Peter and Chloe Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Peter looked at her and broke into a broad smile, "You're beautiful, Chloe."

Chloe grinned, grabbed the sides of her dress, and did a curtsy, "Why thank you, kind sir."

Closing the door behind her, she hooked her arm and his as they made their way to his car. Well, his parent's car. He wasn't ready to subject this dream girl to his clunker just yet.

"Where's your car?" she asked as he opened the door for her.

"At home. I didn't want you to have to ride in that ugly thing."

"Peter, I've seen it lots of times. It's okay, I wouldn't have minded. It's you I want to see," she said as she climbed in, pausing for just a second as her dress slid up her leg, exposing the tops of her nylons.

Peter had asked his parents for a nice place to take a new girlfriend for a dinner date. He made reservations at an excellent restaurant that not only had good food but offered booths and romantic lighting. After the dinner, the plates removed, and dessert ordered, Peter took on of her hands that were resting on the table and looked at her. "You've probably figured out that I never really dated anyone before. You're the first."

"I know," she answered softly with a smile and a slight tilt of her head.

Trying to hide his nerves, "I really like you, Chloe. A lot." He wanted to tell her that he was in love with her. He was afraid that it would be the wrong thing to say.

"I like you too, Peter," she said as she curled her fingers around his and gave them a slight squeeze. She had fallen for him long before tonight. She wanted to tell him that her feelings were stronger but decided to wait and let him take that step first.

"Shall we go?" Chloe asked him. She wanted to get him back home.

Peter pulled the car up to Chloe's house and got out to open the door for her. Chloe had figured out quickly that Peter strived to be a gentleman and let him. She liked he treated and respected her.

Holding her hand, he walked her to the door. He didn't want the evening to end but felt that it was probably coming to a close. When they reached the porch, they turned to face each other and Peter nervously put his arms out to hold her and give her a good night kiss.

"Peter," she whispered in his ear, "the night doesn't have to end just yet. Would you like to come in?"

Feeling his heart beat strong in his chest, "I'd like that."

She smiled and turned to open the door. She looked over her shoulder, smiled at what she considered her boyfriend, and led him into the house.

"My room's down the hall," Chloe said in a soft voice. "Mom's still out. I don't think she's going to be home until late." Taking him by the hand, she led him to her bedroom where she turned and wrapped her arms around his neck and drew him close. She could feel the bulge that had formed in his pants and smiled.

Peter tried to maneuver his legs so that he could hide his condition as she pulled him into her arms. It almost felt like she was intentionally pressing herself against it. 'I hope she doesn't get mad' he thought to himself, as his penis seemed to get harder and not softer.

His focus was quickly diverted to her lips engaging his, her tongue darting out, seeking his. He responded in kind and was soon totally focused on the kiss. It wasn't until he felt her hand on the outside of his pants that his attention was diverted.

"Make love to me, Peter," Chloe whispered in his ear.

Feeling like his penis was going to burst through his pants, he slowly reached around to the back of her dress and started to pull down the zipper. Chloe stepped back as it reached her waist, letting the material fall away, revealing her bra and the mounds that they contained. Peter looked at them. He looked at her to see a smile on her face as he reached out and took them in his hands.

"Take my bra off," Chloe whispered.

He reached around and fumbled, trying to get the bra undone. He was not successful.

"It unsnaps. I'll show you later," she said as she reached around and undid the clasp, shrugging the bra off her shoulders.

As Peter gently caressed her breasts and licking the nipples, Chloe slid the dress the rest of the way off her, allowing it to puddle at her feet. She ran her fingers through the hair on the back of his head as he nibbled on each of her nipples.

Reaching down, she tugged at his shirt, pulling it out of the waist of his pants. He stood back as she unbuttoned his shirt and taking it off him. He continued to watch as she dropped down and unbuckled his pants. Looking up at him, she undid the waist button and drew down the zipper. She continued to look at him as pulled his trousers down to his feet. She removed his shoes and socks, and then pulled the pants off completely.

She rubbed his hard cock through the fabric of his undershorts, feeling it move with the beat of his heart. She slowly pulled the shorts down, freeing his erection.

She looked at him and smiled as she took the head into her mouth, smiling to herself as she heard him suddenly breathe in as she ran her tongue over the head of his cock. With her hand wrapped around the base, slowly stroking him in time with her mouth, it didn't take very long for him to groan. She picked up her pace a little.

Peter closed his eyes and tilted his head back as he felt Chloe work her magic on him. "Chloe, stop, I'm going to come," he warned her. Chloe only picked up her pace. Without any further warning, he felt himself let go and started spurting into her mouth. When he finished, he looked down and expected to see the anger on her face. Instead, he saw a broad smile and a sparkle in her eye.

"Did you like that?" she asked.

He nodded his head.

He stepped forward as she stood and stepped back to the bed, slowly lying down on it. Peter looked at this angel, wearing only panties and thigh high nylons. He couldn't believe his luck that this woman was there for not only him, but also wanting him.

Kneeling on the bed between her legs, he reached up and started to tug on her panties. She lifted her hips so he could completely remove them. He watched as she spread her legs apart as he tossed the panties onto the floor. Her lips were moist, and the inner labia protruded slightly. He continued looking for another second as she spread her legs further apart. He looked at her and the glowing smile that was on her face. Returning his attention to her pussy, he lay down and stuck his tongue out, probing the top of her slit for her clitoris. He ran his hands along her nylon-covered legs.

Using his tongue, teeth, and fingers, he was able to increase her arousal to the point where he could feel wetness building at the entrance to her vagina. With a little more vigor, he rubbed the inside of her canal and sucked her clit into his mouth. He smiled to himself as he felt her hips rise, her hands grab the back of his head and a groan coming from her as she came, soaking his face with her come.

Pulling back, he looked at her with her eyes closed and her chest heaving as she came down from her orgasm. It made him feel proud that he was able to bring pleasure to a woman. He remained there until she opened her eyes and reached out to him with her arms.

He felt her grab his erect penis as he moved forward and placed it at her opening. When her hands were on his shoulders, he gently pushed until he was completely inside her. He discovered with Brianne and the other girls that he loved the feeling of being completely embedded in a woman. But with Chloe, it was even more special.

He leaned down to kiss her as he slowly started to work his cock in and out of her. He looked down every occasionally to see his penis coated with her juices.

"Come, Peter, come for me," Chloe whispered in his ear.

Picking up his pace, he could feel his testicles beginning to pull up with his impending orgasm. He closed his eyes as he felt the sensitivity of his cock build the closer he got to release.

"Chloe..." was all that he said as he suddenly felt his semen race up his shaft and deep inside her. His strokes changed to short ones as he continued to come.

Collapsing on top of her, he closed his eyes, conscious of nothing but feeling of his cock still buried inside her and her hands rubbing his back. She slowly locked her ankles together around his waist and wrapped her arms around his shoulders.

With her mouth near his ear, Chloe whispered, "I love you, Peter."

Peter opened his eye and pulled his head up enough to be able to look at her. He saw what looked like a tear in the corner of her eye and a smile on her face. "I, I, I love you too" he stuttered.

Chloe could feel his heart beating through his chest. This is the nicest guy she had ever met, and she had no intention of letting him slip away. They shared a gentle kiss and he laid his head back down, his semi-hard penis slowly moving out of her.

He didn't see Chloe turn her head to the doorway, seeing her naked mother standing there. Chloe smiled at her mom, who had one hand buried in her crotch and the other caressing a breast.

*

The new couple was sitting on a bench in a nearby park, savoring the delicious sandwiches from the deli. Peter had spent the day in a state of euphoria after hearing Chloe declare her love for him and him for her. He just hoped that it was real.

"Peter," Chloe started out, "I meant what I said last night."

Peter looked at Chloe unsure if he should respond or not. He had waited for a few seconds before he replied, "I was afraid that you'd change your mind."

She shook her head, "Have you?"

Peter's heart rate sped up, "No, I haven't. I love you, Chloe."

"It's not just the sex?" Chloe asked. She wanted to make sure that he was in love with her and not just in love with having sex with her.

He looked at her for a moment; he did enjoy the sex, which was true. But he loved her laugh, how she took an interest in him, how she smelled, how he felt just being in her presence. He loved how he found it harder to be away from her. Slowly shaking his head, "No, I really do love you, Chloe."

"Peter, there's something else."

Peter felt his chest tighten just a little, fearful that what was to follow was bad news.

"As you know, you're the first man that I've gone all the way with." She looked at him, "I wanted the first time to be special and with someone that I care deeply about."

She took his hand in hers. "But you know that mom and I are nudists." She watched as Peter nodded his head.

"Well, I like sex and I know that you like sex." Again, she waited as Peter acknowledged this.

Chloe looked at Peter, she really wanted to build a relationship with this man but she also didn't want him to stop taking care of the sexual needs of their co-workers. "Peter, I don't want you to feel like you can't have sex with the other girls in the office" she boldly stated, looking at him for his reaction.

Peter just looked at her. He had intended to restrict his sexual interactions to her. He didn't want her to be jealous or feel like he was only taking advantage of her. He wanted his heart to belong to her. "What do you mean?" he asked.

Chloe took one of his hands in hers and leaned in, "It means that Brianne, Andrea, and Darcy are still going to want to have sex with you and I want you to."

Peter looked at the love of his life, he was anticipating Chloe being his only sexual partner from this point forward. "Why?"

"Peter, you are a wonderful lover. You make sure that the woman you are with gets the attention she deserves. I think you are a wonderful lover and well, I want to share that with the girls."

He looked at her some more. He was very much in love with Chloe and felt that there was a difference between having sex and making love. "Are you sure?"

She nodded her head, "I'm sure." She stroked his arm and looked at him deeply. "I want to share you with the others."

Peter looked at his girlfriend, absorbing what she was saying.

"Peter, there's something you don't know."

"What's that?" he asked with a slight furrow on his brow.

"Well, I've been with the girls as well." Again, she looked at him, waiting for his reaction.

Peter could feel his penis begin to respond. He had often looked at woman-on-woman scenes on the internet and found them quite arousing. "You have?" he responded with the corners of his mouth turned up.

She nodded her head, "I've kept it a secret because I didn't want to scare you away. I wanted something to build between us and I didn't wish to mess that up. I think it would be fun if you and I were together with one of the girls. What do you think?"

Peter sat there in silence, absorbing what Chloe revealed to him. He could feel a tightness form in his pants. Slowly a smile formed on his face and he looked at his girlfriend.

"So, if one of the girls decides she needs a little extra attention from you, I want you to make sure that they are properly taken care of." She paused for a moment, "Oh, and don't forget, your former teacher probably wants some one-on-one time as well."

She smiled as she saw Peter absorbing all that was being said to him. Putting her arm around him, "I love you, Peter Jacobson. The love that I have is for you and for you only. But I want to share this," as she fondled his erection through his pants, "with the girls. And if there are others that come along, I want to be able to say yes or no as well as be able to participate. Agreed?"

Peter looked deep into the eyes of the woman sitting next to him. He would go to the ends of the earth for her. He would never do anything to hurt her. He had come to love being nude and enjoy sex, more than he imagined. "Agreed," he said softly.

With a little bit of a sigh, Chloe smiled again, "And, mom wouldn't mind having some time with you as well. If you want, that is."

Peter's penis grew as hard as it could in the confines of his pants, "Really?"

Chloe smiled and nodded, "Really."

"That doesn't bother you?" Peter asked, not sure how Chloe felt about that.

"Oh god no. Mom and I love sex. We've always been very open about it."

"You have?" Peter responded as his eyebrows rose.

"Yes. She watched us last night," Chloe offered with a broad smile on her face. "She thinks you're pretty good looking and asked me after you left last night if she could have you now and then."

Peter didn't say a word as Chloe leaned over and placed her hand on his crotch. "I think it would be hot to watch you make love to mom."

*

Brianne looked at the staff gathered around the conference table and then focused on Chloe, "Is the front door locked?"

Chloe nodded her head, "It is."

Looking at the papers in front of her, "Okay, let's get down to business."

The ensuing 45 minutes was spent going over the status of all of the clients for whom they were doing work. Some tasks ended up being reassigned to Peter as the workload was beginning to increase, especially with the bringing on of a new client.

"Now, about the Spencer Group," Brianne said as she crossed her arms on the table in front of her. She looked at Andrea, "I need you to start going over their previous financials and become intimately familiar with them."

"Already on it, Bri" Andrea piped in.

"Good. I need to visit with their CEO and board in a couple of weeks. So I'll be flying to San Francisco as soon as we have meetings set up." She turned to Peter, "I want you to come with me. If you're going to be getting into this field, then now's as good a time as any to start learning all there is to know."

Andrea and Darcy looked at Brianne with puzzled looks. Neither of them was offended that Peter was going instead of them, they just didn't understand the connection.

Brianne looked around the room, "I offered Peter a scholarship if he pursued an accounting degree and earned his CPA. He starts in the fall."

Everyone looked at Peter as he broke into a smile.

Andrea was the first to speak, "About damn time," she said, looking at Peter and then to Brianne. "He's got a knack for numbers and he's going to be, hell he already is, an asset to the office."

"I agree," added Darcy. She broke into a broad smile and looked at Peter, "Welcome aboard, Peter."

"Now," Brianne said, "last item of business." She looked around the room and said, "It seems that the 14th was highly popular."

"Especially this year," said Darcy, looking at Peter and winking.

All eyes turned to Peter and he could feel his face turn beet red. Chloe looked at him as well and beamed with pride at her boyfriend.

Brianne looked first at Chloe to see her reaction. Chloe looked at her with a smile and nodded. Brianne then looked at Peter, "I agree."

Turning to the rest of the group, "So, it has me thinking that perhaps we shouldn't wait until next year. Thoughts?"

Andrea looked around the table and then focused on Brianne, "I can't speak for the rest of us, but I don't think I can wait until next year." She thought for a moment, "Payday is every other Friday. How about every payday?"

Darcy looked around the room, "Can we have payday tomorrow?" she laughed along with everyone else.

"Well," Brianne said as she sat back in the chair, "I think we have something. Every payday will be a nude day in the office. Agreed?"

The other three women had smiles on their faces and nodding their heads. Peter sat there for a moment and then looked at Chloe. She smiled at him and winked.

*

It was late Saturday morning when Sylvia noticed her son was fully dressed and asked, "Are you going out?"

Peter turned to take in his mother. He hadn't gotten used to seeing her nude figure and didn't think he would not enjoy looking at her. "Yeah, I was going to see Chloe."

"When are we going to meet this girl?" she asked with a bit of a grin. "I know Bri speaks highly of her."

Peter thought for a moment, "I don't know. I'll bring her over soon. I promise."

Sylvia stepped close enough for her to place and arm on his shoulder, "I look forward to it, Peter." She looked into his eyes with admiration, "You've grown into quite a young man. I'm proud of you."

Even though it was his mom, he still had difficulty accepting such praise, "I don't know. I'm still..."

"Hush, you're as fine a man as anyone out there." Rubbing his shoulder a little, "Now go, you don't want to keep women waiting."

"Yes, mom."

Peter couldn't settle his nerves on the drive to Chloe's house. Sure, they had made love quite a few times. Sure he had met her mother already and naked at that. However, today was the first time that he was to spend time at her house with her mom present. He had been invited to lunch and to spend the afternoon with them.

He was about to push the doorbell when the front door opened. Chloe opened the door for him to come in. It was barely closed when she leaped into his arms, wrapping her arms around his neck and started kissing him deeply, her bare breasts crushed against him.

Taken aback for just a second, Peter put his arms around her waist and drew her in, responding to her kiss.

"Hey you two, if you're going to keep doing that, then maybe you need to get a room."

The couple turned to see Chloe's mom, Helen standing in the archway that separates the living room from the dining room. She had her hands on her hips and a broad smile across her face. She stood there for a few seconds, knowing that Peter was taking her in.

Peter had not only met her before at the office, but she was also naked at the time. Her breasts were larger than Brianne's or his mothers. They still weren't the abnormally sized ones often found on the internet. They were quite beautiful, he thought. Her hairless and tanned pussy, with the vulva extending down just a little, was still very appealing to him.

"Uh, Hi Mrs. Samuels," Peter stammered.

"I thought we agreed that you were going to call me Helen," she admonished him in jest.