All Comments on 'Persistency Pays'

by X-Factor

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
kool

Michael is bad... but i love the way you write.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
So Sensual

Michael is a real bastard- she was drunk -here comes the littleone.

The story really got me wet very well done.

Joan @ The Jersey Shore

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Great writing!

You are one of the Very best writers on site. Favorite here! Thank you! Love the whole series.PLEASE do not stop

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Great writing, except nobody goes "slurp slurp slurp slurp". That shit's for comics. Kinda distracting if you suddenly picture Donald being involved...

Otherwise, keep up the good writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Done it

Ive been there done this too many times to remember, were sposed to breed the girls and properly, fiil them so one sperm finds its mark, make them fat as butter for the nine months to keep humanity going, then another to replenish the species ad libitum, and naturally they love it, seed/sperm is what their young uterus craves., therfore why all the fuss? It is as natural as a pee after drinking water.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Charmaine the vulnerable

Charmaine's efforts to stay faithful to Danny come up short in this chapter, after months of valiantly doing so. Her vulnerability is on full display here, and the events which follow in this ongoing epic put her in an even more sympathetic light. Accordingly, this reviewer recommends reading My Girlfriend's Best Friend next, to see why this is so. As always, Five stars for this submission.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userX-Factor@X-Factor
2105 Followers
I am Jordan Xavier, known as X-Factor on Literotica since 2001. Excuse the 20-year-old stories - I was quite new. And young. Follow on Twitter @XFactorErotica for updates Now out on Amazon - Cottage on the Beach: This Passionate May-December Romance Needs to be Hidden - An ...