Personal Training Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MissPrim
MissPrim
243 Followers

I reached for my nightstand and pulled out a condom and the lube.

"What?" she said.

"Ssh." I rolled on the condom and slicked her bottom with the lube. With one hand I fingered her clit and her pussy, and the other, her ass. Her hips moved in time with the motion of my hands.

"I need you," she said.

"You'll get me. I have plans."

"I thought you had to go to work."

"Yes, I do. If I'm late it will be your fault."

I continued to rub around her clit, and her eyes closed. Sinking two fingers in her pussy, and I put a finger in her ass. I moved my hands fasted and she made little noises. I put another finger in her ass, and plunged them in and out, both hands moving at the same pace.

"Oh, oh," she said.

I pulled away my fingers, and put the ones that were buried in her pussy to her mouth.

"Suck my fingers."

She took them in, her tongue lapping her juices.

"Harder, suck harder," I said as I rubbed the inside of her cheek with them.

As she did so, and I sucked in a deep breath, I guided my cock to her pussy, and pushed in. I pulled my fingers away and started fucking her in earnest, plunging balls deep into her back and forth.

"Oh, baby. I'm close."

"Not yet," I said pulling from her. Her snatch was so wet I didn't need anything else. I put the end of cock at her hole and pushed slowly. Soon enough I pushed through and she gasped.

"Hang on, baby," I said. I waited a minute for her to get used to me in her ass.

"Ready?" I asked.

"Yes," she said in a whisper.

"So tight," I said.

I moved in and outt, and soon she made noises of pleasure.

"Finger yourself, baby. I want to see you play with yourself."

Lynn moved her hand to clit, rubbed, and pushed her clit, faster and faster as I buried myself repeatedly in her ass.

"I can't... anymore... I'm there," she gasped. Her hips pushed back and forth under me, as she clutched as my ass. She cried out, digging her nails into me. At the flush of pain from them spearing my flesh, my own orgasm rushed me.

"Fuck," I said as I let go, feeling my cock shoot everything it had with the next few strokes. Lynn shuddered under me in an aftershock of her orgasm.

When she could breathe again, she smiled at me. "Does two good fucks make a relationship?" she asked.

"Don't know. I'll let you know when we get there."

She grabbed a pillow and smacked me in the head.

12