All Comments on 'Pet'

by Writer345

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
mtnman6999mtnman6999over 8 years ago
Great Start!

Lots of room to expand on this story. I hope you will consider adding some more to Brenda and Pams' adventures.

Writer345Writer345over 8 years agoAuthor
The future.

There are more appearances scheduled for Brenda and Pam... All of the stories posted so far and planned for the future are interlocked and revolve around the 'Fish on a Bicycle'.

HeisenhugHeisenhugover 8 years ago
Oh joy...

Another story about a manipulative predatory lesbian abusing her position of power to enslave a naive young girl and turn her in to a glorified sex toy. Even has obligatory forced cosmetic surgery that the M/f versions like so much.

If you post a second part, please file it somewhere more appropriate such as NC/Rel or Fetish. Hell, BDSM would have been a more appropriate location than here.

tygztygzover 8 years ago

Doesn't take much to guess who, or what, wrote this story. Not favorited.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Fantastic

Are you two sick or something? This is a good story. If you don't like it why don't you write something better?

jenorma2012jenorma2012about 8 years ago
I agree

I did not like it that much, it seems that her boss was looking for more than just an employee

Writer345Writer345almost 8 years agoAuthor

Thanks for the vote of confidence, jenorma2012.

jenorma2012jenorma2012almost 8 years ago
Sorry for the 2 stars

I reread your story, it is well written, however I am not a big fan of submission story's I think that everyone should be treated equal, and not to be make into someone's pet or sex slave, it is not worth giving up your right to choose, but then again this is only my opinion

Writer345Writer345almost 8 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the comment

I use stories to explore control and the forces that control us. Do we really have the freedom to chose any more? The greatest real choice that most of us have left is what we are going to eat for lunch - and even that is controlled through advertising!

graymangazergraymangazerover 6 years ago
Nice but rushed

This was nice; all the right elements and situations, and the right outcome. But I thought it seemed all a little too rushed. Pam's seduction and acceptance of being a submissive lesbian seemed just too easy and fast. Whatever Brenda said or did was agreed to without question; in a way it was more like reading a report rather than a story.

There was also a lack of characterization; just what makes these women tick? What are they thinking and feeling? For me, that is an important ingredient to almost any story.

I would also have liked to read more about Janice; although the tale wasn't particularly about her she was introduced as perhaps the bottom rung of this sapphic ladder. Reading how Pam might interact with her could be interesting.

These are my critiques, not criticisms, just my humble opinion of what I'd like to see, after all as the author you write your story how it suits you.

Overall I enjoyed it, but I just have a sense of being short changed.

Writer345Writer345over 6 years agoAuthor
Re Add to favorites graymangazer's comment.

Hi, graymangazer,

Thanks for your measured comments, and yes, reading back I agree with everything that you say about this story. If I was writing it now it would run to at least five pages and I am slightly embarrassed about its lack of depth and characterization. It was actually written a couple of years before 'Plaything' (the first story that I posted anywhere) and I think that I must have been carried away by the apparent positive reaction that I posted that as well... BIG MISTAKE! It really is a candidate for a re-write!

All the best,

Writer345.

Mymantoy999Mymantoy999about 6 years ago
A little late to the party

I agree that it deem seem a little rushed. Not bad overall tho.

As for Jenorma, I would ignore all her comments. She loves all butterflies and roses lesbian love stories (which I do as well), but at the first mention of anything non vanilla lesbian interaction, she goes to the negative. I never understand why she sees a story titled "Pet" and reads it anyway, knowing she is not going to like it

ms969ms969over 5 years ago
Consider a Follow Up Chapter 2

I think you should consider writing at least 2 more chapters.

First of all I would like to see what happens at home. Pam gets her operation and becomes lovely in every sense of the term. She has a winning personality, keen intellect, and the sculpted body Brenda wants. In fact she is such a catch that Brenda stops treating her as a submissive and more like what she really is -- the girl of her dreams. Then we need to see her graduate from trophy to treasured spouse. Brenda loves her and they are truly into making each day better, starting with that first hello every morning.

Second, with her Doctorate and the love of the CEO she would move into some sort of special projects Director role. Brenda is proud of her accomplishments just as any loving spouse would be.

Finally, you can even consider having them get married, complete with Beach Honeymoon.

RodimusMikeRodimusMikeover 1 year ago
Brenda and Pam

All-in-all Brenda seemed majorly attracted to Pam,and so Brenda drugged her so she could condition Pam to be subservient and Brenda turned her into a lesbian pet that followed her Mistress's orders completely.

Also Brenda popped Pams cherry and had her sleep in the same room & bed as Brenda.And it was awesome that Brenda got rid of Pams clothes and panties and made Pam into a Hot Lesbian Pet to flaunt in front of Brenda's Lesbian Friends and sex partners.So it seems like Brenda and Pam will be having loads of fun together as they should be.Damn I love stories like this.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWriter345@Writer345
I was born at a very early age and of mixed parentage: one male one female. I have a major interest in exploring the phenomenon of the very strong woman, particularly strong and dominant lesbians and find this the ideal medium for this exercise. As a biologist I am fascinat...