Personal Assistant

Story Info
Trisha Hershberger gets some very personal assistance.
5.9k words
4.28
11.9k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
764r
764r
2 Followers

DISCLAIMER: This story is fantasy and does not represent anything about the real person it is purported to be about. I own nothing whatsoever, and wish only respect for Trisha, Meg and anyone else mentioned here.

It didn't happen, it won't happen, and it's all just made up. Sorry Trish (who will never read this) but I couldn't help myself.

*****

Winning the contest to be the personal assistant to Trisha Hershberger had been a huge deal for Michelle. She worshipped the Sourcefed star with the soft smile and public personality, who dealt with the same figure Michelle had with style and grace where she'd always struggled. She was an idol to the younger girl, and now she could show her appreciation.

And then, the convention had arrived, and Michelle had gone to meet her idol, only to find the plane was delayed, and after an additional four hour wait, Trisha was finally able to depart. Michelle was waiting at the gate, sign in hand, but her stomach was turning over. What if Trisha wasn't like who she played on the internet. Even if she had her own channel where she didn't advertise anything, it was the internet, right? It could be a big joke, it could be a nightmare, it could be-

'Oh, hey! You're the assistant!' A bright voice came out from the departure doors, and a tiny girl in a big coat came through. Sure enough, Michelle recognized her idol under the hood.

'Welcome to X! Sorry it's so cold!' Michelle apologized, remembering that she normally lived in California.

'Nah, it's not so big a deal, I'm from Pennsylvania originally, and it gets plenty cold out there.'

She dragged one of her enormous suitcases out, and Michelle went to grab the cart. Once they'd placed everything on it, Trisha finally turned to look at her new assistant.

'Oh, hey! You're as small as I am!' She wrapped Michelle in a big hug, 'I hear you won the contest, and I wanted to say thanks for doing this. I know it's kinda weird to do a paid job for free, so I'll try not to be a huge hassle, ok?'

Michelle was stunned, but responded to the hug.

'I'm happy to help, you're... you're my hero.' She said.

'Awesome!' The model laughed, 'I think we're gonna have a ton of fun.'

----------------------

The con itself was a frenetic nightmare, especially right after getting off the plane, but Michelle found herself startled at how well she was handling it. She and Trisha seemed like they could almost read each other's minds, and at the end of the day, though they were both exhausted, Trisha confessed that she'd had much, much worse. For the first time in a long time, she said, she felt like she could handle the full three day con. They went up to Trisha's hotel room to destress for a bit, and Trish went to go take a shower when Michelle's phone rang.

'Uh, hi, this is... Michelle? Right?' The voice was only vaguely familiar.

'Yeah, um, hi, who is this?' The tiny brunette responded

'I ran the Personal Assistant contest, right? You won; you're with what's her name, the internet girl, right?'

'Uh... yeah, Trisha Hershberger. Are you gonna tell me how to get the hotel key?'

'Sure. So, uh, I've got some bad news. We don't have any money to pay for a hotel room. Like, I'm sorry, but I don't know what to do for you.'

'Wait, what, I can't get a hotel room? Where am I supposed to stay, I don't live in-'

-Click-

'You jackass!' Michelle yelled at the phone, which only displayed a private number, only to see Trish came out of the bathroom wrapped in just a towel.

'If they didn't give you any accommodation, I'm perfectly happy to let you stay here, you know. It's a big room and a huge bed for two petite ladies like us' Trish flashed her bright smile at her worn out assistant. It was true; too, between the two of them, neither was more than 5 feet tall.

Michelle blushed just a little. Even after the whole day with her, Trisha's gratitude meant a lot to her.

'They said it'd include a room, but he just backed out and now I've got nothing. I could maybe stay with friends in the city; I don't want to be a trouble for y-'

'Nope, no trouble,' Trisha interrupted, 'you stay here. I haven't had a slumber party in years. It'll be fun!'

'Thanks,' Michelle blushed a little further, eyes darting to the bathroom.

Trisha wrung out her hair, seeing the motion.

'Of course you can use my bathroom, silly. Go have a shower. Mi casa es su casa.'

'Thank you!' Michelle was off the chair and into the bathroom before Trisha had even finished talking.

--------

After a long hot shower, Michelle took the opportunity to wrap herself up in one of the lavish towels just as Trisha had; having a brief moment of recognition at just how similar the two looked. Trisha had the longer, straight hair and was just a little taller and thinner, but Michelle's shoulders and rounded bottom didn't make her feel inferior. The bust of the two, Michelle reasoned, made the hanging towel an awkward a sight were anyone to see them, but since it looked the same on both of them, Michelle was sure Trisha wouldn't mind.

That was until she walked out of the bathroom to see Trisha lying on the bed, towel undone and completely nude, one hand between her legs. The sourcefed star had her eyes closed and was making small moans as she worked at herself, and Michelle was stunned, staring as her idol masturbated in front of her. Michelle took a deep breath, unable to move, her eyes almost desperately raked over Trisha's body as she arched her back slightly, thrusting her impressive breasts to the ceiling. After a few tortured moments, Michelle quietly went back into the bathroom.

She took a deep breath, considering what she'd seen, subconsciously wondering why she'd stayed so long, and why her own body felt so hot. Michelle was well aware she didn't have an interest in women, but still, the raw sexuality of her idol on display... She squeezed her legs together, hoping the feeling would pass. After a few ragged breaths, she stood up, announced 'I'm done!' loudly, and exiting the bathroom again.

This time, Trish was wrapped up in the towel again, though looking like she'd just thrown it back on and just a bit flush. She held the hand that she'd been pleasuring herself with to it closely, as if to hide the evidence, but Michelle made efforts not to look.

'Long shower!' Trisha announced, sounding not at all awkward about what she was doing, 'I started to get bored without you, so I was thinking of what to do tonight.'

Michelle started. There was no hint of innuendo in what Trisha had said, but still, maybe she me-

'I checked the movie channel, and that new nerdy superhero film is out. I keep meaning to watch, wanna join me?'

Michelle relaxed; of course that was what she meant. She mentioned the movie on her own channel and was waiting to do a review. Michelle had also wanted to see it of course, so she sat down against the pillows as Trisha set the movie going, and the rest of the evening passed without incident. It was just Michelle and her idol, watching nerdy movies and making snarky commentary, everything Michelle could have ever wanted.

This was the best contest ever. Even when Trish was trying to decide what to watch next, Michelle fell asleep in the big bed, her only thoughts were of how this was the best day ever.

----------

It was 230 when Michelle woke up, feeling the bed move slightly. She was about to put it off to nothing and fall back asleep when she felt it again, just a light, repetitive motion, and then a soft moan. She let her eyes adapt to the darkness and was startled to see Trisha had pushed back the bedcovers and the smooth curve of her hips was visible against the dim light of the city outside the window. What was really startling was that her shoulder was moving quickly in a rhythmic way that left little question as to where her hand was placed. Another soft moan confirmed what remaining suspicions there were, though this one was almost frustrated.

Michelle just watched, entranced by the way Trisha's skin played in the light, the curves of her body so eloquently cut in the darkness. A familiar heat began inside her, but she resisted it. She was not into women, no matter how beautiful they were, or how they smelled in the darkness, a perfect mix of femininity and need, or how the- Michelle shook her head. That was not a normal thought for her, but she was self-aware enough to admit that whatever her sexuality, she was getting remarkably aroused just watching Trisha pleasure herself. One of Michelle's hands started to move slightly down her body before Trisha made a disgruntled noise and stopped moving.

Silence. For a long moment, Michelle just watched her again, before Trisha gave a long, irritable sigh and started to pull the covers over herself again.

Another long silence.

Michelle spoke, 'what's wrong, Trish?'

Trish jumped slightly at this, and Michelle found herself doing the same. She hadn't intended to say anything, to get involved at all, but then... that heat inside.

Trish turned to stare at the ceiling, catching Michelle in her peripheral vision.

'You, uh, saw that there, huh?' she asked. Michelle couldn't see the blush, but the tone betrayed it.

'Y-yeah, I did.' Michelle confessed.

Trish gave another long sigh and then shut her eyes, raising one hand to her face in embarrassment.

'You caught me earlier too, didn't you?' her voice was muffled by her hands.

'...yeah, I did.' There was no point in lying now. It wasn't like Michelle felt embarrassed about it. Not nearly as much as she thought she would, anyway.

'Oh my god, this is so embarrassing.' Trish curled up in a little ball, laughing slightly, 'I just... you can't tell anyone about this, ok? Ok?' she looked at Michelle.

'Of course not.' Michelle agreed.

Trish took another deep breath.

'I get so turned on at these conventions. I don't even know why it's so bad, but it is. All those fans, and I know so many of them fantasize about me, so many naughty plans, so many naughty thoughts that they'd do to me if they had a chance. I'm always half tempted to invite someone along, but I never would, I'm way too bashful for that, but you know, looking like I do, I know they're thinking it and it fucking gets. Me. off.' She intoned the last few syllables hard, and then turned back to Michelle again, looking pointedly down at Michelle's bust, hidden by the blanket and Michelle felt a shiver she prayed Trisha didn't see.

'You must know how I feel, with those, all the guys - and girls, too - that stare at you, wishing they could get you alone so they could...' she trailed off and made a hungry little noise, then chuckled, but Michelle shook her head.

'That's... not really something I think about, I mean, I don't know.'

'Really?' Trish sounded incredulous in the dark, 'It's like half of why I model. The thought of being half naked in a million calendars so people will come meet me just makes me all warm inside, and you look like that' - she pointed at Michelle's hourglass curve, still obvious beneath the down comforter - ' and tell me you don't think about the effect it has?'

'That doesn't really sound like a problem, though' Michelle redirected the question, uncomfortable about how much she was thinking about Trisha's statements now.

Trish rolled onto her back again, and laughed a self-mocking kind of laugh.

'Ok, well the problem is... I get so worked up, but it takes me forever to get off sometimes, some people can do it to themselves so fast, but for me, it takes all night sometimes, and I have so much to do tomorrow. I want it so BAD, but I left all my toys back at home, and I'm wayyy too much of a good girl to bring someone up here for one night.'

She stopped talking and turned over, covering her face again.

'Oh my god, I'm so embarrassed, you've been so helpful, and here I am whining about how I can't get off. Too much info, maybe?' She laughed again, 'Anyway, thanks for listening Michelle, you've been such a great assistant. We'll get some sleep, and I promise this won't make any difference tomorrow, ok?'

She pulled the covers up and turned back to the window, and all was silent for a second. Michelle listened to Trisha's story, but only heard the first part. The heat inside her was building now, and sleep was far from her mind. Her heart began to beat.

Trisha's breathing was still slightly hoarse as Michelle pulled herself closer to her idol, and Michelle was surprised that Trisha couldn't hear her heartbeat thunder as she put her hand on Trisha's hip, feeling the goosebumps form on the smooth skin, and put her lips close to Trisha's ear.

'Maybe you need a little... personal assistance?' She purred, the seductiveness surprising even Michelle, but Trisha let out a soft noise and melted into her assistant as Michelle pulled her arms around her idol's waist.

Michelle had never been with a woman before, but somehow Trisha's body felt as familiar as it was enticing to her. Every experience felt new, but so natural, like this was something she'd been made for. One of Michelle's soft hands moved up Trisha's flat stomach, teasing up to the valley between her breasts, and Trisha drew a breath in as hungry fingers explored up the swell of her generous tits to a rapidly hardening nipple. Michelle pulled at it lightly, feeling the size and shape of Trisha's breasts in an exploratory way, pulling her own magnificent breasts into Trisha's back with the other arm. She was struck at how much her idol's body felt like her own, the curves and smoothness, and the things that felt good seemed to be the same.

She kissed Trisha's neck softly, to see how it felt and was surprised to find a light, spicy taste, and then whispered again.

'I... I've never been with a girl, Trish.'

'Well, you're doing real fine so far,' came the dreamy response, emphasized with a purr as Michelle's hand, almost of its own accord, stroked her beltline, down to the juncture of her legs, avoiding the heat that Trisha almost desperately thrust at her.

'I just want to do you good' Michelle panted, her own breath now ragged despite herself, and Trisha groaned.

'Oh my god that's hot!' Trisha's body shuddered briefly, 'Keep talking like that, and you might not need to even touch me.'

Michelle's hand paused.

'I didn't say stop, you naughty little thing.' Trisha laughed, which devolved into a throaty moan as Michelle resumed lightly stroking around her body, one hand sliding past her nipples while the other slid up her thighs.

'Is that good?' Michelle asked, her interest genuine, but her comment seemed to take Trisha as more dirty talk.

'So good,' Trisha responded, 'just... do what you do to yourself, but on me,'

'That's what I'm doing.'

'Good... gooooooood.' Trisha drew out the last syllable as Michelle licked up the back of her neck, enjoying the spicy taste of her idol's sweat, 'I don't think you do THAT to yourself.' She noted, 'but I might try it on you.'

Michelle felt her heart skip and thunder again, and the heat between her legs began to burn, but with both hands occupied on Trisha, she instead took the opportunity to push one tiny finger down Trisha's slit, and was startled to hear the older girl gasp loudly.

'Can I tell you a secret?' Trisha breathed, as Michelle's fingers continued to play.

'Yeah?' Michelle's hips pressed against Trisha's bottom, feeling the heat between them as she massaged one breast.

'I've always wanted to be a girl's first time. This is sooo turning me on.' Her diction continued to slip into lust drunken slurs.

'I'm... I'm not really into girls,' Michelle admitted, 'I just... you're so beautiful, and I didn't... I...'

'Shhhhhhh,' Trisha quieted her, 'It's fine, we can stop if you're uncomfortable, but if you want to do this, I want to do it too. This is kinda my fantasy after all.'

Michelle took a long breath, feeling Trisha's heaving breaths and watching her sweating body in the dim light.

'I want to do y- this.' Michelle corrected quickly, and Trisha groaned, another shudder going through her. Michelle took the opportunity to press herself close, hands clutching and mouth barely touching her idol's neck.

'Tell me what you want me to do.' Trisha's body convulsed, and she cried out, not so loud, but not quiet.

'Oh yes, that's so good. So good.' She moaned as she stopped moving. Michelle pulled her hands back slightly.

'No, you keep going.' she snapped, 'I'm telling you what to do, right?'

'Mhmmm' Michelle breathed into Trisha's ear, and the severity of her tone dropped.

'Good, then you are not to stop until I say so. Just... touch me.'

And Michelle did not stop, her hands caressing every inch of her idol, softly, then not so softly, just as she sometimes did to herself in the quiet of her own bed, and was rewarded with the sounds of pleasure Trisha made, ever increasing. Michelle's lips touched softly at Trisha's neck and shoulder, and slowly, seeing the effect it had on her trembling consort, she began to explore further, licking up to Trisha's ear and then down between her shoulder blades, finding what her new lover enjoyed. Licks turned into soft kisses and when she planted a kiss at the top of Trisha's neck, she made another brief convulsion, screaming just briefly into the pillow beside her.

'Oh yes, so good, you are so good.' she repeated briefly, choking the words out. 'You. I... I need you; I need you to touch me down there.'

Michelle had teased at Trisha's sex, largely out of instinct, but although the effect on her new paramour was astounding, she didn't know if she could handle that way of pleasuring the other girl. She whispered in Trisha's ear, with urgency.

'I don't know if I can do that...'

The sound of irritation that came out of Trisha's mouth was almost feral, and she turned to Michelle.

'I'm telling you you can do it. I'm telling you to do it. I need you. Now.'

Michelle looked into Trish's eyes, seeing the girl she worshipped full of need and want, and she was able to help, how could she not. Trish stared back, and repeated slowly.

'I need it, Michelle, your fingers.'

Her mouth was parted slightly, breath uneven. Michelle's instinct jumped again and she pressed her lips against Trish's in a wanton kiss, her hands sliding down the older girl's hips to her vulva, teasing the lips slightly before sliding into the heat.

Trish's resistance gave out entirely. The kiss deepened quickly as Trish's tongue tested Michelle's mouth and found willing acceptance. The angry need was softened by the soft yet persistent penetration of Michelle's fingers between Trish's legs and soon Trish began to buck against it. Michelle reluctantly allowed her lover's kiss to end, and resumed her position behind Trish, fingers never stopping their careful pressure on her sex. Just like she did to herself, Michelle found Trish's clitoris and began to stroke it just the way she liked it and was gratified to find that Trish's body began to contort just as her own did. Michelle kept up the pressure, lightly pressing back and forth, one finger just slightly dipping inside her paramour, and the other hand just holding her to Michelle's own now-sensitive breasts.

Trisha's cries began to deepen, a soft repetitive noise became a demanding gasp, and Michelle continued as Trish began to breathe heavily, her beautiful chest expanding in and out. Her body began to stiffen, but still, the final climax would not come.

'Arrrrgh!' Trish yelled, 'I need this, so bad, I need you, Michelle, I neeeed thissssss.' She hissed

She let her own hands, previously steadily gripping the bedcover, attend to her own body, pulling at one nipple with abandon.

'Michelle?' She called, her hips bucking

'Yes?'

'Kiss me, now.' This was no request, it was a demand, and Michelle found herself all too happy to agree, pulling her lover's lips to hers and letting her fingers deliver her lover.

764r
764r
2 Followers
12