All Comments on '"Pet Mommy": DP Mommy-Slut!'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 122 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Good work, as usual.

Easy read. Hot sex. Now for the daughter....hmmmmm.

Thanks Don

blastitblastitover 11 years ago
I cant wait for the next

Wow I enjoy your stories they are the best on here I cant wait for the next

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Great story as always!! As for the Daughter, Mom can arrange a setting where they both catch Michael coming out of the shower and let the mutual admiration of his Cock lead them where they want to go!! Either she and daughter swoon and take it out on each other, or daughter jumps sons bones and Mom joins in!!

hoosier76hoosier76over 11 years ago
HOT

I can't wait for 2013! The only problem with your stories, is that we have to wait for the continuation. Keep the great work cumming!

TX_Fun_DrTX_Fun_Drover 11 years ago
How boring - another great story from you

I mean this is becoming monotanous - great story after great story. At least you've helped me learn to type with just one hand - albeit a bit sticky most times after your stories. Now THAT was a challenge!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
2013??

Great story of submission and incest. As for the daughter, she should walk in on Micheal and Mommy fucking and see what happens from there. I'm sure she'll join the party once she sees how big he is and how much Mommy enjoys fucking him.

LAROCLAROCover 11 years ago
WHAT AN IDEA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MOMMY GETS HURT JUST BEFORE SISTER GETS HOME, WHO BETTER TO HELP MOMMY. I KNOW IT'S BEEN USED BEFORE ,BUT THAT WAS MOTHER AND SON, THIS MIGHT WORK IF WORDED RIGHT. IT MAY BE THE LONG WAY AROUND, BUT IF IT WORKS. IT COULD BE HOT..........LAROC OF AGES

Rawmaster50Rawmaster50over 11 years ago
Sister issues

Love this story by the way. Now how to and sister to the mix? Sister has always been a bit of a rebel, this was established earlier by you and this is hit of a way to go. and has decided to Maybe sister has continued her rebellion while in college and decided that women as good to play with also? Maybe she has plans for mommy herself? Brother might get in on the action during or after one of the encounters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Sister is caught

Write about how the sister is caught masterbaiting and have the mother black mail her into submission

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 11 years ago
Great story.

Looking forward to more.

If anything comes to mind plot wise, I'll email you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Mmmmm...

As always, a good read.

Perhaps Michael and Frederick could have a bi session as Frederick has already cleaned out Betty's sperm filled pussy, even tho it was his own sperm. Crystal sees this and joins the scene and Mother walks in and...

thanks,

Dhave

BarbaraBarbaraover 11 years ago
Most deliciously erotic portrayal of incestuous relationships, EVER read by this talented writer's NZ 'Sisterhood' fanclub! Q: How to cap this HOT 5 star + submission? Read on my darlings:

Readers must assume national sisterhoods might share incest fantasies with their immediate family members, so few female readers should be overly shocked to discover "Mummy-slut" was secretly yearning for bi-sexual fulfilment, in addition to screwing ALL of her favorite brother's teenage friends! EG: A writer's "Family Genes may indicate true nature of sexual arousal, in addition to ANY OF their other 'ADULT' developmental expectations. IT was certainly proven absolutely, in this particular case!

John558John558over 11 years ago
Mom Dearest

I have had a mother-son incest fantasy since I was six. Nothing happened until my eighteenth birthday. Since then (6 years) Mom, my sexual slave and I have done it all. This story reminded me of some of those times. As always Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
awesome

Good work !! loved both stories. thanks

bubblehdbubblehdover 11 years ago
mom fantacy

When I was younger, I fantasized often of fucking my mom. Great story. Can't wait to read how you seduced the daughter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
daughters submission

first love the stories great work! what if the daughter gets drunk at a party or something and the mom ties her up and has her way and fuck her into submission

DarkSoulTea2DarkSoulTea2over 11 years ago
Yes please the daughter next

Oh my your writing is just superb. I would love to fuck you in just your thigh highs :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
my mom seduced me.

My mom seduced me as a child also. She cleverly left wet pantyhose and damp panties in the bath where I inhaled her sweet nectar. My fetish for her lingerie culminated with her insisting i dress up in her intimates. "Does my baby need mommies wet panties to sniff?" YES! Mom, I need to have them,they are so sweet like you. "Come, come and taste your mom NOW! I couldn't resist. Licking her wet pussy,soon I was in her heavenly haven. "How's mama's hot motherfucker feel inside my cunny?' Oh MOM! Are we gonna do this always? YESSSS! mother insisted. Fuck your mama you sweet hot boy toy! My pantyhose were soaked as were her nylons.

reddbunnzreddbunnzover 11 years ago
Can't Wait...

...one again your writing is both erotic and tantalizing. Keep up the good work.

momsonromancemomsonromanceover 11 years ago
Yay!

I love your new story. Mother is now a complete whore taking it from ass to mouth no problem. I cant wait to read how she fucks and seduces her own daughter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I recommend

blackmail of some sorts. That always makes these stories more fun ;-)

neo64neo64over 11 years ago
Great story!!!

Don't forget about Fredrick, you also have him to use in regards to getting the daughter involved. Can you have Michael ask his sister to fuck his virgin (of course not true any more) friend and then have Mother walk in?? Or you could have Fredrick fucking the mother and have Crystal walk in, then she goes to Michael for help and take it from there?? I do think you have to start off with the mother having some conversation with the daughter so we know more about her. Maybe have the two women drinking wine, getting drunk and the daughter confesses to her mom about fooling around with her roommate and her mom of course comforts her in a special way. Keep up the good work, love it!! :-)

LittleprickLittleprickover 11 years ago
Do you ever write bad story?

As always your story was great. The only thing I didn't like is Betty behaving like a submissive with Frederick. She is Michael's slave not his. He can lend her to him if he wants but he would be with HIS permission not whenever Frederick wants. It would be different if Frederick's mother were to be their slave too. Two masters and two slaves would make more sense than two master for one slave.

It could be the key to seduce the sister. She feels something is fishy about the two boys and accidentally learns they plan of seducing Fred's mom. Instead of being disgusted she is curious and wants to help.

Or Betty confess she is hot for Fred's mom and ask advise to her daughter. She tells her daughter she wants to dominate the other mom and while they seduce her she also seduce her daughter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
pet slut mommy

love this story its so hot. please hurry and write the new part about crystal

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
sister

when are you going to finish the story about the sister. She promised her son his sister so shouldn't it be her top priority for him?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Hurry Please

What a great story I pulled myself and shot my load early in the story.

Do not waste to much time in writing and telling us about Michael and Frederick fucking both Chystal and mother in the same room and then possibly changing partners. Let us know when all four are cumming together and cum is dripping out of the womens cunts and the mens cocks.

Thanks,

Len

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
PLEASE

oh my god please finish this story, i would cum so hard hearing about how hard they pounded the sister

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Go for the sister. I think it would be hot as hell. Not sure how to do it, but it would be hot as hell and I would bust my nut on more than once.

mrsmotismrsmotisabout 11 years ago
Omg

This is just a suggestion since i noticed u havent submitted yet but since the son wants his sister cant u just have mom like drug her and tie her up and let micheal have her? As like a secret fetish of crystals that she tells mom in a drunken episode? Blah blah thats why she treats him like shit cuz shes disgusted with her self???? Idk its a thought if nothing else.

Riverwolf0222Riverwolf0222about 11 years ago
Just a thought - if you have not started yet that is?

I think it would be interesting for Betty to come up with a long complicated seduction plan for Crystal. Have Michael have her to tell it to her. Then have Mommy find that Crystals' diary has fallen out of her bag into her trunk, after having to go show a house after just getting her home. Upon reading some of it, she discovers that not only has Crystal decided that she is bisexual, but is desperate to find a dominate person as the only one she has found to appease her submissive nature graduated at the end of Fall term and moved away. Betty then calls Michael on cell and tells him to go spend the night at Freddy's house, but to return home early and quietly to take his place as both their master. Then that sets-up a whole situation where brother can join sister at college on a full scholarship. Just a thought, but I do enjoy your stories.

sailncaptsailncaptabout 11 years ago
delightful work

I love reading your imaginative erotic stories from the perspective of the female. Wonderful insight into what she's feeling. Loved it.!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Can't wait for them to fuck the livIng daylights out of the

Daughter .Please make her as Deprived as her Mum.

I want to wank hard over this or rip my girlfriends knickers

Off and fuck her whilst reading aloud.

Ravenxxx007Ravenxxx007about 11 years ago
:)

Perhaps the daughter could have just broken up with her bf and is horny cuz she can't be satsfied by him anymore?

Love your writing Jasmine its so hot

Alicia xx :*

spankfunforspankfunforabout 11 years ago
One MILF and her two horny teenage "Masters" is NASTY!!

Her son and mommy-slut, plus his friend Frederick is the sexual trifecta! I'm waiting for Crystal the bitchy sister to become a slave to her brother like mommy-slut! Finish the story already!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
You, Jas

Thanks a million for the story. Jeez, i wanked several tyms as i thought of Betty's ass n pussy taking such a beating throughout. Wht i think is you are probably narrating ur personal xperiences here n tht's just the way i wud luv to think of u, Jas. I wanted to think of my mom lyk this but it is u i cud only think abt. I wnt u in the exact same way. Um in luv with u.

Horny stud @ 22yrs of age.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Jasmine. Oh, Jasmine

Beautiful piece of writing. You kept my cock up throughout the read. I would so much love to fuck you in the pussy, Jasmine. You are responsible for my rock-stiff hardon. I want to unload into your sweet pussy right in front of your husband. Can you write a story of me taking you before your husband's very eyes? I am a pussy-man...no ass...just plain, wet, sweet ol' pussy...your pussy. Go on now, take off your panties and write while I fuck you hard in the pussy! There, the tables are turned. You fucked us with your stories and now I just fucked you with your pen.

memzilamemzilaabout 11 years ago

I love your story and I am looking forward to the next story with the seduction of the sister.

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123about 11 years ago
"Pet Mommy": DP Mommy-Slut!: Betty, Michael & Frederick (Mother, Son & Friend)

Mother Betty is one of the most elegant, business-like, sweet-mother type slutty whores I've read about in many years. And she's like aged wine, she only gets better.

My idea for Betty's Daughter/Michael's Sister Crystal coming home in about a week, is to initiate her by her brother Michael with sister and brother incestual sexual copulings, have mother Betty catch them and they spend the remainder of Crystal's time at hime fucking, sucking and licking each other's brains out. Since Michael will be their Master, they are not allowed to wear bra's nor panties at any time home or away, they go out to dinners flashing under short skirts and unbuttoned blouses, one of them gives Michael a blowjob and the other one fucks him for dessert, the go to some mall and do some serious flashing, Michael has them suck at least ten dicks and swallow each at some glory-hole joint, and at least one of them or maybe even both MOther and Daughter must get pregnant due to their Master's orders.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Taking Crystal.

Get on with the submission of Crystal.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Love the story can't wait for the next chapter

Love the story, you are a very talented writer and I love your other stories.

Hmm some ideas for the continuing story - crystal is a submissive like her mother and she comes home in tears because her current partner caught her disobeying him with another women so broke up with her, she tells her Mum her problems and one thing leads to another and her brother catches them at it and joins in. Hopefully that helps ?

chr1890191chr1890191almost 11 years ago
better and better

you are so talented! got me soo hard!

I think crystal should also be a 'closet' dome....mommy finds some domme gear and clothing in her luggage and uses the computer trick to show her she is interested.....femdom stories and pics left on her computer for her to see. Domming mommy will eventually lead into sex between crystal and Michael.

Thanks for the wonderful stories

littleeddie33littleeddie33almost 11 years ago
Great erotic writer

I have read just about all of your stories and to be truthful I haven't found a loser in any of them. I read them for hours.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Footsie/footjob

You should have the mom and sister give Michael a stocking foot job or a footsie/ footjob under the table. Frederick could also receive a footjob from the mom

PanicByNumbersPanicByNumbersalmost 11 years ago
Hot story

I like this series and really enjoy the way Betty goes from 0 to nymph in a heartbeat. I'd love to see a scene where Betty and Crystal blowing Frederick and Michael while they play video games. Maybe some kind of slutty team challenge?

AinTrainingAinTrainingalmost 11 years ago
Planting seeds.

I'd love to see a little inception done on crystal, slowly introducing her to the idea of incest as the story progresses. Planting the seeds that will grow into her submission. Or more plainly said, brain wash her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Best Story Ever

I really loved this story. But take Frederick out.

I can't wait to read about crystal

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Not feeling Fredrick

Fredrick is a turn off :/

The slutty mom however 8======D~~~

silkstockingsloversilkstockingsloveralmost 11 years agoAuthor
Author's note

Hi all...

Part three is almost finished first draft and should be out in August or September...

The story will be a lengthy seduction of Crystal by the mom with help from Michael...watch for it...

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Fredrick

I know some comments have asked to remove Fredrick from future stories, but I find that limiting considering some of the ideas I've seen from other posters in regards to what the twos boys could get up to. The comment by Panicbynumbers sticks out! Thank you for writing and sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Damn

Awesome, fred no bed, but awesome. Keep at stallion

lordgilllordgillover 10 years ago
the next seduction

blackmail works really nice

or it can be a girls night that turns into confession night and then it can flow from there or roll into blackmail.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
seduction of crystal

use the lady in the shoe store to help with crystal's seduction

redlion75redlion75over 10 years ago

hate when 1 claims to love the other then lets everyone else fuck em like some random bar pickup

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
fantastic

I am not sure how she will do her daughter. But I think her daughter should be even more of a sub than mommy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great

Freaking sexy!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
love the building suspense and sexual play

EXCELLENT!!!

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57about 10 years ago

Awesome fucking story!!! Loved the classroom scene along with the dp after the "prom".

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Frederick no-no

This became just a silly convolution of a story once Frederick got in. It's just unnerving to have him there. Keep it in the family.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Boo Frederick

I agree. Frederick should be out. As with the comments below, Mom just became a plaything that you pass around after using. That is not love.

vikingprydevikingprydealmost 10 years ago
MASTERS?

any pet will tell you they serve only one master.... when Frederick said that bit about masters i got pissed. he needs to go. it was nice that his friend shared his mom n got him laid but thats all it should be....

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
ONE Master only.

Loved it until, Frederick spoilt it for me. ONE master only and that is the son

aroonkumarhotaroonkumarhotover 9 years ago
can't control myself

I can't control even I'm in office. Keep going u r best of the best jasmine. Going to read next story but not now bcoz ur stories making me tired. After my recovery I'm going to tired soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Too Much

It would have been better if Michael had not let Frederick gain mastery over his mom. I could stand her seducing Frederick on her own, and gaining mastery over him by telling Frederick she would tell Michael that he was fucking her, but that's about as far as I could see her go -- at least until she had worked out how she was going to do her daughter on Michael's orders.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Very mediocre

Maybe Mab7991 ought to have checked the spelling of Shelley's name. But even good spelling can't make a mediocre story with no style a story worth reading.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
"Pet Mommy": DP Mommy-Slut! please traduce , what is the meaning of DP ?

"Pet Mommy": DP Mommy-Slut!

---

Please translate into Spanish : "Pet Mommy": DP Mommy-Slut ! === ???

In particular, what is the meaning of DP?

silkstockingsloversilkstockingsloverabout 9 years agoAuthor
DP means...

DP means double penetration (a penis in the vagina and the ass.

CAWMSJRCAWMSJRalmost 9 years ago
Hot Story

So far I have enjoyed your story. It is so hot and descriptive. I enjoy stories of mother and daughter much more than mother and son, but this one is great.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Keep it in the family!

I would like for you to just keep everything in the family. If others are added, just make them females.

sr1976sr1976over 8 years ago

Good story.

Don't like her submitting that much to Freddy and calling him Master.. that should only be used for her son HER MASTER.. anyone else should always be Sir or Miss or Maam.

devilspydevilspyover 8 years ago
I enjoyed it.

Not just the hot slut mother, who craves the thick, long, hard cock of young men. But also the building bi play of the two stud lovers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great now Im so fucking horny

I want micheals big dick up my pussy

Kookaburra8Kookaburra8over 8 years ago
Not this time round

I would have preferred you didn't have Frederick participating in this story. I hope it's just a family affair in the next chapter...fuck Frederick off, best friend or not he thinks more of his friend than he does for his mother ..mum and sister only for me....I'm sure this will be a 5 star story for most people but for me this time round 4 stars only.. Sorry..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
no fredrick

i did not like Fredrick it made the story seem wrong

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Ready for Daughtyer

I am ready to read about daughter and mom and son no more Frederick.

EntrixEntrixabout 8 years ago
worst idea ever

Sharing his mother with his friend is the worst idea ever! Since males are rivals when it comes to the sexual/love life, just the fact that the son suggested to share his mother with another male is just wrong on a whole new level. The way you delivered a DP was the wrong way, if you had delivered it as one of the greatest fantasies of the mother, and just a one time thing, it could have worked. Sharing sex with other males goes against the male instinct to spread his genes and block other males.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
No Frederick

A sub cannot have two masters, it just doesn't work. Frederick's short appearance in this story already has him more comfortable and more dominant than Michael. He merely received a blowjob, and immediately took control, where it took Michael days to get near doing the same. Michael seems almost submissive to his friend, and not a confident 'master'.

You can only have ONE master in the story, otherwise it fails. If you feel you need Frederick for the story, then just have him as the buddy along for the ride, not as another master. He should only have access to Betty with her son's permission, not hers. She is the submissive, after all, and Michael is supposedly the one in charge.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Sharing his mother really destroyed this story.

sketchthebronysketchthebronyover 7 years ago
Awesome follow-up!

All these Anons saying that Frederick "ruined" the story are pussies. This was an excellent addition, and I actually enjoy that aspect. the more the merrier I say.

shrimohitshrimohitover 7 years ago
seducing submitting very nice

Seducing & training son In pet mommy and submitting to son in DP mommy invovling son's friend is very nice. Keep writing to seduce daughter with giving training to have bro, friend and mom in to the incest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
You ruined the story

You ruined the story by adding Fredrick into it there was no need to add another male into the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Perfect

As usual ....your submissions took me ...waiting to read more about crystal

sexibeastsexibeastabout 7 years ago
great story!

i may or may not have a hot english teacher too who i want to fuck...(miss windridge) say miss w in chat if u know her

readergeereadergeeabout 7 years ago
Story Plot

'You Ruined The Story' got it exactly right. The whole story vibe was screwed the minute you added Frederick to the equation. Logically, there is no way the relationship will remain a secret after that. Plus, the whole 'mom is my slave' vibe was destroyed when she was given a SECOND master who will definitely be found out by some of the other nerds who will notice the change in his demeanor. His need for respect from his fellow nerds, coupled with the fact that it's not HIS mom that will be exposed, will have him bragging that he's screwing a hot older milf, and his fellow nerds will figure out who it is. (It may not be written that way, but that's exactly what would happen in a real-life circumstance. Had it been me, I would have kept my mom to myself FOREVER.)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
submission

I had to seduce my daughter for my son I am his slut

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Nice

The DP part was awesome.

MAJOR04MAJOR04over 6 years ago
Dumb

To think the son loves his mother as the plot of your story but after only a few days has her sucking and fucking his nerd friend is stupid and totally unbelievable. She would have to be a really dumb mother to think her stupid 18 year old son would look after her best interest when he even broached the topic of her fucking his friend...I just bet you would trust any 18 year old other than maybe your son to keep that secret....just really a dumb scernero

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

When mom takes on two cocks get fucked good and her ass and cunt fucked raw you kno the boys fucked her good.i should know my mom has set of double js on her and one hell of a hairy cunt goes from top of her cunt to her asshole my friens and i fucked her till she was so raw her cunt and ass used real good we end up getting each of friends moms too.then we had surprise from the moms even mine.that each one of them was pregnant we all yelled yes.one i got pregnant her name was Kay had bleach blonde hair dark hairy cunt where it stuck out 3in.she told way to go stud i am carrying your baby and i said yes.we told all the moms leave your husbands move in together one big house which they Kay slept with me mom slept my as did the other moms there 6 of them besides us we all get together fuck the moms every day even gangbang them too.kay she has been the only one to have three cocks in her cunt and me in her ass we totally destroyed her holes we had her screaming so loud she passed out we even filmed her we watch all the cum leak out of her ass and cunt

WhenIWasYoung15WhenIWasYoung15almost 6 years ago
I Enjoyed It But...

I liked it, but I like incest stories that bring other members of the family in especially the grandmother or sister, which from reading this I assume that's next. I'm just not turned on by someone joining who's not in the "family". I liked the first part, but didn't read anything that involved his friend other then when she gave him a bj before Fredrick came upstairs.

Keep writing though, it's just my 2 cents worth...

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
horny aussie

Loved the story line in the beginning, but when Frederick appeared, I knew you were going to go the way you did and that has spoiled the story for me even though I still gave you 5 stars, GET RID of Frederick from all future chapters in this story as he's not needed, if any DP's are to be carried out then get a strap on for mum or daughter where they can DP each other when the son fucks them. That all thanks catch you on the flip side. bye bye.

Aussie1951Aussie1951over 5 years ago
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

If you do happen to do a follow up story, I too am in agreement with some of the others... Kill of Frederick, he’s not needed. Let only him dominate mum and crystal then that would be a ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Story

IASFPWTFIASFPWTFabout 4 years ago
The Best!

So far, some of the best I ever read!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
CHANGES (5) * * * * *

Dear Jaz,

A new style (keep it going - love it). Introduction of some new conclusions (both boys). Thank you for stepping out with those (perhaps this will lead to introduction of other new conclusions over the next little while).

This is a superb piece... great plot, correct combination of characters, right length, too.

It's obvious, you can extend this plot, or leave it as is.

A good, erotic (hot. sexy. horny, and more (read dirty)... SUPERB ! ! !

Love You, Jack Auff x o

Aussie1951Aussie1951over 3 years ago
Sorry you ruined it for me..

You lost me with this story. Absolutely no tender love what so ever I stopped reading when you added Fredrick into it. Was a possible ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ story up until then..⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Terrible inclusion

People reading for incest reasons don’t want an outsider to join in. Family only. It’s your story of course but giving this other boy the same power to have mom whenever destroyed story. Couldn’t read anymore. PS I’m not trying to hide name just don’t have account yet.

mlrsdpicmmlrsdpicmabout 3 years ago
IT WAS GOOD UP THE SHARING

Good story line up to the sharing point then I lost interest, will see what the other chapters have

DiarkisDiarkisalmost 3 years ago

Incest is keeping it in the family. What happened in this part made me lose interest.

LaucaubinLaucaubinalmost 3 years ago

Loved it. Thanks for the fantasy. I’m reading ALL your stories now...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Wow thanks… K London

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Frederick should just be a Dog. it would 100% fit better to the story.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
50791 Followers
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...