Personal Training

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What? You're fucking kidding me!" I said in shock. Jerome assured me he wasn't joking. Holy shit how did that monster fit all the way in? Never in a million years did I ever consider I'd be one of those women who could do such a thing. I simply laid there in utter disbelief feeling that thick, long, black penis buried hilt deep. As conformation I could even feel his large testicles pressing up against my raised ass. Jerome adjusted himself slightly before he pulled out of me a bit and than slid it back in. That made me gasp as it gave me both pleasure and surprise. He proceeded to do it again and again, pulling out a little more with each time. Looking down between us I could see his deep brown penis come into view out to dart back into me once more. Taking it very slowly as he said he would. I still couldn't believe this was really happening.

He continued in that vein until he had reach the point of pulling out to nearly the tip of the head before slowly sinking it back in. It was an amazing feeling to say the least. To have every inch of him going into my more than willing body at a pace that I could feel every bit of it touching every part of me in ways never before. Not to mention the feeling of being re stretched with each movement. I was amazing to say the least and we had only started. He kept it at a slow pace the whole time I laid there. Alternating his movements but in general taking it easy on me. By now the discomfort had left replaced solely by total pleasure as soft moans escaped my lips.

"Fuck!" Jerome said loudly. "For so long I've been wanting to stick my dick in a white girl and none more than you Marisa. So fucking hot and worth the wait. Something about you being married makes it even hotter. More so since with the way that picture is positioned he's staring right at me" he explaining pointing towards the night table. For some reason that made me let out a short laugh.

"I'm not kidding girl. He's standing there watching me having sex with his wife" replied Jerome. I asked if he wanted me to move the photo? "Hell no! There's something exciting thinking about him watching as I pleasure his sexy ass redheaded wife" he shot back. Jerome continued to slowly slide in and out of me. Then out of no where he stopped and turned his head towards the right side of the room. Turning to see what he was looking at I could see that our full length free standing mirror had caught his attention. The way it was positioned standing against the wall you had a perfect view of the bed from my thighs down.

"And speaking of watching" Jerome said as he pulled all the way out of me. I instantly felt empty as he did so and wasn't sure at first where he was going with this. Jerome got off of the bed before explaining what was happening. He told me to get up on my hands and knees in the middle of the bed, facing the full length mirror. Doing as he said I was now in a doggy position horizontally across the middle of the bed. Jerome stood on there other side helping to guide me where he wanted before getting back onto the bed. I watched in the reflection as Jerome moved up behind me. He wasted no time holding my waist with one hand while lining his large penis up with the other and plunging it back into my body. As before he started slow but this time around he began to pick up the pace. Now holding my hips with both hands he was soon fucking me hard and fast. In not time at all he had me moaning and screaming my head off.

"Yes! Fuck me!" I screamed as he plowed his massive penis in and out of me. It felt so good though I still couldn't believe that I was actually doing this. That I was really having sex with a man who wasn't my husband. I stared into the mirror watching this sexy, large black male fucked me from behind with his equally large black penis. It was by far the hottest sight I have ever seen in my life. Jerome was watching too as a smile crept across his face staring into my eyes in the mirror.

"Feels good doesn't it girl?" he asked. I simply moaned and nodded in agreement. Jerome did a good job at alternating between hard and fast to slow and gentle. Either way it felt really, really good. I let out an almost endless stream of moans as the extreme pleasure rushed over me with each thrust. Then out of no where we heard the sound of faint music coming from the floor in front of me. Jerome stopped moving and inquired if that was my phone again?

"Yeah, it's my cell phone" I told him remembering I shoved it into my pant's pocket earlier. "It's the ring tone I use when my husband calls. He said he would later on tonight." Jerome laughed about what I said.

"Talk about bad timing huh. You should pick it up and talk to him while we're having sex" he said jokingly. Shaking my head I told him that was a definite no. I realized Jerome was only kidding but it was awkward enough that John as calling while I has a massive black dick buried inside of me. Much less talk to him at the same time. The ringing soon stopped only to be followed by the sound telling me I have a voice mail.

"So, where were we?" Jerome asked as he began again. Once more I was screaming my head off as he fucked me hard. I was having a hard time keep my head up as he kept telling me to watch as he screwed me from behind. I was simply just trying to keep myself from falling forward off the right side of the bed. Jerome reached out grabbing a bunch of my hair in his right hand and yanking it back causing my head to pull upwards towards the mirror. Telling me he wants to look at my face and into my pretty blue eyes as he fucks me. He did stare into my eyes as he screwed me hard from behind. The room echoed with my moans and screams. As well as skin slapping skin or his large black testicles slamming against me. I have little doubt that you could hear me clear across to the other side of the house. It just felt so good.

I'm not sure if it's because it's been a while since I've had sex with John or his size or what but to me it felt better than anything I've done before. He was lasting longer than John does. My husband would have cum by now but Jerome didn't seem like he was going to slow down anytime soon. Just repeatedly plowed into me over and over like a piston. Out of no where he stopped, grinding his large black dick in me as he stared into my eyes. It offered me a moment to catch my breath.

Jerome - "What a fucking sight we make together Marisa. A hot ass pale redhead being fucked by a big black man. And something about you being married makes this shit even hotter. You like my big black cock buried deep up in your tight little pussy don't you white girl?"

Me - "Yes! It feels so good!"

Jerome - "Does it feel better than your hubbys?" ... (silence) ... "Tell me Marisa, does it?" ... (as he yanked on my hair)

Me - "Yes! Yes it does! Forgive me but it feels so much better."

Jerome "Yeah baby that's what I wanted to hear. Are you my little married white slut?"

Me - "I am."

"Good girl" Jerome said just before he began to fuck me hard again. I thought I would lose my voice with how much noise I was making because of what Jerome was doing to me. Several times my eyes even rolled back into my head from the extreme pleasure. I almost never wanted it to end but I knew it eventually would. That moment eventually came. I could tell that Jerome was getting close by his movements which gradually became more shallow and with determination. Jerome also moved both his hands to me waist holding on tightly. He also started grunting more often and louder. Less than a minute later he confirmed my thoughts.

"Oh shit!" Jerome said. "I'm getting real close Marisa. Can't hold it much longer. Oh fuck! ... yeah! ... fuck! ... AAAHHHHH!"

Jerome yelled out as he slammed his entire penis into me. I wasn't expecting it and had he not had a good grip on me I likely would have fallen forward off the side of the bed. His whole body went stiff as he dug his fingers into the side of my waist. An instant later I felt him explode inside of my belly. Stream after stream of his hot sperm shot into me, surging deep into my body. The first few shots were heavy and large striking hard against my cervix. Followed by lighter and smaller ones until he was finally spent having emptied every drop of his semen as deep as he could into me. Jerome let out a long sigh as he finished up. He didn't stay in me long and was only starting to get a little soft as he slowly pulled that massive black monster of his out of me.

"Fuck that felt so good baby girl" he said as he got off of the bed. Looking up into the mirror at him I laughed with a smile fully agreeing with his statement. It had felt good, amazingly good, I told him. Jerome walked around to the other side of the bed until he was directly in front of me. Bending down he placed a finger under my chin lifting my face up and gave me another deep kiss. Pulling away he grabbed his underwear, stepping back into it. I couldn't help but notice his black penis, now soft and swing between his muscular legs. Even flaccid it was still big. I couldn't linger long as I started to feel a little bit of his semen slowly leaking out of my vagina. I had no desire to let it touch the bed and leave a stain so as best as I could got off the bed and headed straight for the bathroom. After cleaning myself up I found Jerome waiting for me. Giving me one last kiss he wished me a good night and thanked me again as he left for the guest bedroom. Throwing on a long sleep shirt I plucked my cell phone from my pants and crawled into bed.

Calling back John I apologized explaining that I was in another room with the woman from the gym and hadn't heard the phone ringing. I knew it was a big lie but as John himself told me if I did have an affair with another man he didn't want to know a thing about it. When we finished talking I turned off the light and settled into bed for the night. I couldn't believe what I had done tonight, I actually did it! And it was better than I ever imagined it would be. Would I do it again? Not sure, maybe not. It was surely an experience I will never forget. The part I found most strange of all is I didn't feel odd about what I had done with Jerome. I know it's wrong but it had felt so right and needed it so badly. I eventually dozed off physically exhausted. I soon found myself in a dream world where I was having sex with Jerome over and over again. I was in such a deep sleep I didn't hear when he re-entered the bedroom and climbed back into bed with me. Jerome was about to give me an early morning wake up call.