Persephone's Dilemma

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Salamis
Salamis
530 Followers

On one flight they had an extended layover due to weather. That night in their hotel room she got drunk and then accepted a massage that went way too far. Anne used her as she went in and out of consciousness. They argued bitterly over the whole episode when she woke the next day.

She had not encouraged Anne nor did she have feelings for her in that way. Later she was too embarrassed by the whole scene to tell me. By that time we were intimate again and she saw no harm in keeping the secret.

She assumed full responsibility for infecting me and was overcome with guilt. So when we divorced she granted me everything because she felt she "owed" me that.

She still wanted to be near me and the children so she began looking for another job. She learned that there was a shortage of teachers in the area. School districts were accepting people without education degrees but with experience from other fields; so she became a teacher. She was working on her certification on the weekends and intended to get her masters in the future.

She wanted me back. She wanted her family back. So when I asked her to stay for dinner she jumped at the chance. She almost gave up when I started dating and she prayed I would return to her. Then when I suddenly stopped dating she saw hope, that is if she could still be here every day.

When she finished I was speechless. I started pacing. She sat there with a sad smile on her face waiting for my reaction. So I told her how I felt about finding out she had cheated on me and how angry I was. I never stopped loving her but I wanted to, so I started dating to forget about us.

I expected her to see the girls but I purposely tired to avoid her...or so I thought. But when she began coming to the house I realized how much I needed to see her. I knew in my heart that whatever she had done was unintentional, that she would never have knowingly harmed me. I wanted her back too but I didn't know how to approach her.

With that last statement she flew into my arms. She kissed be all over my face as she told me over and over how much she loved me. Thus ended our divorce.

*

EPILOGUE:

Leah moved in with us that weekend and we were remarried a month later. At first I was concerned that our families might not accept her. I was wrong. They were as ready to forgive her as I was.

She tells me everyday that she loves me and I believe her. Our life is not perfect. We still have disagreements from time to time. Nothing major, but differences of opinion none the less. However, we discuss them by ourselves. I'm careful not to involve anyone else and neither does Leah. Somehow these issues get resolved and both of us feel better afterward.

She recently told me that I'm going to be a father again. We both hope it's a boy this time. Whatever it is it will be welcomed with love. There is a lot of laughter in our home again. Love makes that happen.

Salamis
Salamis
530 Followers
12