Perspectives: Surprises In Store

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I cried out breathlessly, "Slap my ass. "Again," I said, as soon as I felt the first sting from his hand.

"Ooooooooo," I cried out as the sting from Jack's hand met with the pleasure of the orgasm I was feeling from his cock pounding my g-spot.

It was then that I felt Jack climaxing. "Cum on my ass so it drips down my leg," I begged him.

Jack pulled out of me as his cock was pulsing in his waves of pleasure. He stroked his cock in order to squeeze out as much cum as he could onto my ass. I felt the warm sticky spurts hit my ass and slide down to my legs. I reached back and rubbed Jack's cum into the crack of my ass.

As we toweled off and lay together in bed, Tina spoke for the first time. "Thanks you guys for a great evening. That was incredible! I am going to go home and take of things myself now." Jack and I snuggled together and fell asleep.

* * * * *

A week or so later, when Tina stopped by, I showed her the pictures that were now on the computer. I even printed out a few of her favorites, after she promised to keep them private, and not to tell Jack that she had them. That is something I would have to wait until the right time to spring to tell Jack about.

"Thanks," she said, "I have relived that night in my mind while I rode my dildo this last week. These pictures should be good for several more self-love sessions."

As Tina left, I knew what she was going home to do, and I was okay with it. It was actually quite flattering that our fuck session provided her the sex drive to pleasure herself with.

"Good-bye," I called out as Tina walked down the driveway, "I'll see you again soon." We both looked at each other and smiled.

12