Permission Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I...um...enjoyed that" he offered, almost apologetic now.

Kristin's heart sank a little. But she smiled at him and looked him in the eye and said "I loved it." She meant it.

He smiled back, clearly pleased and then began to speak, "I.." but Kristin put one finger out and shushed him. She silently crossed the room and quickly donned her sundress, skipping the bra. Richard followed, but was much slower as he began to pull on his briefs. Stuffing her bra into her purse, Kristin took three steps to the door and opened it to leave.

"Shit..." he hissed, stumbling as he pulled his boxers up, "Wait, I'm not..."

But Kristin filled the open door and said, "I'll let you know what my ideas are, thanks so much for meeting me." She left and pulled the door closed behind her.

"Why," she thought, "couldn't the men who desire and take her just accept that role without apology?"

12