All Comments on 'Permission Reciprocated'

by ForeverFaithful

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Blechhhh

Ultra stupid. Don't quit your day job at Mickey D's.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
what

what an idiot you are.

zed0zed0almost 14 years ago
Ummmmm

You actually did a marginally better job than CapnVere, and would likely do a somewhat better job of finishing the story. But it is a miserable wimp story to begin with, and even if cuck boy gets "even" with his own fantasy fuck, nobody really cares, because nobody likes a wimp, except maybe other wimps and non-men. I think there is a plethora wimp stories by some really good wimp writers (you know who they are) that are in great need of revision and improvement, so perhaps you could expend your talents in that direction.

EspressoBolusEspressoBolusalmost 14 years ago
Silly people

I supposed that star obsessed ET ans EXTRA viewers might love stories of this type.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Strange story.

I haven't read the original story, but from your summing up of it I don't want to read such a story. I am sorry I read this story, you say you and your wife are 'Forever Faithful'? Well I can only guess you are both into swinging and that you both know who you are swinging with and somehow you think that is being 'Faithful' to each other I am not so sure.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Stupid

How can anyone be so stupid as to write such garbage!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Perfect? No.

Not at all...

ForeverFaithfulForeverFaithfulalmost 14 years agoAuthor
E-Mail from Anonymous

I don't normally comment on stories much less my own, but I got an Anonymous Comment emailed to me that I liked and I have no other way to respond.

Comment by Anonymous

"I would rather see you continue this story. I would like to see some rather blatant uninhibited sex between Comet and Paul so he could see what a woman who takes care of herself and has a tight pussy is like, and since Anginea was so shallow as to practically force Paul to let her fuck Sean, maybe have Paul and Comet fall in love and Paul leaves Anglina for Comet".

I think his suggestion would be fitting and I like his thinking but I have other story ideas that I would rather expend my effort on. This is the reason CapnVere's story fascinated/bothered me. When we were first married I had this fantasy about 70's supermodel Christie Brinkley (Billy Joel's uptown girl). Yes it was impossibility but I was of the opinion,

"Honey, I can always get married again. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity."

No I couldn't reciprocate and so it will always remain just a fantasy. Fortunately my wife has no fantasies other than me. The line from 'I'm a Beast Ch. 08 ',

"I can't even conceive of a situation at this point where I would cheat on you. I used to say that the only thing you had to worry about was if a movie star came up and sat on my face. You knew that was never going to happen. Now I don't think she'd make it to my face."

was actually said and is the truth. The reason sensualguy144's stories entertain me is although I don't believe every Cheating Wife story should end like his I believe every Cheating Wife story could end like his. I believe that is the point he tries to make. Angelina took advantage of Paul's good nature and yes he wimped out. Since he already wimped out there was no sense in applying sensualguy144's solution so we came up with this but the voters have spoken load and clear, NO WIMP's. After substantial votes the last week the results are as follows.

22% voted 1, 24% voted 2, 26% voted 3, 16% voted 4, 12% voted 5

DWornockDWornockalmost 13 years ago
I read the first 2 paragraphs

Then I stopped reading and gave it a 1*.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 11 years ago
Fair is Fair

She had her fantasy guy why shouldn't he have his fantasy girl?

tazz317tazz317over 8 years ago
W.T.F.HOLLYWOOD CRAZIES

confusing reality and realism. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Well, if DWornock hates it...

...this story must have some redeeming features.

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

That was just an incomprehensible mess.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

So he has to give the car to Comet in order to have sex with her? A supposedly famous female star is openly willing to work as a whore?

Makes no sense.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

VERY CONFUSING STORY.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Where the hell are Rose and Daniela? A poor sequel. Oh, and giving the Z4 back to Paul was part of the prenup Comet and he agreed to. Angela was, of course, upset but about her pending divorce not the "damn car".

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

WTF?? What did I just read? It was some sort of incomprehensible mess.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Don't understand And don't want to understand hall passes etc.

If you love someone how can you hurt them like that

Only read as I always have hopes like FTDS and Vandemonium1 etc that payback comes in big time.

EastCoaster1EastCoaster14 months ago

This just didn't seem to make much sense...

Schwanze1Schwanze14 months ago

Where’s the story?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous