Pervert Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Whinston
Whinston
681 Followers

"It's just my nipples are very sensitive and... I shouldn't be telling you this."

"It's OK. If it makes you feel any better, I have to go and sort myself out now anyway."

Jacey smiled. "Pervert."

Jackson let out a laugh as he slid off of his mother, down between her legs. He knelt on the bed, his throbbing shaft standing proud between his thighs. He didn't even try to hide the fact that he was looking at the wet patch on the bed beneath his mother's smooth pussy. Jacey watched her son staring at her nude form, he seemed almost in a trance.

She should have made a move, but she was frozen to the spot. She couldn't help but stare at the thick, throbbing cock between her son's legs, so close... Stop it... stop it now... But as she watched Jackson, she saw his hand move slowly to his dick, gripping the base of the shaft and slowly run up the full length. Does he know he's doing that? Oh God it looks so big...

"Jackson..." Jacey started. Jackson snapped out of his trance, his hand still gripping his cock, mid-stroke. "Honey..."

Jackson looked down, suddenly realising what he had been doing. "Shit! Sorry, Mom. I didn't even realise!"

"It's OK. I can hardly comment can I?" Jacey said, trying a smile. "If you need release, I guess you can just finish now if you like?" What? What are you saying? You're giving your son permission to wank over you?!

"What?" Jackson said, his eyes wide. "I don't know..." What do you mean you don't know? Fuck you've been thinking about this since the shower! Just fucking do it, it's just a wank!

"Well it'd save getting two sets of bedding sticky." Jacey tried to rationalise her comment to herself as much as her son.

"Well if you're sure, mom..." Jackson replied, his hand starting to stroke up and down once again.

"Just a wank, Jackson. Nothing else." Is a line you should NEVER be saying to your son!

Jackson was already in full flow, stroking his thick dick up and down slowly, squeezing it and twisting with each stroke. His other hand went to his heavy balls, tugging on them as his soft, fat head started to leak pre-cum. Jacey stared, her eyes never leaving her son's cock. When she saw the first run of pre-cum ooze out she licked her lips involuntarily.

She soon realised she had not thought this through. Initially she had thought he would give his cock a quick stroke, cum and that would be that. But now as she watched her son give his dick a proper work out, while staring at her naked body she soon realised she was in need of another cum.

"Oh, God, do you mind if I umm..." Jacey started.

"You need to play too?" Jackson said, almost grinning. Jacey just nodded, a pained expression on her face. "Go for it!"

Jacey assumed Jackson would back up a bit, but if anything he nudged forward slightly on the bed. Oh God, this is too much! But she needed release. One hand ran over her smooth body, down between her legs and instantly found her clit.

"Oh shit!" She moaned as a mini-orgasm flowed through her, she maintained her hand's motion on her clit as her other hand grabbed and squeezed her breasts, pinching her nipples. Mother and son brought themselves closer and closer to orgasm. Each spurred on by the other.

Jacey never breaking eye contact with her son's meaty cock, Jackson staring wide-eyed at his mother's hot naked body, her curves, her breasts, her smooth, wet pussy. His hand was working his shaft faster and faster, up and down, tugging his balls harder.

"Shit, mom, I'm close!" He grunted.

"Oh fuck!" Jacey moaned as Jackson knelt up, now looking like he was towering over her nude form, her fingers on her clit worked faster and she came powerfully, her juices flooding out over the bed. "Fuck, fuck, fuck fuck!" She screamed as she continued to tug on her nipple and rub her pussy, her orgasm flowing through her in waves.

"Mom... Mom!" Jackson almost shouted, his fist fucking getting more and more intent.

"What??" Jacey replied, her head not really being able to focus on anything other than her orgasm and the large cock being wanked above her.

"I'm about to cum!" Jackson sounded almost in pain, like he was trying to hold back.

Jacey's cum clouded mind tried to figure out why her son was so worried about that which was the point surely? Then she realised, oh shit, where's it going to go? You can't let him cum ON you! "Jackson, wait, I'll..."

"I can't... Oh SHIIIT! Jackson yelled as his cock swelled even larger just before it erupted heavily.

"No!" Jacey yelled as the reality of what was happening hit her. Instinctively her hands reached forward and grabbed the thick, throbbing cock that was currently pumping out shot after shot of hot, sticky cum.

She had no idea what to do as she felt her son's cum splatter all over her large breasts, her flat stomach. She held her son's dick, only causing it to shoot harder, covering her breasts, her neck, two blasts landed on her lips before she managed to angle it down.

Jacey ended up squeezing the last of her son's cum out of his cock over her stomach, it pooled around her belly button before running down her side and onto the bed.

Both mother and son were panting, Jackson still kneeling, although he was feeling very shaky. Jacey literally covered in her son's cum, still holding his throbbing dick in her hands. Jackson looked down and saw his mother lick her lips. He only just realised that he had shot his cum all the way up to her mouth!

You've just eaten your son's cum! Jacey shouted to herself when she realised what she had just done. And you're still holding his cock! She let go, her hands falling onto her body, splattering in the cum that covered her. When his mom released him, Jackson felt his body give way. His legs collapsed and he crumpled on the bed. His head was on his mom's thigh, her wet slick pussy just inches from his face.

He felt his hand reaching up, his fingertips touching his mother's outer lips... Stroking them up and down. It feels so smooth!

"Jackson, what are you do-" But Jacey's words caught in her mouth as her son's hand on her pussy filled her mind with nothing but pleasure. You just grabbed his cock, how is this any different? Because he was already cumming, and this is him blatantly playing with your pussy that's how! Oh, God! OK, just a little, and then I'll have to stop him!

Jackson wondered if he should stop, but his mother wasn't saying anything. Besides, she grabbed your cock first... He knew that was probably the worst argument in the world right now, but at the end of the day, his mother was there, covered in his cum and letting him play with her pussy... Just want to feel how smooth it is... He reasoned.

He let his fingers slide up and down over her lips, rubbing her pussy back and forth. Pressing slightly harder with each stroke. It felt fantastic, she had shaved it so well, and the moisturiser had made the skin so soft. Not to mention the fact she's cum twice! He pressed a bit deeper and this time two fingers slipped between her lips, opening up his mother's pussy.

Jacey let out a moan before she could stop herself. "Jackson..." But that was all she could get out before she bit her bottom lip, her body betraying her further, heating up to her son's touch as she felt his fingers slowly enter her. Jackson's brain was not in control anymore, all he knew was that the pussy his hand was on was hot, wet, and smooth and seemed to almost suck his fingers inside.

Jackson shifted his position slightly; now no longer able to pretend he wasn't aware of what he was doing. He was actively using his fingers on his mother. He slid two deep inside her as his thumb started to massage her sensitive clit. Jacey tried to think straight. That she should push her son's hand away, but it felt too good.

As long as it's just his hand, there's nothing too wrong with that... Surely... She could already feel her sex starved body edging closer and closer to another climax, biting her bottom lip, convincing herself that if she came she would then put a stop to what they were doing. Her eyes closed as her hands went to her cum covered breasts.

"Mmmmmm fuck..." She breathed. Not even noticing that Jackson was getting bolder. He was leaning forward, his mouth moving closer and closer. He could feel the heat from his mother's pussy on his lips as his mouth started to water.

Just when Jacey thought she couldn't last any longer, when she thought her orgasm was about to explode over her son's working hand she felt his tongue lick up the full length of her pussy, from base to clit and she almost leapt off the bed!

"Jackson, NO...!!" she screamed as her pussy convulsed around her son's penetrating fingers, cumming hard, her hips rising and falling as her body experienced another powerful orgasm. Jackson involuntarily gripped his mother's hips, his fingers curling around her buttocks and held her in place as he continued his oral onslaught.

Jackson wasn't thinking, he was just acting on impulse. His tongue running up and down, darting inside his mother's pussy, swirling around her clit. Sucking softly on her lips, then hard. His hands now squeezing her butt, forcing his face hard against her hot wet pussy as she came over and over on his face.

Jacey tried to stop her son, but every time she was about to speak another orgasm flowed through her and she failed to catch her breath. All she ended up doing was grabbing handfuls of his hair and holding against her shuddering body. When she felt her son's tongue slip down and circle her ass she finally managed enough control to pull his head away,

"Jackson..." she panted, "I... no..." She didn't know what to say, she could hardly complain having cum so much, being covered in his cum, but she knew they had to stop. Why though? It feels sooo good.

Jackson sat up, licking his lips from the juices that covered them and collapsed with a grin on his face lying next to his sticky, naked mother. "Sorry, guess I just got a bit carried away." A bit, you just started licking her ass!

Jacey allowed her body a second to calm down, but in doing so she looked Jackson over and saw that the thick, throbbing meat that was her son's cock was standing to attention, bobbing with his heartbeat. Stop looking at it YOU stopped it, because you know this has simply gone too far! But it looks so good. I wonder what it would feel like ins... NO!

"That's OK... " Jacey replied slowly, begging her eyes to move from Jackson's cock. "It's just that, well, I think we crossed a line and we don't want to go any further." You think?

"Don't worry about it, mom." Jackson said, the sight of his mother's naked body, a sheen of sweat making her smooth skin look even more appealing, his cum trickling all over not doing anything to help his situation. "I, ummm, kinda need to... you know." He said nodding down towards his crotch.

"Again?!" Jacey burst before she could stop herself.

Whinston
Whinston
681 Followers
12