Peruvian Odyssey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The two of them looked at each other and laughed as they thought of some of Jordan's more attractive clientele. A number of them had come onto him, but he never veered from faithfulness to his wife.

"So have you had a threesome with a woman before?"

"It's funny you ask that. No, not yet. But here in Peru, we're feeling a little crazy, as you can tell." We all smiled, realizing that none of us felt uncomfortable about our nudity in front of each other.

"Last night, we met an attractive woman, about fifty years old, latina from Miami who was definitely getting in the mood. The three of us were knocking back a few drinks and getting just a little bit 'touchy-feely'. She actually kissed me on the lips in the bar. Unfortunately, she had to leave for a prior engagement but may be calling us back later today or tomorrow."

My mind danced at the possibilities. A foursome! Now, that would be very interesting. I've always been a fan of lesbian sex and would love to see Misty with another woman. My mouth was stuck in the open position upon this announcement by my new lover.

"First things first," Misty said as she lay down in the bed that she and Jordan had been sharing the last few nights. She propped the pillows under her head and neck and lay down with her arms wide open. "Come here, the two of you. Frank, you come on my right, Jordan, you're on my left side. And before you lay down to suck on my tits and bury your faces under my arms, let me have a quick taste of your cocks. Together."

Jordan and I stood at the edge of the bed with our cocks at attention, our hands firmly gripping each other's asses. As Misty licked our cocks and mashed them together and into her face, mouth and nose, Jordan and I reflexively began to burrow with our middle fingers into each other's assholes.

"Hey! What are you two doing! I didn't tell you to start playing with each other. Now both of you lay down with your hard cocks planted in the bed while you suck my tits. Tell you what, I'll sprinkle a little coke on my nipples to keep your attention where it belongs."

Jordan and I smiled at each other and rubbed each other's ass while Misty sprinkled powder on her breasts and on her armpit hairs. Once she closed the vial, and lay back to receive us, we inhaled the powder and her scent from her breasts and furry armpits. She held both of our heads into her bosom and under her arms until she surprised both of us by bringing the party to the next level.

"Frank, stick your cock into my pussy. It is soaking. You won't have a problem."

Jordan stayed locked in his wife's embrace as I slid my cock deep into her pussy.

"Okay, now take it out. Jordan, suck my pussy juice from that delicious cock. You're ready for this, aren't you, honey?"

Jordan had already moved his lips from his wife's tits to my throbbing cock. It felt just a little rough, something I imagine came from lack of experience. Misty could see my discomfort and leaned over to help her husband.

"Like this, dear," she said as she ran her tongue from my balls to my cock head, taking it all the way in, as her husband's eyes grew. My cock had begun to wane just a bit from the infamous "cocaine dick" syndrome, but Misty quickly got it back up. "Use your lips and tongue, and watch out for your teeth and any facial hair you might have when you rub against this beautiful cock."

Jordan tried again and did a much better job. My eyes closed and I was in a strange place inside.

"All right, now," Misty pivoted our love making and told Jordan to stick his cock inside her pussy. His thick veined black penis went deep inside his wife's soaking twat as she gave me a sly look.

"Frank, do I need to tell you what to do?"

By the time she asked I had already brought Jordan's cock to my face and was massaging his ass as I applied the lesson that Misty gave her husband to servicing him. His large hands came down to my cheeks and touched the edges of my mouth where his cock submerged. I started tasting some precum, and Misty quickly pulled her husband from my mouth. It was too early to come.

"All right, boys, we're going to have one more line from each of your ass cracks, only this time you will be in a sixty nine position as you do them. Do either of you have a problem with this?"

The truth was, both of us were eager to get to this next stage, as we had already broken our taboos. In a strange, out of character, but beautiful moment, Jordan and I shared a kiss while his wife stripped the top sheet and blanket from the second bed.

"Frank, why don't you get on bottom?"

I did what I was told without reply.

"Now lift your legs up," she commanded and sprinkled coke on my balls and ass up to my puckered hole. I noticed Jordan lick his lips as he saw my asshole twitch.

"Now, Jordan, I need you to hold off on what you're looking very eager to do long enough for Frank to enjoy a line as well. Jordan, sit on Frank's chest and lean forward."

Once he did as he was told, Misty sprinkled some coke on her husband's balls and ass crack, and then she moved them into place so that I could lean forward and inhale. It was the strangest thing I could remember doing in bed. Giving a blow job and rim ride while snorting coke from a man's ass. Strange, yet it did not keep me from snorting and licking with enthusiasm. Jordan was doing the same thing to me, and we both appeared ravenous to our instructor. Misty felt successful beyond belief in how she had managed our first real same-sex experience. Never before had I wanted to please a man, and I was thrilled that Jordan seemed to feel the same.

"Jordan, Frank, you both know how much you love to have your ass licked, so think about what you're doing," Misty said as she brought her face eye-level with mine and licked her husband's asshole. I moved my tongue from Jordan's balls to his anus where Misty and I competed for entry into his nether hole. I started getting really carried away and was all over his ass, balls and the places in between. Misty moved to help Jordan with his duties.

Jordan was so busy being pleased that he had laid his face cheek down against my cock while moaning with delight. Misty started licking my asshole, which inspired her other half to do the same. He suddenly came alive and voraciously tongued my pleasure cave. Both of us stuck our tongues into each other as deep as we were able, knowing that we had each ensured that our assholes were thoroughly clean. Before we could slow down, we each came on the other's chest.

Misty came over to the two of us and licked the cum off our chests. She seemed just a bit disappointed and was hoping that this was not the end of the day. As she began to think of how to keep the energy going, the telephone rang. It was Maria, the woman that the couple had befriended the day before. She wanted to know if she could come up. Jordan and I were both reclined on the bed that we did each other on and smiled at the thought. Without saying a word, Misty began refilling the bath with fresh hot, bubbly water. She was such a good organizer.

I noticed that Jordan's cock was still hard, and in a rare moment of bravado, I said, "hey, I've got an idea. Misty, before you go down to invite our new friend up, would you mind letting your husband slide his cock into your pussy while I make some lines for the four of us?"

The two looked at each other with inspiration, and Misty threw herself on the bed next to her husband. Jordan needed no invitation and stuck his cock into the unsated woman beneath him. I took a break from preparing the four lines and felt drawn to Jordan's ass again. I licked him from his hole to his balls while he kissed his wife passionately.

When I pulled my tongue away, Jordan got up and Misty dressed to go to the hotel lobby. "You're sure this is your first time, Frank?"

"Yes, absolutely. The first one's yours," I said, pointing to the four lines on the glass table.

"We're not going to wait for the girls? You don't think they'll mind?"

I reached for the underside of his balls and said, "trust me. They won't complain."

After Jordan inhaled, I bent over to do mine, and my black lover instinctively began rubbing my ass and balls from behind.

"Okay, now that your wife's gone, I'm the boss. Lay down on the bed and keep your stroking hands on your cock. I'll be right back."

Jordan was definitely turned on and was wondering what I had in mind. I noticed earlier that the couple had several lotions in the bathroom to help with the love-making process, including flavored lubricant. I brought all the items that looked that they could be used and brought them into the dimly lit bedroom. It was a pleasant surprise to see Jordan with his cock perpendicular to his body. I was just a little nervous, but intended to follow through with my increasingly inventive fantasy.

I coated Jordan's cock with a strawberry-flavored cream and watched his hands stroke the lubricant the length of his sizable manhood. High as a kite, I began kissing his leg from his knee to his balls and then down the other leg. When I drew my head back to his crotch, he moved his hands and held my head against his hot penis.

I licked him from his scrotum to his purple helmet, feeling his approval in the manner he stroked my hair. My idea had to be put into action quickly to give the two women the Kodak moment when they opened the door.

"Jordan, I'm going to my ass around in a sixty nine so you can put that same lotion in my ass. I want you to lick my hole and prepare it for entry. This will be a first, so be gentle with me. I would love for the girls to walk in on us while I'm being penetrated."

"Man, you are a kinky little bastard, aren't you! I'm down. Give me that sweet white ass of yours." I sat on his chest and returned to his cock to keep it hard and moist for its coming dirty deed.

