All Comments on 'Peronal Assistance'

by Jazz_E_too

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
impo_61impo_61over 8 years ago
From PA to a whore...

How can a woman be proud to go from a PA to a cheap whore? Soon she will be whoring to clients for the good of the business!!! Worst is when a cheating whore puts the blame on the husband...1*

TwentysevenTwentysevenover 8 years ago
Trying to be helpful

I'll leave the moral judgements to others. This story seems plausible and better written than most but I think you mean the boss was presumptuous rather than presumptive.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I Don't Believe It

So far I see two Spelling Nazis picking fly shit out of pepper & two Moralists who read Literotica for religious guidance. Oy, Spelling, Trying, and From PA: it's a fucking story! You read the whole thing for free; did you stop reading after the first fuck? I doubt that you did. The four of you are probably the kinds of assholes who call Bruce Jenner a woman in spite of his cock, balls, and DNA. Check in with your Psychiatrists. I enjoyed the ludicrous but erotic story this author put forward for our titillation & enjoyment. If you are looking for perfect English & Jesuitical morality, may I suggest that you've lost your way by spending time on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Not hot

Once again an author writes the office whore. If you're going to write that story, the only excuse is for a stroke story. This one wasn't hot, the sex was vanilla. No reason to write it. Just bad. Not to mention bad proofreading.

javmor79javmor79over 8 years ago
Props. Lol

Have to give props to the anon who wrote "spelling Nazis picking fly shit out of pepper". LOL. I have never heard that saying. That entire comment was funny and well written. So good in fact that I had to click on the story just to let him know. LOL.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Okay writing but if this is a stand alone then it felt unfinished

She goes from assistant to prostitute at light speed. Why? And why, exactly, is she bored with her husband? Seems like the bloom should barely be off the rose as far as the marriage is concerned and yet she sounds like she's considering a divorce. Her husband may have some input on that decision. Input that may or may not make her happy. But if the story is over I give it a low score for being unfinished. We'll see.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Re: Previous Comments

I agree you could use a proof-reader, a statement that equally applies to almost all authors, either here or anywhere... however that is not what this comment is about.

I have to laugh at the "Anonymous" commenters who point out how bad a story is (I don't tend to think this one is bad btw) without ever taking the time to write one of their own & posting it for the world to see (& criticize anonymously).

I have posted several stories of my own on here - however to keep the trolls away & ensure that my own reviews/comments are legitimate & not the work of angry trolls who get called out - I'm posting this as Anonymous myself.

But I'd be willing to bet that most of the "Anonymous" commenters on yours & many other stories havent written ANYTHING since "What I did on my summer vacation" in the 3rd grade. [Most of them never matured much either after the 3rd grade, but thats another rant for another day]

Keep writing!

PS:

For God's sake if you have never written anything here but angry, mean comments then please feel free to STFU, at least until you actually put yourself & your own thoughts & ideas down for others to trash!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
re: anonymous-I don't believe it

You got issues fellow. Get help. Nothing wrong with spelling Nazis. When the title of a story is misspelled that's plain lazy editing. I think you're comment belongs in the same category that anonymous bonnietaylor2 is already spouting off on this story. Always bitching about anonymous, standard name calling and unrealistic scoring. You're right anon stories are free, but any author worth reading should at least show some pride in his work. Don't you think?

gordo12gordo12over 8 years ago
Good story

3*

You mentioned another profile and stories there but the profile is empty.

Please pm another link if you got it wrong or a link to the stories. I'd like to read more of your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Hope hubby finds out kicks the shit out of her boss with a law suit on top of that. For his cheating pig wife a swift kick in the cunt with divorce papers to follow

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Loved it!! Please continue this soon!!

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopover 8 years ago
Not at all sure

I gave the story a 3, not because it was not well written, it was. I'm just not sure of the content being in the loving wife grouping. This was plain and simple workplace violence. I love fucking men other than my husband but it's always happened because it was something I wanted to do, not because of a workplace threat. The guy should, at a minimum lose his business. xoxoxox Annette - just my 2 cents

northstanderrhinonorthstanderrhinoover 8 years ago
There is no storyline!

Basically just a description of the sex act, no interaction with husband, no regret, no drama, rubbish really.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
'loving wives' commentators at it again!

The author is not responsible for the fact you couldn't satisfy your wife....that was you.

The author simply wrote a story which you knew you would not like, but you wanted to read so that you could hate, comment and feel the almighty power of voting it 1*.

Instead of spending your life, year in year out, posting anonymous hatred, as therapy for your failed relationships, why not accept not everyone makes apple pie like mommy and run home for a big cuddle. mommy will still love her big brave boy.....

She may not like the things you post here, however.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Re:Loving Wives Commentators at it Again......

Your right Fucktard Your at it again Saying absolutely nothing about the story you probably did not read but having a go at the comments of people who actually did read the story. DI'd you read it? Of course not.It's far easier to bash other comments isn't it moron.As for my opinion on this story I found it non plausible at best Well written and erotic but even for fiction a pretty long stretch

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
So I enjoyed the reading, since the technical aspects of the writing were....

....quite well done. A little effusive in spots, but given the nature of the encounters, not overblown.

Rather than write a scathing attack on your subject matter, let me observed that she responded to his demands and through the story, embraced her new calling in life.

So,e responders will howl about the trysts being rape and the workplace sex being illegal, etc, etc, blah, blah, blah.....but in the end, she opted to go along with her boss' 'emergency declaration'. She has, in the course of less than 24 hours, comitted herself to an adulterous relationship with her boss. It has happened before. I briefly dated a woman that courageously explained that even if we hit it off, she could not allow herself to become involved with me, due to her work situation.

This aroused a lot curiosity, and although dying to tackle my need to know head on, I talked around things in general terms and very casually. Over the course of three dates, I'd pretty much concluded she was her boss' "work wife" in every and all meanings of the term. She had to be available to his "business needs" at any time, so could not commit to anything that would occupy her or take her out of the area, she travelled with him extensively, was totally dedicated to him and finally, the knife that killed any hope of a relationship, she was dating me at her boss' request. Apparently, I was supposed to "take the heat off them" by being an obvious date at a restaurant on out third and final date, where we "happened" to run into her boss and his wife. I immediately knew it for the setup it was. We hardly spoke through the rest of dinner, in spite of her attempts at making us appear close. When we left, I got her buckled into her seat and as we drove the loop back to the residential district, demanded she come clean. She cried a little, but told me in highly euphemistic terms what her arrangement was. Also, she said she very well compensated for all the "extra commitment of time and such" of her very demanding job. God, she seemed proud of herself!

I expressed my disappointment at being used so obviously, and asked her if she did this often. She said she'd only done it two other times, but that this time she really liked me and wanted to know if we could see each other once in awhile. I offered to think about it and went quiet for the rest of the drive. Upon arriving at her door, I grasped her arms just above the elbows, pulled in closer and bent down as if to kiss her. She got a wild look and began to pull back. I whispered not to worry, I wasn't going to kiss her, but to whisper so as not to allow anyone in the vicinity to hear. At that hour the sidewalk below her stoop was still pretty busy with foot traffic.

She relaxed, until I told her I'd given her request some thought. I said I was sorry, but could not see myself becoming an occasional companion to help cover for a woman that was a full time corporate whore....turned and left.

So this is not so outrageous.....so,ething like it has happened before....maybe more than once.

Not my favorite setup, because in your case, your character is married and hubby is unaware of newly changed terms of their marriage. In my little universe, he'll eventually figure it out, as she becomes ever more blatant and relaxed and entitled....and will do several things about it...the last of which will leave her looking for a new somewhere to call home.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
What do I look for when I read a “Love Wives” story in Literotica?

A masterpiece of English literature? No!

An unknown writer of Shakespeare caliber? No!

A real life story? No!

A moral and exemplary narrative that changes my life? No!

A jack-off auxiliary? YES! And this tale is exactly a jack-off auxiliary. *****

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
a company whore is a company whore no matter the pay or title

she needs to be honest, divorce her husband, and pursue her career as a whore. She can do better by recording her boss and taking pics, them owning the company from the sexual harassment charges. Then she wont need a husband or a boss, just her AIDS to keep her warm.

bigdnc13bigdnc13over 8 years ago
Slut & Cuck

Another unfinished tale worthy of a single star. Another comment nailed it - a 'jack-off auxiliary'. A great lit writer gives us a story with consequences. The consequences generate emotion and tension for the characters and readers. It doesn't have to be a BTB or a RAC, but it's way more than what you write.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great!

Good story. It got me off and that's what matters!

Now for the next part you have to have her introduced to some other men at the office!

sbrooks103sbrooks103about 8 years ago
Ugh

“At 28 years old, and newly married, I had a house, a new bachelor's degree in Business Administration,” – I’m just a little confused; most people get their degrees around 21, what has she been doing for those seven years? It obviously wasn’t getting married, since she also just got married! Or is this a second marriage?

What has SHE done to make things in the bedroom more ‘imaginative”? Why is it always the husband’s fault? And how receptive has SHE been to any attempts on his part to liven things up?

“what I need from you is to clamp your lips around my cock and keep them there until I come up with a solution” – I’m sorry, I know that this is Literotica Loving Wives, but a loving, faithful wife who was a “good girl” presumably not even having pre-marital sex, goes from professional PA to cock-sucking whore at the snap of a finger? That’s putting a REAL demand on my suspension of disbelief!

sbrooks103sbrooks103about 8 years ago
Critics

I have to laugh at those who criticize critics because the critics haven't written anything.

I still remember Siskel and Ebert. They were two of the most popular and respected movie critics, and I don't recall either of them making any movies!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Good writing.

I like your writing but hate the main character. Would love to see how this plays out.

There are repercussions for shytty behavior.

It would be very interesting to explore where this leads.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good writing

Can you burn a bitch just as well. ?. Or are you too pussy whipped.... men really are a tad smarter than a box of rocks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

My wife loves "boss" stories and your's was great. She has fucked most of her bossed and a few of mine. There is just something about being a young sexy wife and working directly for a powerful, alpha male boss. Once my wife got her first "boss cock" she never slowed down.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Anonymous wife worked for me for a little while. She offered me that scaberous, festering cunt, but I turned the whore down and sent her back to anonymous.

HotForLitHotForLitover 2 years ago

Another great one!

You should do sequals, this is really good!

pummel187pummel187about 2 years ago

and meanwhile my best friend (since kindergarten) after work one friday went to one of our fishing spots along the Delaware River, waited until all the people left, than reached into his backpack, took out his hand gun, removed the safety and shot himself in his mouth.

His family couldn't give him an open casket. See his wife, his partner and best friend (yeah right) had been doing something similar, and when he calmly confronted her about it she mocked him and threatened to take his children.. He could not understand where this hatered of him was coming from. Even after he said he wanted her to be happy, even though it would break his heart he would give her a divorce.. maybe they could still be friends.. After he had been dead three years I started seeing her on Kensington Ave. (in Philly), she was a zombie... She had been manipulated by her boss and when he had used her up (curiously right around the time her husband commited suicide), she was discarded...

I am not judging or preaching, no just passing on their story..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous