All Comments on 'Pete the Plumber'

by burner46

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 7 years ago
They flip houses but can't fix a leaky faucet?

And what plumber is going to take sex over money? And she's so faithful she doesn't even feel the slightest bit guilty? If that's the case, Petes not the first guy she's fucked.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
After the divorce

Will shel still be flipping houses or just burgers... but the good thing for her is she can get double time on holidays for flipping those burgers while her husband and the kids eat home cooked meals with her ex kids and their spouses and her grand kids and have family days... she didn't lose much did she?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
A Good Hot wife

This is a good hot wife that enjoys sex.Thanks for a sexy story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
So Far So Good 5*****

The category is off to a great start in 2017!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Handsome Pete

Pete kept his high school football physique. Never mind the critics. Let Pete have sexual fun with the neighbor. Maybe she can find a bit of hair on Pete's muscular chest to taste and touch! Sexy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Cheating wife

Wait until they have an house extension, with brick layer, labourer, roofer, carpenter, plumber, electrician, plasterer and decorator for three weeks. Christmas will have come (CUM) early for her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
cool meeting

I thought it was a cute story of getting to know the plumber better..

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Kathy

Pete the plumber, Kathy the cheating whore don't.make.much of a story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous