Personal Assistant

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Trisha's body shuddered, her legs quivering as she came thunderously, though no noise came through Michelle's lips as the two girls held their passionate embrace.

Finally, Trisha relaxed, her hips falling back to the bed, and Michelle withdrew her fingers, sliding up to Trisha's shoulders, holding her as they continued to kiss, tongues dancing, bodies pressed together with barely fulfilled need.

The kiss went on for some time, Trish holding Michelle to her fiercely before she finally broke it and lay her head back on the pillow with a loud breath.

'You're sure not into girls? That was incredible. I don't think I've ever been so turned on in my life, or come so hard.'

Michelle shrugged, 'I'm a good personal assistant?'

They laughed. 'The best.' Trish agreed.

'Think you can get some sleep now?' Michelle asked.

'Well, I'm certainly relaxed now, that's for sure,' the older girl agreed, and Michelle pulled the covers up, closing her eyes.

____________________________________

PART 2

____________________________________

There was a brief silence. Michelle was exhausted by what she'd done, yet strangely fulfilled. She pointedly ignored the heat between her own legs, however.

A few minutes passed, and finally, Trish's breathing returned to normal. Michelle prepared to go to sleep, but then...

'Can I tell you another secret, Michelle?' Trish asked suddenly, her voice strangely hoarse.

'After that? I think you can.' She laughed, but Trish didn't.

'I fantasized about all those guys and what they'd do to me if they could,' her voice was strangely intent, 'and I fantasized about how much I'd love that, but you know what else?'

Michelle's heart started again, pounding against her chest.

'Wh-what' she barely whispered.

'I always kinda wanted to do it to another girl, too. To do what I wanted to her.'

Michelle's heart jumped again, she swallowed, hard.

'To touch her, tease her.'

Trisha's eyes locked on Michelle's.

'Make her touch me. Make her try a girl for the first time, maybe.'

She licked her lips

'To make her mine.'

She closed the space between her own body and Michelle's, now face to face, and put one arm on her assistant's shoulder.

'To make her cum.'

Trisha's arm slid down to the towel around Michelle, barely held in place.

'You did a good job, Michelle; you were a very good girl.' Her voice took on a playful, naughty tone, 'and I think you should be rewarded for that.'

She pulled one edge of the towel slowly, and Michelle didn't resist at all as it fell away, exposing her fully.

'I want to do all those things to you, Michelle, let me make you mine.'

Michelle's voice abandoned her. She tried to speak, but no words came out. She nodded.

'Good girl.'

Trisha pulled Michelle close now, pulling her hips close to her lover's, and then their chests. Michelle's already sensitive body responding instantly to make her nipples hard.

'Ooh, excitable, are we?' Trish noted, running one hand down Michelle's side as the younger girl, starstruck, let her idol do as she pleased. Michelle barely managed to swallow, feeling so stunned that this was happening, and then again stunned at how much she wanted it, she felt a hand on her back and Trish pulled her close, landing her soft lips back on Michelle's.

Their previous kisses had been those of unbridled passion, hot and explosive, but this kiss was more gentle, more loving. Michelle finally had the chance to reflect on that sweet, spicy flavour in Trisha's sweat, and noted that it seemed to follow to her lips, concluding only that this was the flavour of Trish herself. The only further thought she was capable of was that she might just be addicted to it.

Trisha's tongue again tested Michelle, and again the younger girl acquiesced, allowing them to play as Trish's body played against her own. Trish's hands were not teasing yet so much as investigating, stroking down the curve of her hips, up her back and then down, finding the perfect curve of her ass and down her legs then back up. Finally they tested her stomach and up to her chest, finding both of their breasts and down, always tantalizingly close to Michelle's sex before moving on again.

Trisha's kiss became more aggressive, holding Michelle tightly so her mind could only focus on sensation, and then pushing her assistant onto her back before straddling her and pulling away. She threw the covers away from their bodies and then looked down at Michelle's nude body.

The younger girl tried to put her hands over her breasts, but Trisha just tutted, smiling gently as she pulled them away. Michelle was surprised to find her idol was startlingly strong.

'Uh-uh, I said I was going to do what I wanted, and what did you say?'

Trisha sat atop her, holding her wrists lightly, and waited, but Michelle's panic subsided as Trisha spoke. Despite the words, the tone was clear; she was playing, and Michelle could stop this whenever she wanted, all she had to do was say so. Oddly, that made it perfectly clear what she wanted to say.

'I said I'd be yours, and you could do whatever you wanted.'

'Yes. Mine.' Trish purred, and put her lips to Michelle's again in a brief kiss, before pulling away and then kissing at her neck, still holding the younger girl's wrists.

'And mine to play with,' She said, pulling her tongue down Michelle's collarbone and in the valley of her cleavage, before pulling under one large breast, swirling to the nipple. She sucked on it for a second and Michelle's mind blanked.

Trisha let Michelle's wrists go as the resistance drained from her lover, and she let one hand drift to the other breast, kneading it gently and toying with the nipple with a thumb.

'You know,' she said, tweaking it lightly and hearing Michelle squeak, 'I think I finally get why it's so fun to play with these.'

She bent down and bit one nipple lightly, and Michelle moaned, back arching to follow as Trish pulled away.

'Nice big breasts,' Trish noted, almost clinically, 'but so...' she grabbed her own, pulling away till she held only the nipple and groaned, '... sensitive.' She repeated the process on Michelle with similar effect, her assistant's face contorting in pleasure.

'Now, the real question,' she said, maintaining the same clinical tone as she stroked a finger down Michelle's neck, around one breast and then up to her soft lips, watching Michelle try to find it with her tongue, 'Is what should I do with you?'

'What... do you mean?' Michelle managed out between hoarse breaths.

'I mean that I have a number of options,' she pulled herself off of Michelle, but before the younger girl could move, Trisha's tongue was back on her, licking her breasts and then down her stomach before coming back up, 'You did a very good job, didn't you?'

She planted a kiss on Michelle's lips, her hand stroking down Michelle's flat stomach, ever so slowly.

'You used your fingers on me for the first time, and it was...' She paused, leaning into her lover's ear, dropping the playful tone 'It was amazing, I'm not even playing, that was amazing, Michelle, I haven't come like that in years.'

She licked Michelle's jaw before pulling back and resuming the playfulness 'and I could do the same to you, I think I could do a very good job.' Her fingers approached Michelle's sex as she spoke, sliding over the lips of her vulva and then back up, with Michelle's hips following until she couldn't lift anymore. The assistant made an insistent noise.

'Or I could do something a little more... intimate' She enunciated the word by licking her lips and then stroking Michelle's sex with a soft finger. The assistant looked up at Trisha, who winked and stuck out her tongue, and Michelle felt the brief panic again, before Trisha's hands moved at her lower lips and the need came over her. The teasing was good, so good, but Michelle needed more.

Trish waited, hands working slowly, and Michelle's hips began to buck against Trisha's fingers slowly, working into a frenzy before the older girl pulled away.

Trisha lay down beside Michelle, and let on hand stroll up and down Michelle's torso, soft stomach and breasts, whispering in the assistant's ear.

'I'm not going to do anything you don't want, you just have to tell me what's ok.' she said, emphasizing it by squeezing Michelle's breast, which elicited a soft mewl. Michelle felt the lust inside, and Trisha's words again settled her nerves. The level of trust and respect she was showing just made Michelle even more willing. She turned to her idol, and spoke clearly.

'I'm yours, do whatever you want to me.'

Trisha's responding grin was almost predatory.

'Yessss, Mine.' She said, pulling herself back on top of Michelle with a kiss, but then pulling herself down her assistant's body, kissing and licking all the way. She stopped briefly at Michelle's belly button and gave it a soft kiss, then smirked up at her paramour.

'You're letting me live out a bunch of my fantasies tonight.'

She licked Michelle's hipbone, the sensitive touch making the younger girl squirm.

'Ever since Meg first seduced me-'

Michelle looked own incredulously, but Trish grinned and licked down one thigh, and then spoke again.

'Yup, it was Meg Turney's first week at sourcefed, and she knew what she wanted, and she went and got it. She told me that she fantasized about dragging me into the broom closet and making me scream.'

She licked down Michelle's other thigh, all the way to the bottom, just tasting Michelle's labia, cleanly shaven and smooth, before pulling back and continuing her story.

'She had to wait until everyone else had left, but when she saw me glance at that closet, she just grabbed me by the hair and pulled me in.'

Trisha pulled a pillow from the front of the bed and lifted Michelle's ass up, copping a comfortable feel as she did it.

'She made me come 9 times that night.' She looked up to Michelle, 'It took her almost 8 hours, so you know, you just made me come way harder in like half an hour.'

Michelle felt an unexpected blush of pride, and an odd hunger to do so again, but her mind blanked as Trish kept talking, lips idly teasing at Michelle's most sensitive areas.

'Ever since, I've known I had a thing for girls. Not all girls, mind you, but some.'

She kissed Michelle's sex, and breathed hotly on it, then paused.

'Wanna know a secret?'

She waited, letting her breath tease, as Michelle agonized.

'Well, do you?'

'Y-yes?' Michelle managed out.

'I was fantasizing about you in the shower when you came out the first time. Fantasizing about doing this to you, how you'd look when I ate you out.'

Michelle felt a flood of arousal flow through her as Trish confessed, but it was all overwhelmed by the feeling of her idol's hot tongue invading her sex. Michelle let out an immediate moan.

'This is just how I hoped you'd taste.' She admitted, pulling away for just a second before teasing her tongue down one lip and then inside again.

'I even hoped you were shaven, not that I'd mind.' She searched for the clitoris and found it by the rush of breath from Michelle, then pulled away.

'It was what I was hoping we'd do tonight, I was gonna fuck you.' Trisha herself moaned at that, her dirty talk evidently for her own benefit, even as Michelle continued to find herself stunningly aroused by the confessions.

'But this is even better than I was hoping. Now I get fulfill a bunch of fantasies all at once.' She sought the clit again, teasing it with her tongue steadily for a moment, and letting the pressure build in Michelle, with repeated gasps to establish her approach, but then pulled away, maddeningly.

'Pleaaaaase' Michelle gasped.

'Please what?' Trisha teased, licking just once, enough to get Michelle's hips pushed towards her face.

'I need it, Trisha.' Michelle whined.

'Need what? I want to hear you say it.' Trisha licked again, and Michelle made an insistent grunt again.

'Make me cum! Please!' Michelle demanded, and Trisha complied, teasing her with her wicked tongue again until pulling away.

'Why!?' Michelle yelled, her hands pulled against the bedspread.

'I'm doing what I want, remember?' Trisha teased, and Michelle groaned.

'Nooooooo. I need this, pleeeeease'

'Well, maybe, after all, what I wanted was to make you cum, so... cum for me.' And with that, Trisha began to play Michelle's body like an instrument. Her tongue teased unmercifully at Michelle's sex, while her hands sought out Michelle's breasts, pushing her to that inevitable climax that she finally reached with a shudder, her body tensing until she was spent, and she fell limp onto the bed.

Trisha brought the pillow out from underneath her, and crawled back up to face Michelle, just watching her with a strange amount of adoration in her eyes. Michelle leant over slightly and kissed her softly, not caring about the taste of her own arousal on her new lover's lips.

'Wow.' Michelle said.

'Wow is right.' Trisha agreed, 'you don't feel bad about any of that, right? Like, I know this was fast, but you're cool? I wanted to make sure before I did anything.'

Michelle smiled and pulled her idol - her friend - tight, 'No, that was great. I... I didn't know it was gonna happen, but I'm so glad it did. I've... never quite felt like that before.'

'Still not into girls?' Trish asked, grinning.

'Not most girls, but there might be some.' Michelle agreed. They both laughed.

There was a silence. In the darkness, the two held each other for a moment in the serenity that follows good intimacy.

'This is really cold, you know.' Trish said, 'can we get the blanket back?'

--------------------

Ending

--------------------

Bundled back up in bed, the two naked women began to drift off to sleep.

'Still think this won't affect anything tomorrow?' Michelle asked.

'Tomorrow at the con? No way.' Trish offered, 'You're still the best personal assistant I've ever had, but...'

'But what?' Michelle sounded a little frantic at that, and Trisha felt her body tense.

'Tomorrow night, it might affect something. You've got the long weekend right?'

'I think I can fit it into my schedule.'

'Then I think we'll be just fine.'

'Good. Goodnight, Trisha.' Michelle snuggled closer to her friend.

'Goodnight, Michelle.' the older girl responded.

There was a brief pause, and they began to drift off to sleep. Michelle took a look at the clock as her eyes closed, but suddenly realized.

'You know we have to be up in about 45 minutes for the first panel prep, right?'

'Fuck.'

END

12