Persuading His Teacher

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He stopped the recording. "On here I've got evidence of how you, my teacher, sucked my cock. That you welcomed me into your pussy and fucked me back. How would you explain this to the school board? How would you explain it to our parents? That you fucked your student, Ms Smith? You let a kid you used to babysit fill you with his cum?"

She locked eyes with him even as she tried to rearrange her clothing to cover herself. "What do you want?"

"My parents are gone for the weekend. You're going to stay with me. By the end of the weekend I'm going to convince you that we're meant to be together despite the age difference. You're going to beg for me to fuck you."

"And what if I don't?"

"Then I'm going to keep fucking you until you do. I might have to show the video to your parents, or mine. Once you get pregnant with my baby, everyone will support our relationship."

Ethan hauled Paige to her feet and pulled her out of the storage room. His cum was leaving a slick white trail down her inner thigh as it seeped out of her. "Come on, Ms Smith. Let's go home."

12
  • COMMENTS
2 Comments
masterkeith53masterkeith53over 6 years ago
my teacher

wished i had done that with my math teacher from high school. and to make it even kinkier my teacher was a nun, sister terry but she has nice legs, i wanted to fuck her so bad. only got the chance to feel her up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Keep going

Great story, I would love to read about their weekend. I hope Page dresses in bridal white lingerie and stockings for him.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Comforting My Neighbor's Daughter I fuck my innocent neighbor when she comes to me for comfort.in Mature
My Best Friend's Hot Mom Young stud bangs MILF in all 3 holes during hot summer day. in Mature
The Busty Babysitter John has it bad for his top heavy young babysitter.in NonConsent/Reluctance
After School Special Todd's mistake gets surprising results from Miss Ross.in Mature
Fucked at My Son's Soccer Game A mother is seduced by someone from the opposite team.in Mature
More Stories