Permission Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It wasn't that big, hard rod of Saturday night, but it felt very nice, thank you. And it was gliding smoothly and rapidly in and out. Sean was still standing on the pool ladder, his lower legs still in the water, and he was looking down at me.

"Squeeze those wonderful tits, precious. Pinch your nipples." And he watched as I did.

Then he pressed his right palm on the lower part of my mons and pressed, hooking his thumb over the head of my clit, making it pop back and forth from side to side of his wet thumb, all while his cock continued a more and more rapid in and out. I wanted to scream. He lifted the thumb to his mouth and licked it clean, then put the hand back where it was. Only this time, he hooked the thumb past the clit head and into my vagina. Pressing down hard, he got most of the thumb in, with its base still rubbing my clit as his hand pressed my pubic mound and rubbed in small circles. Now, I was full of cock and thumb, oh so close to my G-spot, and of course, I was also close. In fact, I could have cum already, but I was making it last.

"Sean, do you think I can cum without making you cum?"

"Go right ahead, Angel, I want to feel hose marvelous muscles. And with that, I felt his thumb hook more to the top of my vagina and he pressed his cock in to the hilt and stopped moving, just watching my face.

Well, that did it. The dam broke. My pussy locked down on his finger and cock and I had the kind of cum that rolls like a stormwave from your curled toes through your pussy and ass and up to your heart and back again, releasing juices at every orifice.

I was breathing like a winded marathon runner when I started breathing again about an hour later, or so it seemed, and was finally able to release Sean. I looked at him. "You haven't cum. Get up here, off that ladder. There's one thing we haven't done yet."

He pulled out of me and pulled himself up by the rails. I reached out and took his still fat, if not super-hard organ in my right hand and guided it to my face, I never let him stand, once he was on his knees astride my tits. "I need to feel you cum in my mouth," I said, and guided it in.

Sean's penis tasted of my fruity pussy juice and, I'm afraid, a touch of pee. You know, Paul, my super cums really let go. But I loved it, because it tasted of sex. First I licked the very tip, trying to get my tongue in his little eye. Then it was slow lollipop time, especially pressing both lips to the underside just above his balls, and sliding the lips slowly up.

When the pussy taste was mostly gone, I just pulled him down into me, leaving the length of his penis buried in my face as long as I could. Then I'd come up for air, pump him with my hand, and repeat. I wish it could have gone on longer, but after the session on the ladder, Sean was too close.

Very soon, I felt him swelling, and his body stiffen. And I pulled back, pumping with my hand, so that the stream shot on my cupped tongue. I held him inside until the last spasms had ended and pulled my mouth away, Then I slid my finder in my mouth,scooped up a gob of cum and brought it back out. The sticky white stream trickled on my chin as I held it in front of my face to inspect it. Then it was back on my tongue, and I swallowed. Sean just rolled onto his back and lay there.

* * * * *

Before I knew it, Sean had jumped up, pulled on his trunks and left the pool area. He was back very soon, looking sheepish.

"Is that a camera in your hand, Sean? But..."

"I beg you, Angelina, on this one little thing, to let me bend the rules. I can't bear the idea that very soon that wonderfull ass and pussy of yours wil be out of my life forever. Let me at least have a few photos to remember you by. I'll keep your face out of them, so they could never be traced to you."

I didn't even have to think about it. I looked him in those wonderful eyes and said, "No, Sean. That wouldn't be right. This is supposed to be over when I leave. But you want the pictures because you don't want it to be over. This was Paul's very special gift to me. That would be too much like cheating."

"But how is it different from my memory, and I will always have my memories. Paul still has you, but it's your body to do with as you choose."

"Don't even go there. When I married Paul, my body wasn't completely mine any more. And I never would have let anyone else use it in any way if he hadn't totally been there with me. And as far as photos and memories, that's silly. If it were true, why would we photograph our babies, weddings, graduations? Why all those photos on walls and shelves. Are they just there for others to see? Sean, I'm going to my room for one last bath and to do my hair and pack. When I see Paul and my babies later, I don't intend to be a mess." And I wrapped the long towel around myself and walked away without looking back. I have to admit, I was a bit pissed at him. I might have been flattered, but my longing to be home was catching up to me, and I was beyond flattery. Besides, this was pure lust, and I didn't particularly like the image of Sean Faulkner jerking off over pictures of my crotch.

It was a good hour and a half, and I had just about finished packing my new clothes, perfume and cosmetics into a Louis Vuitton case that Sean had put in my room, when there was a light knock at the door. I opened it, and Sean just said, "I'm very, very sorry, my angel. You deserved better. I think if you'd agreed, I would have gladly taken the pictures, but I know I'd have thought less of you." I reached up and gave him a hug, and he kissed me lightly on he forehead.

"I'm ready to go home, Sean."

"Good, because Tony's already waiting outside. He'll take you all the way this time. Won't be much traffic on Sunday night. And we don't want to risk your running into the train freak again, do we? Ay any rate, I must get back to my lines for tomorrow. Tony'll be picking me up here at 6:45 sharp for the ride to Monday's location, and I find I don't keep my lines as well as I did a few years ago."

He walked me downstairs and hugged me once more at the door. "It was a perfect weekend. Getting involved in charities can bring unexpected dividends." He opened the door, and Tony took my bag. He was very quiet throughout the drive. I just played music in the back of he limo. And then I was in your arms, and kissing my little darlings.

* * * * *

"OK, Sweetbuns. I've eard the whole story. I tried to put myself there with you instead of Sean, but I really couldn't. Thank God we have you back. You will always have your memories, of course. I wouldn't think of taking them from you. But I ask one thing: don't share those details with me again, even if you remember something you left out. I really have to put this weekend out of my head. I hope you understand."

"Honey, What you did for me has made me see how much I need you and love you, even more. From now on, all you get is gratitude. I will make you happy. Always.

To be continued? See below.

______________

This is my first submission to Literotica. I truly look forward to readers' comments, especially to the comments of female readers. It was a challenge to tell so much of the story from Angelina's POV. And I have other stories in mind which could include a similar device. Tell me if I get it. If I don't, tell me what I'm missing. So much of the story and of Angelina's character has a foundation in my own beautiful wife, but she's never "gotten" the allure of pornography. I'd love to share this with her and get her feedback, but I fear rocking the boat.

_______________

ALSO: This story, I think, cries out for a sequel. I have ideas, but I'd rather see what others might do. All I ask is that you avoid the easy expedient of having Angelina "share" a best friend with Paul, or set him up with some stranger. If you think about it, I don't believe it would work for these characters. Otherwise, the field is pretty much open. Thank you all for reading my first effort.

12