Personal Training

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Afterwards I lead him into the living room to so we could talk on the couch a few more minutes before he headed out. Flipping on the TV for the weather update we found ourselves only in the middle of a really heavy storm. They even said that unless you had an emergency to try and stay off of the roads if possible. Which meant even more for our area since we are more rural and not nearly the first in line to have our roads plowed. I was very concerned for Jerome's safety and told him as much. He said he would be fine but I wasn't so sure. Just a quick look outside proved my point that it wasn't safe considering the car tracks were mostly covered over already. I told Jerome as odd as it was he could sleep in our small guest bedroom for the night and leave in the morning after this has pass and the roads were cleared.

"Would your husband be okay with my staying here?" he asked. I hadn't thought of that so I figured I would call and ask. More so if he came home early in the morning to find some strange black guy alone in his house with his wife. Going for the phone I realized I had forgotten to place it back onto it's charger last night. When I attempted to turn it on the batteries had died. Laughing at my stupidity I grabbed my purse to use my cell phone instead. John quickly picked it up and I wasted no time explaining the situation but made a point to leave out the fact that Jerome was a male. I lied telling my husband it was a woman who worked at the gym. John was more than fine with it then broke some bad news. He said he tried calling the home phone but no one answered. The weather was going to hold him up and wouldn't be home tomorrow morning. At best it wouldn't be until early evening. I was of course upset about that and to top it all off in the middle of our conversation he got a call from his boss. We had to cut it short. John assured me he'd call my cell again later tonight though.

Hanging up and shoving the cell phone into my pants pocket I informed Jerome that John said it was fine before rushing off to fix the guest bed. It was still early, not quite two in the afternoon leaving us with plenty of time to hangout. We spent hours alternating between TV and just talking. Before long it was dinner time. Fixing a quick meal we sat and ate. It really became an enjoyable day despite the bad weather outside and really got to know far more about Jerome. As we were just wasting time sitting on the living room couch Jerome said that since he did me a favor he wondered if he could ask the same of me? Laughing I told him I was surely in his debt so how could I say no?

"Well, I'm not going to lie that I find you sexually attractive and always have" he explained. "And all day I have by wanting to do nothing but kiss you. I hope that wouldn't be to out of line to ask such a thing?" I laughed and thought about it for a moment before telling him it would be fine. Actually, the idea was kind of hot to me and thought that at least I would get to do something with a black guy since I didn't have the courage for anything more. Jerome smiled as he moved closer across the couch until we were side by side. As we turned to face one another I started to giggle. Smiling at me Jerome asked what was funny? I told him it was just my nerves and even felt "butterflies" in my stomach over this.

"Just close your eyes and relax Marisa" he whispered as he leaned in. No sooner had I closed them than his lips pressed against mine. I felt a surge of excitement as he did. A quick peek then he pulled back. Opening my eyes again I looked at him, with a small grin on his face.

"Was that so bad?" asked Jerome. I told him not at all. "Good than this will be much better" he said as he placed his hand on the back of my head. Moving again towards me he kissed me again, this time more deeply. In seconds he snaked his tongue into my mouth and I felt my body almost melt. I replied by kissing him in kind. In not time at all we were full blown making out on my couch. Jerome was massaging my right knee and thigh with his hand. Could feel myself becoming more calm. That was until I felt his left hand move first to my waist, gradually moving up my side until it was resting just below my right breast. I tensed up and pulled away.

"I'm sorry" I said. "I just ... I just need to get a drink." I quickly stood up, rushing for the kitchen. Jerome asked if he did something wrong? I told him he didn't before walking out of the living room. Leaning against the kitchen counter I felt like my head was spinning. Even seemed like I was having a hard time breathing. I was a mix of emotions. How badly I wanted to continue, to not stop him. Then my other side said it was wrong, that I'm married, that I barely know this guy at least in person. As I stood there in a battle with myself Jerome walked in.

"Is everything okay?" he inquired. Looking up I said I was fine, just simply got a major case of the nerves. "I'm sorry if I had something to do with that" responded Jerome. I assured him it was solely me and not him. Jerome moved up behind me and proceeded to softly rub my shoulders in an effort to help me relax. My mind was racing as he touched me. My stomach was in knots and I kept thinking, trying to reason, as to what to do next. I knew how badly I wanted him to kiss me, touch me, and to do a hundred other things together. I have masturbated countless times to the thought of being with a black guy and here is one here, now. How many times did I touch myself while thinking about Jerome? Dreaming about having sex with him? What's wrong with me? The words John said then came into my head. That's when I pushed Jerome's hands off of my shoulder.

"Kiss me" I said, spinning around to face him. He asked me if I was sure, I only nodded. Jerome bent down kissing me deeply again. Placing his hands on my waist pulling me closer to him. As we stood there I knew what I wanted to do but had a hard time getting up the nerve to do it. Finally I decided it was now or never. My right hand was shaking as I moved to place it on top of his left hand. I left it there for nearly a minute before I got the balls to grab it. Pulling it away from my waist I guided it slowly up, higher and higher, until it was once again resting underneath my right breast. Jerome broke the kiss this time staring down between us at where I placed his hand then back up into my eyes. I gave him an approving look as I lifted my hand away from his.

"Are you sure?" he asked. I told him I was more than certain I wanted him to. He didn't say another word, simply moved his hand higher, cupping my right breast in his hand. It actually made me feel a little light headed as he began to softly kneed it. I couldn't believe this was really happening to me. I felt a mix of excitement, arousal, and still nervous.

"Have wanted to touch you like this since we first met" Jerome said. Leaning down he kissed me deeply again while he continued to lightly rub my breast. I could feel my nipples getting hard, pressing against my bra. Eventually he broke the kiss once again only to push my hair back, tilt my head, and kiss all over my neck. First one side than the other including small "love bites." He knew from past conversations this really turned me on and got me into the mood when John does it. Jerome was now having the exact same effect on me as I let out soft moans.

"How far do you want to take this Marisa?" Jerome asked in a whisper. I wasn't sure how to answer this. So, I simply said the first thing that came to mind.

"I don't care" I barely got out. Jerome took that as his green light. Grabbing my waist he spun me around until I was facing away from him. Pushing my hair to my right shoulder he proceeded to kiss the left side of my neck. I nearly melted into him. He then moved his hands from my waist. Lifting them up he placed them on both of my breasts, gently playing with them. I can't lie, I wanted him to touch me like this. This soon progressed as Jerome pulled his hands away from my chest only to reach down to grab the hem of my shirt. Pulling it up I lifted my arms as he slid it up over my head. I took over from there pulling it the rest of the way off my arms and laying my shirt on the counter in front of me leaving me in only a bra above my waist.

Jerome went back to playing with my breasts. First kneading them as before then running his fingers along my exposed cleavage and occasionally slipping a couple down between them. This was turning me on more with every passing moment. Then he kicked it up to the next level. Gently brushing the tips of his fingers from his left hand across my cleavage he than moved them to my right breast moving them slowly back and forth across the lace top of my bra. Then suddenly he slipped them down under the top of my bra cup until they were touching my right nipple. Taking in between two fingers he gave it a quick pinch causing me to gasp out loud. He then rolled it gently making me moan. Pulling his hand out he switched over doing the same to my left breast. I was beyond turned on by now. Jerome soon pulled both hands away only to grab the back of my bra, unhooking it. What am I doing? I thought to myself as I reached up sliding my bra straps off my shoulders and laying it on top of my shirt. Jerome then spun me back around to face him.

"Shit! Such nice big white tits" he said grinning from ear to ear. "Been dying to see them. Nice little pale pink nipples too." Jerome grabbed my waist and lifted me up onto the countertop behind me. He took my right breast into his hand still smiling. Jerome bent down and ran his tongue around my very erect nipple just before taking it into his mouth. He then began to lick and suck on my nipples, alternating between them. The one he didn't have his mouth on at the time he played with using his hand instead. I was moaning softly as he played with them. Looking down I watched as his black hands caressed my pale white breasts. The extremely hot sight of that alone was enough to get me wet as hell not to mention his mouth on them. I don't believe I have ever been so horny in my life as I was at that moment. Jerome than pulled away letting go of my breasts. I was kind of disappointed until what he said next.

"Lets get you off the counter and into the bedroom. We need more room and someplace more comfortable for what I want to do to you" Jerome explained. Helping me down Jerome took my hand leading me out of the kitchen and down the hallway. At first I figured we would go into the guest room where he was staying but he walked me past that and directly into the master bedroom instead. Granted the bed it bigger and more comfortable. I just hadn't considered doing anything on or near the bed I share with my husband. Jerome walked my topless self to the side of the bed. Kissing me again before he guided me to sit down on the edge of the bed.

"Lay back Marisa" he ordered. Doing as he said he grabbed first my right leg than my left removing my boots. Bending down towards me I watched as he unbuttoned and unzipped my jeans. Telling me to lift my hips he grabbed the waistband pulling them down over my butt, my thighs and finally yanking them off my feet before dropping them to the floor. I was now in nothing more than my panties and ankle high socks. That didn't last long as he wrapped his fingers under the elastic top of my panties. Asking me to lip my hips again my panties followed the same fate as my pants.

"Might as well go all the way while we're at it" said Jerome as he also yanked my socks off before looking down at my naked body. "Damn, that is one nice pale white pussy! Smooth and shaved bare too. Now, to do something I have been wanting to do real badly to you baby girl. Move on up to the middle of the bed like you would normally lay down to sleep" he ordered as he pulled his shirt off. Doing as he said I stared at this very sexy black man the whole time, resting my head on my pillows. Out of no where he asked me if that was my husband John? Peering over I looked at where he was pointing to see a photo of my husband and me together on my night table. I informed Jerome it was John which he replied he was wondering what the guy looked like. Jerome moved to the end of the bed and kicked off his shoes before climbing up. Moving up towards me on his hands and knees he took my legs and pushed them apart. Moving up until his well shaped black torso was between my pale white legs. Looking down I watched as he reached up with his right hand and softly ran the tips of his fingers across my vagina. My body instantly jumped in reaction. He then moved them spread me up gently rubbing my clit several times than moved his fingers lower, slowly circling one around my wet hole. Without warning he pushed it in causing me to gasp.

"Wow, you've got one nice tight little pussy don't you? It's nice and snug even around my finger" he said as he slid it in and out. Moving his head lower he flicked my clit with his tongue and then started to perform oral sex on me. Damn did it feel good. He had often talked to me about doing this but never believe it would ever happen. Now I was more than glad it was. He was almost a pro at it and could feel my whole body surging with pure pleasure. He had me moaning in no time at all. I enjoyed every single second of it. He was so good that I even found myself reaching an orgasm in barely five minutes from when he started. I could feel it building just before it hit me hard causing me to grab the bed tightly as I screamed out loud. Jerome didn't stop as John usually does but he continued to go down on me as I went through my orgasm. This made me hit a second than third orgasm, one right after the other. I made a move to push him away after the third because it just seemed like too much but he simply batted my hand away. Within a minute I hit my fourth climax making me scream even louder and my legs to shiver uncontrollably. That's when Jerome finally stopped lifting himself up and off the bed. When I calmed down I opened my eyes to see a grinning shirtless black man standing beside my bed.

"Feel good?" Jerome asked. I told him it did as I tried to catch my breath as I smiled back at him. "Do you want to continue or stop where we are now?" he then asked me. I told him how could I feel right if he gave me such pleasure and I gave him nothing? That made him smile some and asked me what I wanted to do? I told him what ever he wanted to. Jerome smiled even bigger what I told him that. I fully expected he'd want me to do the same to him as he did to me I was more than ready to give him a blowjob.

"Was hoping you'd say that Marisa" said Jerome. He told me to stay where I was as he looked down at me laying naked on the bed. Jerome reached down and began to undo his pants which dropped to the floor around his feet. His legs were also fairly strong but of course what stood out most was the very noticeable bulge pressing against his underwear. My eyes were fixed on his crotch as he quickly pulled off his underwear and his penis sprung straight out. My eyes grew big as I let out a gasp of shock. His penis was big! Really, really big. Jerome could tell by reaction that I had never seen something like that in person and he seemed to know exactly what I was thinking.

"Big isn't it?" he asked. I barely got out a yes. "It's nearly 8 1/2 inches long and about 5 1/4 inches around." Holy crap! It is one really big black dick. I told Jerome that he's got damn near 3 inches more in length and 1 3/4 inches in girth on John's penis. That made Jerome laugh a little. I told him I wasn't sure how that thing would fit into my mouth. He informed me I shouldn't worry because that's not going to be a problem tonight. Asking what he meant he smiled.

"I have other plans for you tonight" Jerome replied. I didn't know what he meant as I watched him climb back onto the bottom of the bed, his large penis bobbing up and down. "Can you hand me one of those pillows" Jerome asked pointing towards John's pillows next to my head. Reaching over I grabbed one handing it down to him. Jerome than told me to lift my hips. Doing as he said he placed the pillow under my ass raising it higher up. Then placing his hands on the inside of my knees he parted my legs.

"I thought I'd prop your ass up a bit to give you a better view" Jerome said as he moved his body between my calves. Moving higher he spread my legs wider until he moved up on his knees between my wide open thighs.

"A better view of what?" I asked him.

"Of my big black cock pushing into your tight white pussy" Jerome replied. "I think you'd want a good look at the first time a black man sticks himself into you. Same as I want to watch it disappear into not only it's first white pussy but it's first married one as well."

"You're still on the pill right?" he asked. I responded that I was. "Good because I wasn't expecting anything like this today and don't have any condoms on me."

I honestly didn't know what to say since I hadn't considered we would be doing this. Assuming it would be him giving me oral than me giving it to him. Now here I was about to have a massive black dick shoved into my tiny pink hole. Part of me wasn't sure I wanted to go full blown tonight. Yet I laid there mesmerized at the thing between his legs pointing up towards me. Knowing full well not only how badly I'd love to feel a black guy in me but also to feel something so big as well. I could feel butterflies in my stomach again as my nerves caught up with me once more. My breathing picked up becoming faster as Jerome grabbed his big penis getting it ready as he stroked the head up and down my pussy. A small part of me wasn't sure I could actually go through with this. He had to have been able to tell how I was feeling.

"Just relax Marisa" Jerome assured me. "Stay calm, I promise you won't regret this at all. If you want me to stop at any point just let me know. I'll take it nice, slow, and easy because you're used to someone much smaller than me. And by how snug you were earlier around my finger I know it will be more so around my big boy here." Jerome continued to gently rub the head of his penis around until finally positioning the tip right against my hole. Jerome told me to look up into his eyes. Taking my gaze off of his penis I stared up into the brown eyes of the large naked black man between my legs. Not a second later he placed pressure against my body trying to gain entrance. I often become tighter after having an orgasm and Jerome was now realizing the results of this. As the large head of his equally large penis began to push into me he found it hard going. I even heard him let out a slight grunt as he attempting to get into my body. A couple seconds and determination I was finally opening up more for him as the head spread my little hole wider until it sunk into me. I couldn't believe I had really done it. I not only had another man in me but a black man to boot.

"Shit can't believe how tight you are. Going to take some effort" he said. "Then again I am much bigger than your husband so that also helps." I couldn't have agreed more with that statement. Jerome was as good as his promise. He took it slow and easy gradually, slowly, working his big black dick in me. I just watched it as it sunk deeper and deeper with every passing second. I'm glad he had placed the pillow under me because this did make it much hotter. He was now as deep as John gets and told him so. Jerome laughed telling me he still had plenty more to give me.

"Let's see how deep I can go girl" he said with a smile. He continued to push more and more. Gave me a completely new feeling as he was going places I wasn't used to having anything before. He kept going further and further until he gently bumped up against my cervix. I had never in my life felt so full before. Granted it was slightly uncomfortable because it was deep and stretching me out but it was a good discomfort none the less. Peering down I attempting to see how much was left that he couldn't fit into me. I was unable to so I quizzed Jerome on it. He looked down between us and with a smile informed me all of it was in me.