At that moment, the two women walked into the hotel suite. We heard them walking towards the table, inhaling the two lines on the table, and approaching our bedroom.

"Don't wait for us," Misty grinned. "Maria, would you like a drink and to get into something more comfortable? Like a nice hot bath?"

Maria was quite attractive, 5'4", and surprisingly thin for her age. Her dark hair and brown eyes contrasted exquisitely with Misty's blond hair and blue eyes. She was shocked but unmoved by what she saw going on between Jordan and me.

"Hey, you two. I hope you're going to save some for me. You know, I've always wanted to feel two cocks in me at a time."

Misty passed a glass of wine to our new guest and led her by the hand to the bathroom, looking over her shoulder at the two men in front of her breaking all their taboos. I could feel the black cock growing in my mouth as he did amazing things to my ass with his tongue and lips.

"Quick, Jordan. Let's see if we can get in position for the girls by the time they get back from washing."

I rose off of the tight curly hairs on his chest and moved to the center of the bed with my ass high in the air. The few times I had attenpted this position in the past, I was never able to go through with the act. I was hoping that this time would be different.

"Jordan, be gentle with me, and make sure it's well lubed," I said with my head buried in a pillow at the foot of the bed.

Jordan was beside himself. He had no idea that he would be going this far in our encounter. He got on his knees and approached me from behind. At first, he put his cock beneath mine and they seemed to dance in anticipation. He moved his cock up between my balls which had also been lubed and teased me with the motion of his oiled penis. Although I had never been penetrated, I was feeling desperate for his entry into my virgin hole.

Then, he moved his cock to the base of my crack up to the opening of my anus, which was well spread by the position of my legs. He teased my hole then slid his cock up and down my crack several times, each time inserting it into me just a little bit more. He started to enter me slowly in earnest as the two women returned to the bedroom.

Suddenly, I felt a pang of anxiety rush through my body that reminded me of the times that I stopped the act before it was able to take place. My sphincter gripped around Jordan's cock, who noticed and withdrew his thick muscle to the opening of my ass, waiting for my approval before returning. The two women were kissing each other, and Misty noticed the change in the air on the bed in front of her.

She came face to face with me at the end of the bed and said, "you know that you will be disappointed with yourself if you don't go through with this don't you?"

Maria was so turned on by Jordan and me having sex that she came behind my black lover and sunk her teeth into his ass cheek. Her hand made large circles around his beautiful ass, and she moved to get her head beneath my raised abdomen.

Misty kissed me on the lips and whispered, "I'm going to bend over in front of you, and I want you to make me come while my husband fucks you. Don't tell me you don't want to have my pussy in your face."

"Give me a line, please," I said as my ass relaxed thanks to the efforts of Maria and Jordan. Maria was sucking and licking my cock and balls, and managed to get her tongue into my ass like a shoe horn to let Jordan deeper into me. Misty brought a small tray with a line on it for me to inhale. Almost immediately after snorting, I felt Maria's hands pull Jordan into my ass as she kept her tongue firmly placed at my anal entrance. She probably pulled him three to four inches in, which hurt for a moment, then held him there.

Misty had returned with a stool and bent over to reveal her wet, hairy pussy, which she kept a few inches from my face. She could tell by my face that even though my ass hurt just a little, the thought of having her pussy pressed against me distracted me from discomfort. She slid toward me and moved herself in such a way as to force me to lick her from her clit to her asshole. I became aware while feeling my face get soaked between her pussy folds that Jordan had continued his slow, persistent penetration. This time, it was all his effort, as Maria had withdrawn her tongue and had moved to stand in front of Misty so that she could be serviced.

"How you doing there, Frank?" Jordan said as he massaged my shoulders. The air was thick with sex as the four of us were in a position that I could barely imagine. I reached behind me and spread my cheeks just a little to answer him, as he leaned into me. I realized then that I had taken all of his cock into me, and it didn't hurt once a couple of sensitive places had been passed. I reached further back behind me and rubbed his ass cheeks approvingly.

The pussy lips in front of me began moving faster against my face, as my nose was buried in her wetness. I noticed Jordan's hands had begun to rub and spread his wife's ass to let her go wild on me. He leaned forward and stuck his tongue in her ass as I did anything that her demanding pussy made me do.

Suddenly, her pussy flexed shut around my mouth and nose. Her ass gripped her husband's tongue. Maria held Misty's face firmly in her pussy as the blond woman's mouth starting moaning loud enough for people in the next room to hear.

"Uh huh. Uh huh. Suck it baby," Maria prodded. She knew that her new lover was about to come very deeply.

As Misty moved her pussy up and down against my nose and mouth, more fluid came from her orgasm than I have ever known to come from a woman. Jordan noticed this and pulled his tongue from his wife's anus and whispered in my ear, "should I come inside you? Because I'm about to explode."

Come inside me? That was the first moment that I had given thought to condoms. What was I thinking! In that instant though, I would have been disappointed to not feel the rush of semen inside me. I moved my hands behind his ass and pulled him into me.

At that point, I felt his cock swell inside me and the strange sensation of hot sperm filling my ass. My cock which had been flaccid since I emptied a load on my new lover's chest began to come to life. It was quickly getting hard as it dangled in the open air beneath my raised hind section.

The two women were kissing deeply, tasting the Latin juices that covered Misty's face. Maria licked her partner's lips and nose and noticed that Jordan had stopped moving up and down into me. Seeing my cock rising, she drew Misty's attention to the two of us and came over to fellate me. Jordan and I were lying on our sides at this point, his cock still buried inside me.

"You saving some for me, sunshine?" Maria said as she assumed a spoon position in front of me, moving backwards to bury my cock in her wet hole. The three of us were in the type of position that I had only dreamed of or seen in pictures. My cock was very hard but nowhere near coming. Misty made some lines for the four of us and brought the tray to each of us while we stayed in the three person spoon position. After doing hers, she lay in a sixty-nine position in front of Maria and began licking her pussy where my cock penetrated her.

Maria and Misty made love to each other's hot boxes with serious passion. I felt Misty's tongue against my cock occasionally, but mostly I felt the twitching spasms of Maria urging my cock to explode. I also noticed that Jordan's cock was getting hard again inside of me. This did not hurt at all and was very welcome as the two girls and I were close to orgasm. Maria started to come first and as she did, Misty moved to put her pussy first in my face for a taste, and then in her husband's experienced mouth. He knew that his wife was on the verge of coming and loved the way that she spurted juice at the magic moment. I was a breath away from orgasm myself and felt Maria's hands on my hips pulling me into her and then pushing me into Jordan. She reached further back to Jordan's ass cheeks and pulled him into me as deeply as she could. It seemed as though she thought she would have both of our cocks insde her as she gripped him tightly.

Maria came again and Misty sprayed Jordan's face with her love juices. That was all he needed to fill my ass again, which triggered my second orgasm. Misty got up and pushed the other queen-sized bed against the one that the four of us made memorable. She started running the bath again as the three of us lay there, cocks uniting us. Returning to the bedroom, she slowly coaxed her husband's cock from my ass and then did something that really turned me on. She started licking his come from my hole and forced her husband to do the same. At first, Jordan was slightly reluctant, but Maria brought the tray with four new lines which the married couple indulged before returning to my spent ass. Misty held her hand behind her husband's head as he probed my ass deep with his tongue.

The four of us got in the tub together and washed each other all over, kissing and touching as we went. We lay down in a four person spoon and quickly fell asleep on the queen sized bed that unleashed our desires.

________

I was wakened in the middle of the night by all three of their mouths on my body. Two were snuggling with my balls and one was licking my ass. I thought I was dreaming until one of the mouths left my crotch and a dripping wet pussy was hovering over my face. By this time, even in the dark, I was familiar enough to tell that it was Misty.

Reaching down to the two heads who had followed my movements and were both tending to my cock and balls, I ran my fingers through their hair and encouraged their oral assault. Like a well-trained pussy pleaser, I was in heaven beneath Misty's furry box. She liked to move her pussy all the way from the bridge of my nose to my chin. When I breathed in deeply through my nostrils, she really started moving on my face, pausing occasionally to completely bury my nose inside her.