All Comments on 'Pete, Lyn & Maya'

by Paolo

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Absolutely Esquisite!

This has to be one of the hottest stories i've read on here. Beautifully written, clear, erotic, sexy to the extreme. Thank you, my day has certainly been brightened by this story, and my body is buzzing still from the experience.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Wow

Great work. I'd love for you to follow this up, with the same or different characters. Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Fuck the...

"Without hesitation we rubbed them together and became blood siblings." Hey, fuck the safe sex, man, let's go for AIDS, Hep B & C as well! And do you sell real estate for a living by any chance? Less description equals more reader imagination, which results in a much sexier story. Try it sometime.

PaoloPaoloover 18 years agoAuthor
Happy to say we are both still alive

I just saw this comment (been away a while) and had to respond... Lighten up in New Zealand Huh? First: You are right, and I wouldn't do it again, it was way back in the last century and we were a lot younger and drunker than we tend to be now. I am happy to say that both of us are still alive. Of course that means I may write more about my adventures with Lyn (now my wife) and Maya (still our friend and my blood-sister).

In that case I would suggest that anon in New Zealand look elsewhere as the three of us might actually gasp, swap some spit.... ooo icky icky...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous