Peruvian Odyssey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When it seemed like Misty was on the verge of coming, she sat on my nose for several long seconds and then slid down my chest and stomache until her sopping hole enveloped my cock. She leaned into my face with her massive tits, then positioned her right armpit over my nose. Once she heard me take a full breath, she moved her tits slowly across my lips and tongue until she placed her left pit over my nostrils, reaching behind me to pull my head into her hairy underarm.

As I inhaled deeply again, I felt Jordan and Misty licking, sucking and kissing both of our private parts. Their tongues were dueling their way up and down my ass and balls, following my cock to its union with Misty then continued up the blond nymph's ass crack. I reached behind the large chested woman on top of me and held their heads in place as they slowly tongued their way down her ass and back to my cock and balls.

Misty began kissing me deeply and started to moan, breathing into my mouth. She was not a quiet lover by a long stretch. She sat up straight on top of me, and the two who had been tending to our erogenous areas left to attend her luscious breasts. Both sucked on her nipples and had their noses trapped in her armpits as she held them close. After the two titty suckers had both inhaled deeply through their nostrils, Misty really began to moan and coated my crotch with her squirting pussy. She fell forward and rolled off of me, Jordan lied on my other side, and Maria made lines for the four of us.

When she came back to the bed, she slid her way down my cock and offered me the first one. I took mine and passed the tray to Jordan, who had been massaging my cock once his wife got off it. After doing his, Jordan got up, walked to the dresser, and brought lotion back to the bed. He licked Maria's pussy from the point where my cock filled her to her asshole, pausing there and prodding it open. As her sphincter dilated, Jordan withdrew his tongue and squirted a considerable amount of lotion just above her asshole.

"Don't waste time with your finger," Maria said over her shoulder. "I want to feel your cock inside my ass. I want to feel both of you inside of me."

Misty had recuperated and was guiding her husband's cock into Maria's ass. The married couple were french kissing as he slowly sank his thick black cock into the horny woman beneath him. Misty played with Jordan's balls once his cock disappeared from view.

"Wow, you three look great like that. I hope you boys have enough left to fill my holes."

"I'm going to come," Maria said. "Bring your pussy to my face. Quick!"

Misty complied with her new lover's demand and squated over my head. spreading her legs wide. She brought her ass just above my lips and watched Maria immerse herself in her soaking pussy. Maria came hard, open-mouthed with her tongue buried in Misty's snatch. Before Jordan or I could react, the horny Latina expelled both of our cocks and rolled to the side. Misty did not miss a beat and slid right back down on my cock and waited for Jordan to come back with more lotion.

Jordan had quickly towel washed his cock and came back to lube his wife's ass, while Misty and I kissed passionately. He placed his cock at his wife's anus, and she reached behind to spread her cheeks wide for him. As he entered her, I could feel his cock from inside his wife. It did not take him long to bury his penus within her and lay on her back.

"Is this what you wanted, honey? Two cocks inside you?"

"Actually, I want to feel them both inside my pussy at the same time. After I come like this." Misty could barely get the words out before she started moaning again. I purposefully tried to keep from coming, as I knew that I would probably be called to action very soon. Jordan looked over his wife's shoulder into my eyes and said, "dude, don't come yet. This is good. This is real good."

Maria had made four more lines for us while Misty had a loud orgasm between her two male lovers. Jordan pulled his cock out of her gaping asshole and went into the bathroom to wash his cock off again. Maria passed the tray to offer me a line, then Misty, and then came behind Maria to lick Jordan's come from her ass.

"Mm. Your husband's cum is delicious. I love how it trickles from your ass."

Misty stroked Maria's hair as she licked and sucked as much cum from Misty's upturned ass as she could. She licked down to my cock and balls and then lower, sticking it for a moment in my ass. Before I could position myself to let her deeper into me, I felt a new sensation. A cock against my cock looking for a way into Misty's furry hole.

It did not take long for Jordan to get his cock fully inside his woman, mashing up against mine in the process. Misty kissed me full on the lips, then moved her head to let Jordan kiss me. It was the strangest sensation to feel my cock slippery against another cock inside a very aroused woman. Misty put her hands down and again planted her breasts and armpits into my face. This time, she had an elbow down on either side of my head and watched me turn from side to side inhaling and licking her pits and breasts.

When she saw how turned on I was, she started to moan again.

"Let's come together, Frank," Jordan said.

"Yeah, together," chimed Maria who was masturbating furiously to the scene in front of her.

"You're going to have to come quick," Misty said, just before going into a long orgasmic trance.

That was all I could take, and I began to shoot buckets of cum into Misty at the same time that Jordan erupted. I looked to the side and saw Maria also coming, staring at me sensually when we made eye contact. The two rolled to the side,while Jordan and I both kept our cocks inside his wife. Maria came behind me and spooned me, and the four of us fell asleep.