Perspectives the Sequel Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Catmoore
Catmoore
1,811 Followers

***

So there it was. It was in the open and on the table. The issue between us, the one that intrigued each of us and the one that in some ways bound us together, the almost unspoken, taboo had been announced.

I hadn't even thought that when I raised the gay who looked at you in a very fancying way, where it would lead. As we chatted about me being bisexual I hadn't considered that it could take us down the route it did. I guess deep down, though that when I asked whether you imagined me being with other women and who they were, I was starting to see a glimmer of light at the end of our tunnel of ambiguity. And when I 'insisted' that you tell me who I think I knew that the one word answer that you whimpered to me would be.

"Mum."

As you said that I felt your body shudder. You were crying and my heart went out to you.

"Come on baby, let's go in?" I said stubbing my Marlboro out and making a mental note to clear the stubs up before Janos arrived tomorrow.

You held my hand as we walked in and I shut and bolted the doors.

"Let's go to bed shall we Matt?" I asked softly.

Your sobbing had stopped.

"Sorry Cat, I'm acting like a kid."

"Oh darling don't be sorry, there's no need," I said my heart going out to you as I closed the gap between us, took your face in my hands and, standing on tip toe, reached up and planted little kisses all over your mouth. "It's ok, you're with me, you're with Cat, your aunty, and you don't have to worry or be sorry about something like that."

We kissed properly then and moulded our bodies together. Your nearly full erection pressed into me and I squashed my tits against your firm, slim and so wonderfully taught chest. My hands ran up and down your equally taught and muscular back eventually finding the two pert cheeks of your youthful bum. I squeezed it and pulled you harder against me thinking 'Young men are fucking wonderful' as I savoured you body against mine.

I broke my mouth away and put my lips against your ear. I poked the tip of my tongue in a little and then whispered.

"Come on baby, let aunty take you upstairs and suck that fabulous cock of yours."

***

I felt fucking stupid crying, but somehow it all just got to me. But why fucking cry? Fuck knows, whoever he is, I didn't.

It was, though something that troubled me. I couldn't talk to anyone about the fact that I fancied my mother and wanted to have sex with her, it was simply impossible. But I had to get it out of my system, I had to bare my soul as it were and I wanted to tell you, so I did.

As usual you so amazingly understood. I had just told you, my aunt, twenty five years my senior that I fantasised about you and my mother, your sister, having sex and what did you do? You kissed me, shoved your tongue in my ear and said that you wanted to take me upstairs and suck my cock. How fucking cool was that?

"Do you fantasise anything else about Janis?" You asked as you laid me down in the middle of the bed. "Just a sec," you went on walking out of the room and down the stairs.

The sight of your bare arse wiggling as you went across the room was only matched by the sight of your bare tits jiggling as you returned. Each of those sights, though were almost surpassed as you went round the room placing and lighting a number of lovely smelling candles. Standing beside the bed you looked fantastic with the light flickering across your body.

"So do you?" You asked getting in the bed, pulling the light duvet over us and cuddling up to me, your fingers running up my nearly erect cock as if to check that it was still there.

In the bed, in the semi darkness, my arm round your shoulders, your head on my chest your blonde hair grazing my body, I felt better, more relaxed and less inhibited. I felt more able to open up as I wanted to.

"Yes I do."

"Do you want to tell me bout it Matt or, shall I guess?"

"I'll tell you," I replied loving the feel of your body in my arms. Fuck, I thought, it feels so good to be with a woman lime this, the sex is hardly needed.

"I imagine me having sex with her as well, is that terrible?"

"No, it's quite common, loads of blokes do."

"Phew that makes me feel better," I replied as I felt you lightly kissing my chest.

"Good, that's what aunties are for, to make their nephews feel better," you said quietly as you licked and kissed further down my chest, nearly to my waist. The duvet had slid down a bit, but half your head was now under it.

"Have you done anything?" I heard from under the duvet.

"Er no, well not really."

"What do you mean, not really, have you or not?" you said as my body jumped when I felt your tongue licking my stomach.

"No, all I've done is sort of walked around a bit in my pants or wrapped in a towel."

"How did she react?" You asked taking hold of my dick.

"I don't know, once as I came out of the bathroom we almost bumped into each other and she looked me up and down."

"What sort of look."

"She looked like you did just now standing beside the bed."

My body jerked for instead of replying you licked the tip of my cock. It was fucking amazing.

"How do you mean Matt, turned on as I was?"

"Yes, exactly."

"I see," you said just before I felt the most marvellous sensation as your mouth slid down my cock.

***

As I slid your cock into my mouth I was wondering whether, perhaps, more had gone on between you and Janis, than you were letting on to. I licked and sucked, slurped and kissed your dick, bringing it another marvellously hard erection as I cupped and gently squeezed your balls. You were moaning, groaning and sighing, clearly loving all I was doing, but then I would fuckingwell hope so too. I as good as took it out and just held the bloated tip resting on my lower lip.

"Nice, baby?" I asked stroking your balls.

"Fucking amazing Cat," you groaned your hands running through my hair.

"So nothing more has happened between you and her?"

"No, just looks several times. I even left my door open once when I was naked and I saw her looking at me."

"She didn't do anything though?"

"No.

"But you wanted her to?"

"Oh God yes, I can't explain it."

I pushed the duvet back so you could see me sucking you. You tasted good and felt even better on my tongue and lips.

When I really fancy a man I simply adore fellating him. Isn't that a great word? So much more evocative than the female equivalent of cunnilingus, what a crap word that is!

Although I'd 'fellated' you before, you tasted so much different this time. Now it was mutually tender lovemaking, well at least two way sex and not the rough 'suck my cock bitch' type of thing it had been on my lounge floor. I gave it all I had.

++++

It was incredible. Fucking you is amazing. The feel of your tight, hot, wet cunt gripping my cock as I slide in is awesome. That's better than the feel of your mouth, tongue and lips, but sucking, somehow, is more intimate and more giving on the woman's part than is fucking. You are doing something to and for me; when we fuck we do it together. When you suck me I am totally yours, so I lay back and love it, fucking marvellous.

I had nothing to compare your oral skills to. The young birds I got didn't do oral. Instinctively, though, I knew you were good, I knew that before you bobbed your head down my body, your ash blonde hair caressing my stomach. Before you licked me and kissed me, before you slid my hardened cock into your mouth, before you plunged it up and down and before you almost took it out and kissed and licked the bulbous end. I knew it before you licked my balls and sucked them individually then together as you softly masturbated me with your soft fingers. Before you took me back in your mouth and used your fingers to gently squeeze my balls and rub me between my legs on that patch between my scrotum and bumhole. God, I wondered, how did you know just the most perfect things to do and the by far best places to touch me? My entire body felt as it was undergoing a series of electric shocks, you were stimulating me everywhere. It was absolutely fucking amazing.

+++

I love it when a man really reacts to me sexually. When his whole body responds to what I am doing and when our physical and mental states are in sync. As I used every trick, I knew ours were exactly that.

You were moaning and groaning, grunting and sighing. Your head was rolling from side to side, your eyes were clamped shut and your mouth was open as if you were gasping for air. My tits felt incredibly heavy and burning hot. My nipples felt ready to explode there was so much pressure and my clit seemed ready to explode. Your hands were alternating between gripping the bedclothes and my hair as mine moved from your now perfectly rigid cock to your nice big bag of balls and then to between your legs.

Your actions were giving you away; they were betraying you, signalling what was happening to you. You cock was almost vibrating; it got even harder, your body tensed and your hips started to move. Slow at first and then slightly faster you started pumping, pushing with little surges, modest thrusts. Yes slowly, but surely you started to fuck my face, it felt wonderful.

+++

Were you really going to, I wondered? Was it actually going to happen? Surely I couldn't be this lucky?

A few guys I know had said that a girl had let them cum in their mouth and one boasted that his bird swallowed, but I had my doubts.

We were, though, now well into the swing of it. We had gone past, it seemed to me, a quick suck, this was full oral sex or what my mind considered that to be. We had found a rhythm. My hips started to move in time with your mouth. Your fingers and hands were now fully part of what we were doing, they were wonderfully everywhere and I was loving every bit of it. I just wished I could get my hands to your tits or, better still your pussy, but I didn't have the nerve to move you, I thought maybe not being able to touch you was part of the sucking etiquette.

I knew I was about to cum. Should I warn you? Should I yank it out? Or could you tell that I was near? Again I had no idea what I should do. If I cum and you didn't want that, I'd be in trouble, yet if I pulled out I might miss it. Fuck, what should I do? I was getting very near and my hips were moving, almost of their own volition, in time with your mouth sliding up and down me.

I squeezed your head.

"Oh Cat I am so near, I'm starting," I groaned.

+++

You were considerate enough to warn me, to give me the chance to take you out. I liked your thoughtfulness, but had no intention of doing that.

"Mmmmmmmmm," I moaned through the flesh I had in my mouth sinking my lips further down it.

+++

My balls were tightening, my cock was twitching and throbbing uncontrollably as my cum built up and started its journey.

"Oh God Cat, yes, yes," I groaned.

+++

I smiled as I thought that in porn stories 'His spunk would splatter against the back of my mouth' whereas in the reality of that cottage bed, your cum more squirted and oozed onto my tongue. It isn't a particularly noticeable taste.

Physically, it's not really anything for the woman to let a man cum in her mouth. You don't get a surge of physical feelings as he cums, nothing in your body is particularly sensitised by a gush of semen on your tongue and in your throat. But the emotional outpouring can be huge. And it was for me then. I was doing something to you that I am not too keen on. Other than giving a man my bum, letting him cum in my mouth is probably the biggest gift I can give him

+++

I felt I had done as I should. I had warned you and sort of offered to withdraw. You hadn't let me so I felt that it was ok to cum.

I didn't shoot a big load, but then I had already performed three times in as many hours. It did though feel to be a reasonable amount. It also felt fucking fantastic, so rude, filthy and wanton to be oozing cum straight into your mouth, God it was an amazing feeling.

I just lay there loving the feeling of my spent cock still in your mouth.

+++

After cumming, your cock immediately softened a little. Not that much, but the rigidity went from it. In some ways it felt even better in my mouth, different, but certainly as nice as when hard.

I looked up and sort of smiled. You smiled back. I tilted my head back, opened my mouth a little and then with an exaggerated gesture I swallowed your cum.

+++

"Oh fuck Cat, that's incredible" I gushed as I watched you swallow. I'd read about it and that prick Stevens said a bird had done it for him, but to actually see a woman, my aunt, you really doing it was something else.

+++

Although you had cum, I hadn't, I was still on a sexual high, I was still aroused.

Swallowing your juice was also more of an emotional thing than anything physical, but I loved your reaction.

"Was that good baby?"

"It was incredible."

"You enjoyed it then?" I asked wiggling up the bed and cuddling you.

"Mmmm it was fantastic, thank you," you said kissing me making me half wish I had kept some of your sperm in my mouth, but you probably were not ready for that so it was as well I hadn't.

"You were thinking of me weren't you Matt as I sucked you?" I asked.

I didn't wait for a reply, but went to the bathroom across the landing and gargled with mouthwash.

+++

I dozed. I felt I fucking well deserved it. I felt proud of myself that I had performed four times in about four hours getting completely hard and cumming quite a lot each time. Smiling, I just hoped you were beginning to realise fully how good young blokes can be; what we may lack in technique we certainly make up in fucking power.

As my heavy eyes started closing I glanced at my watch and realised with a thrill that we still had hours left tonight. I also realised with yet another thrill that we were actually going to sleep together. The idea of you lying naked beside me in my arms as we slept was almost, but not quite, enough to start another hard on.

As you messed around in the bathroom, a couple of times walking out past the bed to get things from your bag, so I suddenly realised it was a little bit like being at home.

It was like it was sometimes when dad was away and it was just mum and me there. How she would be in the bathroom just round a corner from my room, just a few feet from me, probably naked as I lie in bed my erection growing by the second as I thought of her, visualising her big tits, bare and sagging a bit. That would put some young blokes off I knew, but not me, I love big tits even if they are a bit saggy.

When I hear mum turn the bathroom light off I always go completely hard, as I know she will come into my bed to say good night and give me a kiss on the cheek. Naturally, but frustratingly, she will have slipped into one of her several dressing gowns. I like the pink, silky full length one best. It has plunging lapels that I am always hoping will slip just a little further apart showing me here tits. Opts almost happened numerous times, but always, right at the last second she seems to catch them and pull them back together again. It's almost as if she's teasing me. I sometimes wonder if she is and what she would do if I grabbed the fucking lapels, pulled them apart and buried my face between her doubled D saggy tits.

The 'night night' kiss is absolutely magic and so fucking horny I almost cum.

She half opens the door and nearly always whispers "Are you awake Matt?" I say no and she opens the door and stands there for a few moments the light from the landing behind her. I often wish she had one of those thin gowns that go almost see through with the light behind them.

"I've just come to say good night," she says, moving over to the bed.

She has to bend over of course and that is fucking marvellous. I see more and more of her tits and I just know one day I'll cop a gander at the lot, yes I'm sure that soon she's going to flash them at me, or is that totally wishful thinking?

As she leans over me and her lips brush my cheek I wonder how I stop myself reaching up and grabbing her boobs, they're so close. I know that one day soon I will forget and will do it.

I sometimes think she sort of lingers leaning over me, but I can't be sure. I just wish I knew what to do.

It was just so like at home then, for you opened the door and stood momentarily with the light from the landing behind you. There were two differences though from when mum does it. Firstly you were totally naked and secondly when you came to the bed I did grab your tits.

Catmoore
Catmoore
1,811 Followers
12