All Comments on 'Perry Gets It Both Ends'

by Pissdrinker

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

I was kneeling between the legs of a guy laying on his beach towel in a semi hidden spot out at Lands End on a rare hot San Francisco day. He had a gorgeous big cock and I was having a great time sucking on it. He'd been sucking on mine moments ago so I was super hot and digging it. A young guy walked up and watched us, jacking his cock with his shorts down around his knees. I gave him a a quick grin then went back to enjoying that cock. The guy came closer and began running his hand over my ass. I didn't object. He dropped to his knees and rimmed me. I maoned my appreciation around the cock in my throat. The guy on his back handed up a bottle of lube and in just a second I felt the hot wet head of a cock at my ass. I took my mouth off the cock to say, just do it slow man! It felt so good going in. It felt so good having a cock in my mouth and another in my ass. All three of us got off eventually. Then I went to meet my wife up at the Legion of the Palace of Honor museum barely 300 yards away.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPissdrinker@Pissdrinker
80 Followers
Gay guy, long term partner, slim/medium build, good looking, enjoys sex.

story TAGS