All Comments on 'Persephone'

by davybyrne

Sort by:
  • 69 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Love it!

This is a great story, it's well written and so damn sexy! The romantic in me kinda hoped that Dave and Anna would start something exclusive with each other but it is true, that initial excitement would no longer be there later on.

Thank you for this, it made my night :)

Waiting for a sequel!

davybyrnedavybyrneover 5 years agoAuthor
Thanks anonymous!

I'm glad you liked it! I have a couple other stories I'm trying to finish, but if I find the right inspiration I'd love to do as sequel as this one was fun to write!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
AMAZING 🔥🔥🔥😏😏😍😘

So realistic I want the app. You might become a millionaire if you created it. I came three times and actually finished the story out of curiosity. I related to the main character so much!

-Curious Jennifer

davybyrnedavybyrneover 5 years agoAuthor
TY Curious Jennifer!

It's very nice to hear you enjoyed the story! ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Best story I’ve read in a LONG time! Yum! Please give us more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Amazing!

Hi have been reading stories on here for a long time and this must be right up there in the top 5 for the most exciting, original and extremely well written stories ever. Congratulations and I really look forward to your future works.

CC

Shy_DesireShy_Desireover 5 years ago

WOW! I didn't expect that to be anywhere near as steamy as it turned out to be. And for once, a completely thought out and well-written short story. Great job!

davybyrnedavybyrneover 5 years agoAuthor
thanks shy_desire & anons!

Glad you enjoyed. I've just started writing here and your feedback makes me more excited to finish the other stories I've been working on!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Sequel please

OMG what a great story! I came twice. Please write a sequel! I need to know what would happen with the Uber for Rapists app ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
First time commenting after YEARS of reading...

What a wild ride! Enjoyed over FOUR sessions. I haven’t been that engaged and turned on by a story in ages. Your writing is sensational and captures the imagination and creates such a vivid experience I can’t wait to read your other stories! Keep creating and enjoy (I know we are)!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Fantastic job

I love how topical this is- apps are certainly all the rage now, and if this could actually be done safely it would be a huge hit!

A delightful read

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wow

I'm really hoping someone here is a developer because I need that app

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Amazing

I've been on this site for a couple years now and this is the first story I've ever rated 5 stars. Everything about thwe writing was perfection please don't stop making stories.

davybyrnedavybyrneover 5 years agoAuthor
Thanks - new edit published

I love all the feedback!

The story just got a minor edit to fix some typos and formatting problems.

For those that want a sequel, I am finishing writing a new story with a similar theme and voice right now, as well as playing with ideas for a true sequel. This story was really a first time experience for Anna, so I'm working on what could be "next" for her that would bring out a similar rush of new emotions.

I've also published the first chapter of a new non-con story. It's a very different writing voice and style, and more of a slow burn at first, but please read it if you have time and give me your feedback. Am planning on it building steadily and getting very steamy by the end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Dear God please

Please make this an app omg

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
" I don't want your monster cock in me." Yes I do!

Best story I have read in a long time. Love Anna's inner monalog. So funny! It takes me back to some of my wild nights! Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Never rated a story, never commented.

Davy Byrne...

*long, slow clap*

Out-fucking-standing.

littleredroselittleredroseover 5 years ago
Fantastic Story!

Wow! This was brilliant. Hope to see a sequel soon or even another story involving a different person using the app - either way, I’d like more! Please? - Rose

LepetitcygneLepetitcygneover 5 years ago

I had read Breakpoint first and so glad I read this while waiting!!! The setup was such a unique idea! Loved this and like others, hope you’ll do a sequel!!

Jenna1913Jenna1913over 5 years ago

That was hot. More please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Amazing

Loved it! I never comment on stories usually but this is the best one I've read so far! Such a unique idea of the app, makes me wonder if there is anything like that out there? Will definitely read more of your stories

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Woww

Like some of the others who have also commented, never have I ever read a story and felt compelled to comment. You have done such a great job with this short story. It was an exhilarating piece of work, from beginning to end. Perhaps the second installation would introduce us to Anna and her experience with the Persephone to Go app!

lazy_readerlazy_readerover 5 years ago
She doesn't want to believe it of herself

Anna only enjoyed it when she got past her image of herself as a "good girl". Maybe she should try BDSM; she might make a good submissive. If she can give up control to someone else, she can enjoy what she thinks she shouldn't.

I expect this story appeals more to (some) women than men. Although I am neither a woman nor a rapist, I did like it. 5*****

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

I wish this was an actual app! ;)

MarsPatrolMarsPatrolover 5 years ago
Damn

That was seriously hot. She’s right though, second time would be anticlimactic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Extremely hot

As a woman who has very similar fantasies, I thought this story was incredibly well written. It was as if the writer got into the mind of the "victim" and showed us all the contradictions that you feel over fantasising about such a horrific act. Excellent work and a really hot story that I will enjoy again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Good writing. Idea... not so much. Yes, when I was 12 we used to talk up a pirate rape fantasy with my two friends. At that time it was an exiting idea. But that was a long time ago. Now as a grown woman if I want to deepthroat a cock or eat out an ass I just do it, I don't need to be forced. And by the way, how about some basic safety? Condoms? Not going ass to pussy without a shower?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

(I am the same Anon that was not quite sold on the idea)

Another problem I have with the story is the level of general safety. Your story is tagged as non-con, but in reality it is a BDSM. The problem is, if it were labeled as BDSM, instead of rave reviews you would have been eaten alive by that crowd. Why? Because your guy is a *terrible* Top! It was his job to check that she remembers the safe word right before he started the scene. Not a week prior, not a day, but right before the start. It was his job to come up with a nonverbal stop signal, if he was going to put anything in her mouth. And it is a good practice when playing with a sub for the first time to check that they remember what the safe word is even *during* the process. Obviously not at the pick moments, but there are enough rests when you can fit it in without breaking the character too much. Why? To avoid exactly the situation in your story! Because yes, people tend to forget! When they are in enough pain they can forget their own name, let alone some stupid word. It is responsibility of the Top to NEVER let it happen. That is if he cares enough not to want to bring on any lasting physical damage. If he continues going like that he WILL eventually injure somebody.

Alex

davybyrnedavybyrneover 5 years agoAuthor
Feedback always welcome

Alex - thanks for sharing and sorry you didn’t like the idea. This was a light hearted fantasy not a realistic story, and I tried to make that clear in the first line. I completely agree that the bdsm elements were written in a way that permitted things to go awry, that was totally the premise.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I'm really enjoying it so far

And I kinda disagree with Alex's second comment. The fact that this story's in the NonCon category renders her argument moot. Not reminding the sub of the safeword and him saying he wouldn't even care if she said it is what makes it "rape." He clearly knew what she meant when she was yeling "cucumber." Sure, the story contains elements of BDSM, but that's neither here nor there. Personally, I think Alex's just one who likes to criticize.

Really like your writing daveybyrne and your attention to deltail. Maybe your story's a little too descriptive at times, but that's fine by me. Would rather read a story with excess description than too little.

Not done reading yet. Taking a break after Big D's first orgasm. Be back tomorrow. But what I've read so far has been wonderful

flyntcoalflyntcoalover 5 years ago
Amazing

I love the fact that she forgot her safe word and had to fight. That’s the problem with safewords sometimes you say them before you’re actually at your limit. I’ve had similar fantasies myself. Honestly if someone were to create that app I think they would make so much friggin money. Someone get on that lol.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wow

Holy crap I loved this, I was turned on the whole time! I loved it how he kept going when she couldn't remember, where a real life app like this when you need one right?!

teehaateehaaover 5 years ago
Missed the story for some reason when published...

and picked it up after reading O Paire fatalle.

I'm way more into reluctant then nonconsensual so I really prefered Persephone.

Thanks for both stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Want a sequel!

Loved it!! One of the best non con stories I've read so far <33 Please do a sequel to this. Involving more of a 'fear to be seen in public' setup!!!!

BelleCanzutoBelleCanzutoabout 5 years ago
Exactly what I was looking for

This is honestly the first noncon story I've read (the whole way through, anyway) at Literotica. And I might not be able to read another one. It was pretty much exactly what I was looking for. Great plot, believable characters, and really well written. Awesome!

staybakerstaybakerabout 5 years ago
Terrific

If there were 6 stars, I would give them... This is a really good story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Persephone

If it existed, I might use this app... To many legal issues though. It would be actually dangerous.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Wow

This story actually had me fucking my ass for the first time. I loved it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Fucking Hot

This is the first ever story that made me squirt not only once but two times. I absolutely loved the whole premise of this story! I do hope you write more like this in the future!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
One of the better

stories I have read in this section. Your premise is correct, it would be hard to recapture that intense first experience. Big Dave will have to continue to pine.

DaddysSchoolgirlDaddysSchoolgirlalmost 5 years ago
Oh My Gods

I loved this. Hot shit was it hot. Can someone please invent this app for me?

CandyLoveDDCandyLoveDDalmost 5 years ago
Persephone is Pure Pleasure!

I have never read a short erotic that was as hot as this! I would love to find a way to locate this “Big Dave”, but I’d probably have to fight all the other readers who’ve located him first! God, my life would be close to perfect if those 2 versions of Persephone actually existed! Here’s to fantasizing until then!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Enjoy it so much I hurt myself

This was so hot that I ended up spraining my elbow, cuz orgasm endorphins made me not feel the pain until it was way too late. Had my arm in a sling for 3 days, but it was kinda worth it cuz this is an awesome story.

I will totally be reading this again, hopefully without hurting myself 🤞

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
HOT

OMG this is so fucking hot! I want to meet this big Dave! Made my panties so wet.....

BrendaNWBrendaNWover 4 years ago
so hot

Your story was so exciting I couldn't stop reading .. I am a trans girl and can't get that wide and deep a range of arousal physically but in my mind I am Anna .. it was like you read my mind .. forbidden but exciting, the deep need to be dominated and used like a slug .. that's me .. I would have worn out my arm if I had a sweet, tender and juicy vagina like Amanda .. probably wouldn't make it to work this week and have too many long bathroom adventures if I did .. so damed hot !!! Where do I get that app ? :)

v22omkv22omkover 4 years ago
Amazing description of conflicted thoughts

This was an amazing story. I was particularly taken by the build-up -- all the conflicted feelings -- and how "Amanda" continually argued with herself throughout the evening. Bravo!

Shi_One81Shi_One81over 4 years ago
Yes!

If only there was a real service like this one!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Gosh so fucking hot!

I was literally dripping wihtout even touching my lil pussy. Hope you keep writing such hot stories!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
wow

loved this story... kept me wet throughout reading it... thanks... keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
So good

I love it! This story made me so wet. On an unrelated note the main characters physical description is literally the exact same as mine :D

theSplendidAngharadtheSplendidAngharadover 3 years ago
SO HOT

Omg I wish this existed! I would probably use the service. This was an amazing story 10/10 will read again

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Holy shit!

That was incredibly hot! I rarely get quite this turned on while reading stories on this site, but this one really did it for me. Kudos!

TexasTessyTexasTessyover 3 years ago
Amazing

One work *Perfect*

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

WoW!

SpawghettiSpawghettiabout 3 years ago
Besr story of its kind

I read this story months back, when I didn't have an account, so I came back now to rate this story the 5 stars it deserves. Define tot my type of story. Awesome "foreplay", great description, amazing mood <3

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
WTF

That was the hottest story I have read. My pussy is so fucking wet. Amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

AMAZING. another hot idea for follow up story could be anna (amanda) using the app and her coworker showing up to rape her. extra reluctance ahhhh

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Not a big fan of the ending, but I guess that’s just me

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This was so hot I loved the characters and the ending!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This was so good i hope we can get new stories in this universe

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I never knew I liked aftercare words until I finished this story, and here I thought, I was only into the dirty...I absolutely loved the story and also the attention to detail

MidnightBratMidnightBratalmost 2 years ago

Can't wait for part 2. Awesome writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is the best story I’ve read on here!! So great! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is the best story I’ve read thus far, especially in this category! Most stories featuring this fetish are very dark and leave me depressed afterwards but not this one!! Also love how you blurred the lines by making her forget her safeword essentially making him take her for real. You captured the true essence of cnc imo!! Keep up the good work!! 🔥🔥🔥😩😩😩

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Incredibly well written. Pace and cadence are perfect. Action is described in a way that makes you feel as though you were there. Well done, hope to read more amazing stories like this.

DesirablemilfDesirablemilf8 days ago

I wish someone to do that to me..loved it

Ilov2fckIlov2fck5 days ago

Wow!! Good work

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdavybyrne@davybyrne
A dirty mind is a terrible thing to waste. Thanks for reading! Your feedback is always appreciated.