"Pet Mommy": DP Mommy-Slut!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Get over here, slut," Michael demanded.

I obediently slid off the couch and crawled over to my son as Frederick watched, bewildered.

"How dare you start without me, Mommy-slave?" Michael berated me, pulling his pants down.

No instructions were needed as I pulled my son's semi-hard cock out of his Saxx underwear (I'd upgraded him since our first night) and took it into my mouth.

Frederick gasped.

Michael explained, while his cock grew in my mouth, "My Mom is my slut, Frederick. I am her Master and she is my personal fuck toy, my sex slave."

"But that's incest," Frederick objected.

"Sex is sex Frederick, and there's nothing better than my Mom's beautiful lips wrapped around my cock," Michael explained, before adding, "Well, other than maybe my cock in her cunt or her ass."

"You have sex with your Mom?"

"Every day I fuck one, two or all three of her holes, don't I Mommy?"

"Yes, Master, my entire body is yours to use whenever you want" I declared, and added, looking back to Frederick, "and with whomever you want."

Michael asked Frederick, as I returned to sucking my son's delicious cock, "You can keep this a secret, right?"

"I can't believe it," I heard Frederick say.

"That's not an answer," Michael said, before adding, "Mommy here wants to be double penetrated, and I thought you would be the perfect choice to help us make that happen. Plus, if you can keep our secret, you can have my Mom however you want and whenever you want."

"Seriously?" Frederick asked.

"Am I serious, Mother?"

Taking Michael's beautiful cock out of my mouth, I stood up and sauntered seductively, nakedly displaying all my charms, to the stunned Frederick. I said demurely, "Frederick, if you can keep our itty-bitty sinful secret, you can shoot your cum in my mouth whenever you want, you can fuck my cunt whenever you want, and you can bury that sweet cock of yours in my ass whenever you want. You can do lots of other things too, we'll just have to think of them."

"Fuck him now, Mother," Michael ordered.

I pushed Frederick onto the couch and straddled him. Lowering my cunt within an inch of his erect cock I asked, "So sweetie, do you think you can keep all this a secret?"

"God, yeeees," he moaned, an instant before my pussy swallowed his cock.

"You can't tell anyone at all," I reminded him, his cock now fully inside me.

"I swear," he whimpered.

"Not ever, baby," I purred.

"Kkkk," he barely got out.

"I ground my hips on his cock and added, "Good, because I'll do absolutely anything to make you happy enough to keep this secret no matter what." I leaned in and kissed him while I started slowly riding his cock.

For a couple minutes we kissed while I rode him, gradually going faster and faster.

As expected, Michael joined us. I felt his hands on my hips and he ordered, "Hold still, Mommy, it's time for your first double penetration."

"Yes, Master," I agreed, breaking my kiss with Frederick.

Michael's cock slowly filled my ass and I whimpered, the sensations of a cock in my ass feeling so different when another one was already in my cunt.

Frederick watched in voyeuristic awe as his best friend sodomized his mother.

Michael explained, as his cock filled my ass, "Frederick, it's a long crazy story, but Mom has become my unconditional slut, my very own sex pet, as obedient as any loyal puppy; isn't that right, Mommy?"

I barked in agreement.

"But how?" Frederick asked, still bewildered.

"I'll tell you the whole story later, but for now let's concentrate on making this the best prom ever," Michael said.

"Already there," Frederick smiled, finally beginning to get comfortable with the bizarreness.

"Ride us, Mommy," my son, my Master, ordered.

I obeyed eagerly, although I was stymied by how awkward it was to move with two cocks buried in me. I moved slowly, experimentally, trying to find a motion that worked, but after a couple minutes of constant awkwardness Michael suggested, "Maybe we should fuck you instead, Mommy."

"God, yes," I agreed, totally frustrated from all this stop and go, which also had my orgasm on hold, not building, instead it just being an infuriating constant tease.

"Hold still, Mother," Michael ordered.

I obeyed.

"You ready to really fuck my Mom, Frederick?" Michael asked, I assume with a big grin on his face.

"Fuck, yes," a growingly confident Frederick groaned.

"Buck your ass up Frederick, as I slam forward... on three, ok?" Michael instructed.

"Yep."

"One, two, three," Michael counted as they thrust into me, my breasts crashing into Frederick's face as I screamed, the double deepness bringing intense pleasure, "Yes, Fuuuuuuck meeeeeeeee, boooooooys."

And in perfect unison I rose and fell helplessly as my son and his best friend double penetrated me. When they both thrust deep into me, I felt so filled up that it almost felt like their cocks were touching. Each deep thrust had me making sounds I'd never heard escape me before.

After only a few deep thrusts, my orgasm, which had been simmering in no cum land forever, began rising quickly. "Don't stop," I whimpered as my orgasm continued its rise to eruption.

"Is Mommy close?" Michael asked.

"Yes, Master, your sluuuuuuut is sooo close," I answered, as another double thrust riddled my sexual senses.

After a few minutes of hardcore double pleasure, my breathing was getting erratic and Michael knew I was close. He softly instructed, "I want you to come for us, my pet."

Frederick added, surprising me as he barked like a drill sergeant, "Come now slut, come for your Masters."

"Yes! Harder!" I screamed, knowing the breakers were about to crash over me.

Both boys added something extra to their pummeling as Frederick bucked up into me reaching new unexplored depths, as Michael slammed into me, and as my tits crashed over and over into Frederick's face, my orgasm hit, one unlike any I'd ever felt before. "Fuuuuuuck, you mother fuckers, your sluuuuut is coming!"

Both of them continued their hardcore double penetration as my orgasm cascaded through me like a waterfall, washing through me, carrying me to a state of euphoria.

Watching me come was too much for the no-longer-virgin Frederick who grunted, "I'm coming too," and I felt my pussy walls sprayed with cum.

My son pulled out of my ass, walked around the couch and shoved his cock in my mouth. He face fucked me, his balls bouncing off my chin as he used my mouth as his cum bank. I desperately tried to control my gag reflex as he slammed into my mouth, and I was thankful when his grunt and spray soon followed. He slowed down immediately after shooting, allowing me to savour the taste of his cum before swallowing it down.

Pulling out of my mouth, he asked Frederick, who was being suffocated by my tits, "Was fucking my Mom as good as you imagined?"

I leaned back so Frederick could breathe and talk.

"God yes, but it seems like a dream," Frederick gasped, bewilderment still on his face.

I smiled, "Well then keep dreaming, baby, I want you in my ass before this prom is done."

"You can't be serious?" an exhausted Frederick replied.

Michael laughed, "That's why I had to get you involved. Mom can go all night and again in the morning and again the next evening: it's a vicious exhausting circle."

"You poor baby," I quipped, grabbing his still hard cock. "You sexy fuckers are young and virile, and thank God you have quick recovery time."

Michael agreed, "Well, let's take a few minutes to recover, grab some wine, and maybe some whipped cream and strawberries before going another round."

"You have ten minutes, and then I want you boys reloaded," I demanded, standing up to stretch my legs, cum leaking down my leg. "Fuck Frederick, you came buckets."

"Years of solo practice," he shrugged.

"Well, now you've joined the big leagues," I quipped.

Suddenly the phone rang. I walked, naked except for my thigh highs, to the phone and answered it. "Oh hi, Crystal."

Michael smiled at an earlier promise of mine to seduce my daughter, his sister. So far I'd been able to avoid doing it because Crystal lived three hours away, on the other coast. Michael whispered to Frederick, who nodded in agreement and walked over to begin licking my cunt while I spoke with my daughter.

"Yes, dear, I'll pick you up at the airport. What time does your flight arrive, which airline and what's the flight number?"

She gave me the details while Frederick eagerly licked my wet pussy, making it hard to concentrate, and even harder when I realized with a barely suppressed gasp that he was probably licking up his own cum.

"Why don't you just email it to me, it's late, I've been drinking, and I can't concentrate," I suggested, just as I felt cold liquid sliding down my chest. I yelped, startled by Michael pouring wine down my front.

"No, no, I'm ok, sweetheart, just spilled some wine on myself; I told you I was drinking. Can I call you back tomorrow? I'm kind of in a sticky situation," I said, which made Michael laugh.

"Bye honey, look forward to seeing you," I said.

"To seeing all of you dear sister," Michael added, but thankfully Crystal had hung up by then. "So she's coming for my graduation?"

"Yes, she arrives neeeeext Thursday," I said, letting out a moan as Frederick slid a finger inside me.

"Delicious," Michael said.

"Yes, she is," Frederick agreed, licking my pussy mixed with wine, oblivious to the next naughty plan Michael had in store for his Pet Mommy.

An hour later Frederick had completed his trifecta of fucking, having fucked all three of my holes, and even a fulfilling a quadfecta if you include the hand job at the restaurant. After a long ass fuck, he shot his final load all over my face at the suggestion of my son, who'd already done the same a couple minutes earlier, following a long blow job from yours truly.

Frederick in the shower, Michael said to me, "Well that was fun."

"Fuck Michael, I haven't ever been fucked so thoroughly," I admitted, my knees sore, my jaw aching, and my ass and cunt raw.

"So I finally found a way to fuck you into submission," Michael smiled.

"You fucked me into submission long ago, Master," I smiled, noticing his cock was growing again and believe it or not I was still craving his cum, like an addict. I asked, "A midnight snack?"

"Snack away, my pet," Michael offered. "And pretty soon you'll be snacking on Crystal's cunt."

Stopping just before taking his cock back in my mouth, "About that," I said.

"Yes?"

"I'm not sure it's such a good idea."

"You're not going to disobey an order from your Master, are you?"

"It's just... how am I supposed to seduce my own daughter?"

"You seduced me," he pointed out, "and you did it very well."

"I know, but seducing a guy is pretty easy, and I already knew you fantasized about me," I pointed out. "Plus, we have no reason to believe Crystal is even bi."

"Well, I guess this time will be more of a challenge," Michael said, snapping his fingers.

Like a dog diving for a bone, I'd been conditioned to begin sucking at the snap of my son's fingers. As I bobbed up and down on his cock, I tried to figure out how I could go about seducing my daughter. The idea turned me on, obeying Michael turned me on, yet making his next fantasy into a reality was truly going to be a challenge.

That said, like all submissive sluts, I was always up for a challenge.

THE END

Continued in part 3: "Pet Mommy": Fucking with Mommy-Slut where Betty must seduce her daughter.