Pervert's Revenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Great idea Dave," said Jackie, "blokes all over the world will be able to leer at my tits and wank off over them," Jackie groped her tits as she said it, the idea clearly made her so horny.

"Oh yesssssssssss," said Sophie jumping up and down, "I can't wait to be a porn star. I'll be such a dirty whore."

"We all will be," agreed Kelly, "guys will wank over us all the time."

"And we'll get to fuck Dave as part of our job, I feel like such a lucky slut," added Olive.

I was also feeling horny, the idea of filming these hot bitches fucking every day had my cock so hard, "Oh yes, go on Dave," I said, "I can't wait to see more of these hot sluts fucking."

"Ok," said Dave, "let's make this company one that makes porno's." Dave clicked his fingers and as we all looked at each other Dave was about to give his instructions.

"Right then, pay attention sluts," said Dave. All the girls turned to face Dave waiting on his every word.

"Our first porno will be 'Cheerleader Sluts' I think, I know I've fantasised about all of you as Cheerleaders and I think it will be very popular," said Dave clicking his fingers again.

As I looked around every single girl was dressed as a Cheerleader. Jenny, Jackie and Kelly each showing off their cleavage while Olive and Sophie had tiny skirts on.

"Oh yes," said Dave, "you all look so fucking horny. Right your first scene will be all of you practising with me as the coach you all lust after."

I was naked holding my camera in one hand and my hard cock in the other. This was my ideal job, a chance to see these horny sluts naked and fucking.

So that's my story of the events that changed my life. I'm so grateful to Dave for giving me the chance to see his hot sluts so often. I love wanking over them so much and have already built up my own library of porno films involving them. In fact I'm just about to watch one of them now, where Dave fucks Kelly, Jenny and Olive up the ass. Oh fuck it makes me horny just thinking about it.