Pete, Lyn & Maya

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With Lyn sitting by my side, I got my first look at Maya thrusting up and down on my cock, If it was possible to get more excited, I did at the sight of this perfect vision atop me. She was biting her lower lip, eyes closed. Her perfect breasts were bouncing along in rhythm with her thrusts. I rested my hands on her shapely hips, caressing her smooth skin while allowing her to continue to control the pace of our thrusts. I could see my cock appearing and disappearing in her hungry slit while the smell of our collective desire flooded the room. I was on sensory overload, having trouble directing my speech center to form the words to let her know I was close. She was ready as well, slowing a bit and grinding as she reached bottom. Her fingers dug into my legs as she came, growling and shaking her way to a tremendous orgasm. I fell over the edge and came with her, thrusting my hips upward with a groan and shot burst after burst into her spasming cunt. The contractions of her quivering pussy drawing even more cum from my happy, happy cock. She fell forward and landed on my chest, mashing her tits to me. Her hands went to the sides of my face, her lips found mine as we kissed hard, riding the waves of our mutual orgasm. She sought out my tongue, wrestling it lovingly with hers, introducing and then playing coy. Her lips were warm, a slight taste of her blood from her lip biting orgasm mixed with our passion. We kissed slowly then, softer and softer as we came down to a gentle landing in each others arms.

We both turned to look at Lyn who was looking back at both of us with love in her eyes. Grinning with mischief, I rolled Maya off me with a twist of my hips and dumped her, laughing like a little girl on top of Lyn. She bounced off and rolled to Lyn's other side where we both moved in on Lyn and attacked her face and neck with kisses. We slipped under the covers and cuddled up for the night, Me in the middle and my two hotties on each side, arms over arms and legs over legs in blissful sleep. Breakfast was going to be fun tomorrow...

12