All Comments on 'Personal Space Ch. 01'

by kitty_bitch

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
sailandoarsailandoarover 9 years ago
Really . . .

. . . Really Really good job of story telling/crafting. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Excellent!

The story is very well written and the plot was engaging. I put you in my favourites. You're one of those talented writers, this story is blatant proof of that. Just a tip, your story was a bit too short. The quality, in contrast with the length of the story, supersedes it in every way. Please continue this amazing story! I'd love to know what would happen next. (Also, the ending seemed slightly abrupt, but nonetheless, it's was ecxecuted with a pleasant cliff-hanger). I'm a fan now! I'd love to see more of your work here.

- Just_a_reader_4 _now

DeltoramastrDeltoramastrover 9 years ago
Wow

I have read thousands of stories on here in the past few years and I have never enjoyed a story so much from the first chapter to make a comment. Please continue writing and I look forward to checking back often, also how often do you plan to post?

superfeluously_esuperfeluously_eover 9 years ago
I'll check out the next chapter..

Very well written. I like the details and the imagery.

One thing that irks me is the male protagonist. His inability to say what he feels throughout this chapter until the end paints him as a overall weak character. Yes he seems smart and good pilot but if that's it, I can't see myself continuing the story because I'm always going to screaming at him through my computer. Hopefully he comes into his own next chapter and really takes charge in all aspects of his life.

Thanks for posting :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great story!

I thought it was well written and very hot! Looking forward to reading the next chapter :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous