Pervert's Revenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck, yesssssssssss, Dave, your 12 inches in my ass is already making me feel so fucking horny." Kelly was playing with her cunt, before licking her fingers clean, tasting Dave's cum which had just filled her cunt, "Oh I'm such a fucking filthy bitch, I love being a slutty cumwhore."

Kelly bent over the table showing off her ass. I stared at it, imagining it was me just about to shove my cock in there. Kelly slid a finger along her ass, "Come on Dave, fuck my ass, it needs your cock so much," Kelly said.

Dave wanked his cock making Kelly beg for him to fuck her ass. "Go on Dave, make me your anal whore," Kelly pleaded.

Dave got up and moved close to Kelly, "You're a fucking slut Kelly, get ready to take my cock in your tight ass."

"Oh yessssssssss, stick your 12 incher in my ass Dave, pleasssssssssssse fuck me Dave, I'm your sex slave here to serve your every need," Kelly said.

"I know you are," agreed Dave, "they way hot sluts with hot bodies were meant to be." With that Dave forced his cock into Kelly's ass. As he did Kelly squealed out loud.

"He!He!" said Dave, "Is this the first cock in your hot ass?" He asked.

"Yeah Dave, you are the first guy to put his cock in my ass, hot studs should get to fuck my ass," said Kelly.

Dave pumped Kelly's ass, his hands moving from Kelly's slender hips to her tits. Kelly begins to scream once again, "FUCK DAVE, POUND MY ASS, FUCK IT HARDER, OHHHHHHHHHHH , YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS."

"Go on take it, you anal slut," said Dave as he groped Kelly's amazing tits. Kelly pushed her ass back against Dave's cock as she grabbed hold of Dave's hands helping him fondle her tits. "I'M YOUR CUMWHORE DAVE, WATCH ME PERFORM FOR YOU, I'M A DIRTY FILTHY WHORE WHO LOVES IT UP THE ASS."

Kelly looked at Sophie, Olive and Jackie watching her ass get a pounding as they masturbated again, "Oh girls," she said, "you have to be fucked in the ass by Dave's 12 incher, it feels so fucking hot."

Olive smiled as she thought about Dave fucking her as earlier, "Oh yeah Kelly, you're an anal whore now just like me."

Sophie was pushing four fingers into her cunt, "Oooooooooooooooh yessssssssssssssss, I can't wait to be anal whore now. Kelly looks so fucking hot."

Dave was relentlessly fucking Kelly's ass now and Kelly was in the throes of passion, "GRAB MY TITTIES DAVE, I'M A DIRTY WHORE DAVE, FUCK MY ASS, OHHHHHHHHHHHHH DAVE, YESSSSSSSSSSSS."

Kelly was close to yet another orgasm as Dave fucked her hard. With one almighty scream Kelly grabbed hold of the table and came so hard, "OHHHHHHHHHHHHH YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS, FILLLLLLLLLL MEEEEEEEEEEEE DAVE, FILLLLLLLLLLL MY ASSSSSSSSSSSSSSS."

Feeling Kelly grind back against his cock made Dave cum, "Oh fuck Kelly, take my cum you slut, oh fuck yesssssssssss," yelled Dave.

Like last time all the girls orgasmed at the same time filling the room with yelps as they imagined Dave fucking them in the ass. It was too much for me as once again I spilt my cum.

As Kelly recovered she turned to face Dave, "Oh thank you Dave, thanks for making me your cumwhore," she began to kiss Dave passionately pressing her body hard against him as Dave groped the amazing body.

He looked around surveying the scene around him as he groped Kelly's hot tits. I was leering at Kelly again wanking my cock as the girls got up and joined Kelly. Four hot sluts desperate to pleasure him now surrounded Dave.

"Oh Dave," I said, "I wish I had your body and cock then I could give these sluts the fucking they need. What was it like fucking Kelly's hot ass?"

"It was great, just the way a good whore like Kelly should be fucked. She performed even better than in my wank fantasies," replied Dave.

"Right girls," said Dave, "it's time we went back to my place. We have plenty of fantasies to fulfil during the weekend and Rob," Dave said looking at me, "it's time you went back to your place, only when you get back you will find it will have changed considerably from how you left it earlier."

I thought back to earlier, it seemed so surreal to think of it now. When I had left home earlier I was living with Kelly and we were engaged. We were going out to celebrate our engagement with Sophie, Olive and Jackie. Now Kelly thought I was the ugliest, most repulsive guy she had ever met and lusted after Dave, a 50 year old guy from work who before tonight was the most disgusting pervert she had ever met. Dave had also made Sophie, Olive and Jackie lust after him and given me a tiny cock. However instead of being upset I had just watched a live sex show involving Dave, Kelly, Sophie, Olive and Jackie and had been wanking my cock furiously.

I looked at Dave, a slave to whatever he was about to instruct. He continued, "You will live in a den of porn, just the way a dirty pervert like you should live Rob. It will be full of porno films and mags and pics of sexy celebrities. The carpet will be covered in cum where you cannot hold back wanking. The walls will be covered with pics of women you wank over and you will write down all your favourite wank fantasies."

Dave clicked his fingers, suddenly I wanted to get back home and wank my cock. I got up, "I better get back home," I said to Dave, "thanks for letting me watch such a horny show Dave, I'll be wanking over that forever."

"Well Rob, here's a recording of the evening," Dave said handing me a video, "to help you remember tonight's events."

"Wow thanks Dave," I said taking it, "I'll watch it as soon as I get home. See you Monday."

I then turned to the girls, "See you girls, I'm off to wank myself off fantasising over your hot bodies, imagining I'm fucking you all, especially you Kelly, you're such a fucking horny bitch."

"Fuck off Rob," said Kelly, "I'm going to be fucking Dave all weekend, this hot body is all his now."

I left clutching the video and got a taxi. As it drove me home I was so hard thinking of watching the video. I could not resist playing with myself. I got in the door to my place and looked around. It was unrecognisable. There were porno mags all over the floor and the wall was covered with pics. I smiled, I loved my place, and there was access to pics of hot sluts everywhere.

I stripped off immediately and started to watch the video. I looked down at my cock, which was rock hard. I desperately wished my cock was bigger again, it looked so tiny. The video showed all the nights' events.

I watched in amazement as Dave shrunk my cock and made Kelly think I was ugly and repulsive but I was so horny as I saw Kelly, Sophie, Olive and Jackie put on a hot show for Dave. I could not stop wanking my cock and I came loads before I went to bed.

I spent the weekend wanking my cock. My head was constantly filled with dirty fantasies involving celebs, porn stars and the sexy sluts at work. By the end of the weekend the carpet was covered in cum including a hot wank session where I phoned a sex line and the girl had pretended to be Kelly as I fucked her.

By Monday I was desperate to get to work to see Kelly and the other hot sluts. As I got ready I was so hard and could not resist buying a couple of porno mags on the way to work.

I got to work and went to my office however I could not motivate myself for work. What was the point when I could wank my cock over these hot sluts? I was delighted when Jenny walked into my office. Jenny is 21 with long blonde hair, 34D tits and a hot body. She could not make it on Friday.

My eyes went straight to Jenny's tits, she was wearing a tight blue top although I was fantasising over Jenny wearing a tiny string bikini.

"Hi Rob," said Jenny, "I just wanted to congratulate you on your engagement to Kelly. It's great news."

"Oh you haven't heard," I replied.

"Heard what?" enquired Jenny.

"Kelly and I split up on Friday. Dave gets to fuck her hot body now," I said.

"What?" replied Jenny in complete shock, "But Dave is a dirty, old, ugly pervert. Kelly hates him."

"Not anymore," I said, "Kelly is a dirty, filthy whore and she lusts after Dave."

Jenny was appalled, "Rob, that's disgusting. You and Kelly are so much in love, she can't lust after an ugly pervert like Dave."

"Kelly has a body made for fucking Jenny, just like you and Dave can give her the seeing to she needs," I was still staring at Jenny's hot tits, "and you've got a body made for fucking Jenny, those are great tits."

"Rob, how dare you talk to me like that, you sound like Dave," said Jenny but I just could not help it, she was a hot slut who made my cock so hard.

"He!He!" said Dave walking in suddenly, "What's wrong Jenny? Is Rob being a dirty pervert?"

Jenny turned to face Dave, "What the fuck is going on Dave? What have you done to Rob and Kelly?"

Dave smiled, "Well Jenny I'm glad you asked, you see this necklace."

Dave showed Jenny the same necklace he was wearing on Friday.

"It looks fucking awful," responded Jenny.

"That maybe true Jenny but it has special powers that give me ultimate control of other people's minds and bodies."

Jenny laughed, "You're talking shit Dave, there's no such thing."

Suddenly Kelly walked into my office. She was wearing a low cut vest top that revealed so much of her amazing cleavage, a ridiculously short skirt and five inch high heels. She looked every bit the hot slut.

As soon as I saw Kelly I felt even hornier. I started playing with my cock through my trousers, "Oh fuck me Kelly," I said, "what a fucking horny outfit, you are such a hot whore. I had so many wanks over you this weekend."

"That's because you're a disgusting pervert Rob," replied Kelly, "and while you were wanking your tiny cock I was fulfilling my dirty fantasies with Dave, Sophie, Olive and Jackie."

Dave looked at Jenny, "Still think I'm talking shit Jenny?" He mocked.

"This can't be happening," said Jenny, "this really can't be happening."

"Oh it is Jenny," said Dave, "believe me it is. You see, on Friday I made a surprise visit to the restaurant where Rob and Kelly were celebrating. I decided to use my powers to finally get what I had always lusted after, Kelly."

"You wanker Dave, Rob and Kelly are perfect for each other," Jenny responded.

"Not anymore Jenny, Rob was such an arrogant tosser, treating me like I was a useless shit," added Dave, "I thought I would make his precious Kelly think he was the ugliest, most repulsive guy ever."

"That's fucking disgusting Dave," said Jenny.

"I know and I loved seeing the look on Rob's face as he realised I had made Kelly think he was so ugly." Dave had such a smug look on his face as he described Friday's events, "Then I made Kelly the dirty, filthy slut I had wanked over for so long."

Kelly moved up close to Dave rubbing her body up against him, "Oh yeah Jenny, I'm a dirty whore. I love being Dave's cumslut, I'm his horny sex slave."

Dave groped Kelly's tits as Kelly moaned, she clearly loved being fondled in public, "This hot body belongs to me now, free to use as I like, Kelly is such a good slut, she even suggested I make Rob a dirty pervert who loves wanking his cock. Look at him, the ugly little shit can't control himself." My cock was so hard as I alternated between leering at Kelly and Jenny.

Jenny looked at me rubbing my cock openly through my trousers as I ogled her tits imagining they were barely covered by a tiny blue bikini, "Rob's not ugly Dave, he's a hunk. You're the ugly pervert."

"Oh yeah Jenny, you may think that at the moment but when you see Rob's cock you'll have the same opinion of him as Kelly," said Dave clicking his fingers.

"Now Rob," said Dave turning to me, "tell us why you are leering at Jenny so intently."

I felt so horny, "Oh Dave, Jenny is so fucking horny, she has great tits. I'm fantasising that Jenny is wearing a tiny blue two-piece bikini like the one she told Kelly she bought a couple of months ago, only much smaller."

"You mean like this Rob," said Dave clicking his fingers. Suddenly Jenny was in the exact blue bikini I was fantasising over. It was so tiny, the top barely covered her huge tits.

"Aaaaaaaaaaargh fuck," shouted Jenny as she looked down to see her outfit completely change, "you wanker Dave, change my outfit back now," commanded Jenny.

Dave and Kelly both smiled, "Never, you look far too sexy and besides I think Rob would be very annoyed at me if I changed your outfit back," said Dave. "Yeah, tits like those should not be hidden away in boring work outfits Jenny, they should be on show for everybody," added Kelly.

"Oh yes," I continued, "I'd love to see you stripping for Kelly, Jenny. Your tits rubbing up against Kelly's amazing jugs. Then Kelly would grab hold of your titties, fondling them as you moaned in pleasure." I was getting carried away as Jenny's bikini top strained to hold her huge titties in.

"Dave, change Rob back to normal now," pleaded Jenny, "you can't make your boss do this."

"I can and I will," said Dave, "it's revenge for the way he strutted around when he was going out with Kelly, thinking he was so superior. Now he's the one who can't control his cock."

I could not control my cock, I unzipped my trousers then dropped my boxer shorts to wank my cock openly. I did not care where I was, I just had to wank it, "Oh Jenny," I said, "you'd love Kelly sucking on your tits wouldn't you."

Jenny looked at me, her eyes widened, "Fuck off you ugly, little pervert, you are so disgusting wanking your tiny cock. I'd never let you near this body."

"That's why I love wanking over you Jenny, you make my cock so hard. Thinking about Kelly licking you out as you fondle your tits. Oh fuck, two hot sluts together makes me so fucking horny," I kept on wanking my cock, the image of Jenny and Kelly together vivid in my mind. I could hold back no longer, with one final tug on my cock I came, "Ohhhhhhhhhh fuck yesssssssssss," I said as I looked around at my audience.

Jenny looked at Dave, "Can't you sort out the little shit Dave, he's a disgusting wanker."

"Yeah," replied Dave, "our boss shouldn't be a filthy wanker with a tiny cock. When I click my fingers I'll be the boss and everybody will think Rob is the ugliest, dirtiest pervert who works in the factory."

Dave clicked his fingers, suddenly he was in my seat while I was standing in my overalls.

"That's much better," said Dave, "so Rob how's it feel not be the boss anymore?"

"I don't mind Dave," I said, "I just want to ogle these hot sluts, they make me so fucking horny I can't resist wanking off over them."

Kelly went to sit with Dave, "Oh Dave," she said, "Jenny is making me feel so fucking horny in that bikini, my cunt is so wet."

"Oh yeah Kelly," agreed Dave, "she does look very hot, I suppose you want me to make her another one of our sluts."

Jenny looked horrified, "No, you can't, I'm not into girls, it's not right, it's disgusting."

Kelly was fondling her body as she ogled Jenny. "It's not disgusting, what could be better than two horny bitches like you and Kelly going at it."

"Oh yessssssss," moaned Kelly, "I just want to get hold of those tits."

"Fuck off, both of you, how dare you treat me like this," pleaded Jenny but Dave was not going to let her get away from him.

"You sure are feisty Jenny," responded Dave, "but when I click my fingers you will become a horny bisexual slut who lusts after hunks like me and sexy sluts like Kelly. In fact Jenny when I click my fingers you will lust after Kelly so much you will be completely submissive to her. You will do anything to please her."

"Nooooooooooo, fuck off Dave," said Jenny but Dave clicked his fingers and inevitably the expression on Jenny's face changed, "Ohhhhhhh yesssssssssss I am a slut," Jenny leered at Kelly gently biting her lip, her nipples stood out through her tiny bikini top. "Ohhhhhhhhh Kelly, you are so fucking horny, I want your body so much."

Kelly smiled as she spread her legs even wider apart and played with her cunt, "Jenny, make me a happy slut and show me those amazing tits of yours," said Kelly leering at Jenny's body.

Jenny reached around and slipped her bikini top off showing off her pleasure mounds. I gawped in awe at another great pair, my cock was rock hard. Dave was also admiring Jenny's great figure as was Kelly who Jenny could not take her eyes off.

Jenny shook her tits before groping them hard, "Here they are, my 34D's on show for you." Jenny moved up close to Kelly.

"Oh Jenny, they are such a hot fucking pair," said Kelly as Jenny shoved her tits into Kelly's face. Kelly began to lick and suck at Jenny's nipples as she groped her tits.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Kelly, keep doing that, that is so fucking good," moaned Jenny as Kelly kept up her tongue lashing of Jenny's bullet like erect nips.

I already had my cock out and was wanking it again at the sight of two horny babes getting it on together. Dave was also clearly enjoying the show and he whipped his 12 incher out to wank himself off.

Kelly kept sucking on Jenny's nipples, her tongue flicking them up and down as she worked her hands down Jenny's body to remove her bikini bottoms. "Oh fuck Kelly, I'm your slut, keep doing that to my titties."

Kelly carried on sucking on Jenny's tits as Jenny was getting more and more worked up. Seizing her opportunity Kelly pushed Jenny onto Dave's desk, "Spread your legs Jenny, I want to see your hot cunt on display."

Jenny obliged moving her legs wide apart. Kelly moved in quickly with her tongue, thrusting it in and out, "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh fuck yesssssssssss, that is so fucking horny Kelly," panted Jenny.

Kelly looked up at Jenny, "You taste so good," she said before carrying on tonguing Jenny's clit. Jenny's moans got more and more frantic and she could not resist groping her huge tits.

"FUCK KELLY, KEEP YOUR TONGUE THERE, THAT'S SO HOT, LICK MY CUNT, OH YESSSSSSS," screamed Jenny as Kelly kept up her relentless pace. I was wanking my cock furiously as the fantasy I had described just minutes earlier came true.

Kelly continued her tongue lashing as Jenny's body bucked up and down. Jenny tweaked her nipples as her screams got louder, "OH KELLY, I'M YOUR SLUT, LICK ME HARDER, OH FUCK KELLY, I'M YOUR WHORE."

Kelly knew Jenny was close to cumming, as her brown eyes leered at the look of lust on Jenny's face, "Cum for me, you dirty, little whore," Kelly said as she licked even harder. It was too much for Jenny, "FUCK KELLY, I'M CUMMMMMMMMMMING," she yelled as her whole body shuddered to a massive orgasm. Kelly licked at Jenny's juices. It was too much for me and I came once again. Dave was wanking himself off as well and as he came he grabbed a glass and filled it with his cum.

"Oh Kelly," said Dave, "that was quite a show you and Jenny put on. Look at how horny you got me," he continued showing Kelly his cum filled glass.

"Oh Dave," said Kelly, "Can I taste your cum again? It always tastes so good."

Dave smiled, "For making me so horny Kelly, you can taste my cum."

Kelly took the glass from Dave and gulped down his cum licking the glass dry, "Mmmmmmmmmm, that tastes amazing," said Kelly.

Hearing the screaming from Dave's office, Sophie, Jackie and Olive walked in together. I could not believe how slutty they looked. Jackie was in a vest top that barely covered her tits while Sophie and Olive had skirts on that made it obvious they had no panties on.

Sophie saw Jenny playing with her tits writhing about on Dave's desk, "Oh yesssssssss, look at Jenny girls she looks so horny, I can't wait to get hold of those tits."

Kelly smiled, "Jenny's my slut girls although I can't wait to share her with you."

"She looks so fucking hot," said Olive, "and I'm feeling so fucking horny," Olive fingered her cunt, "I just want to be fucked by hot studs and horny bitches all day."

"Oh fuck, yeah," said Kelly, "our bodies were made for fucking, we should be doing it all day."

Dave smiled, "What a great idea girls, how about I make this a company that makes pornos where you hot bitches are the stars, along with me of course. Rob can be the cameraman, he knows what dirty perverts want to see in their films."