All Comments on 'Permission Ch. 06'

by lakesailer_mi

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
crap again from lakesailer

never ending drools.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
This fish is stinking.

The woman in this story is selfish, stupid, self centered slut, that is not erotic. No husband would stay in this marriage, I really don't know what story you have in your head, but what I'm reading is drivel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Kristin could be a classic

This story is developing into a close look at just how magnificant a true slut hot wife can be. The freedom to fuck any man she wants, supported by a loving husband. This is every married man's fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
To the Last Commenter

It may be your fantasy retard Certainly not any of the married husbands I know myself included. Listen, If my wife told me what Kristen told Mark I would just gently kick her to the curb. If I can't do it for my wife then let her support herself in finding the guy that can. Sorry bankrolling a whore is not on the agenda.. More power to her. No haard feelings. Just no wife. Simple isn't it?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
The story was great until

she move from sexy flirting to carrying out her fantasies. Most women get pleasure out of flirting. It is normal, fantasizing is fun, but once you realize a fantasy into action it ceases to be erotic fun and just becomes dirty.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Consequences?

What of the consequences to their marriage and self respect?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlakesailer_mi@lakesailer_mi
112 Followers
Male, 50's, married. I write because I enjoy it. I hope you enjoy reading it. If you do, let me know. Here to laugh, play, and fantasize.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES