Peter and Chloe Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sorry, I uh..."

Waving her hand, she started walking towards him, "No, it's okay." She looked him up and down. "You're welcome to stay dressed, but I know Chloe and I would hope that you would join us in our usual attire," Helen stated indicating with her hands her state of undress.

Peter looked at Chloe, who smiled as an indication that she hoped he would be as naked as they are. He looked at her as he removed his clothes, Chloe taking them from him as they came off. When the last of his clothes was removed, Chloe took them to her room.

Taking his hands in hers, Chloe led Peter into the backyard. The patio was covered and the yard surrounded by a very high privacy fence. "Dad had the fence put in shortly after we moved in. It doesn't matter much anymore anyway."

"How come?" Peter asked.

"Both of our neighbors have taken up the nudist lifestyle as well. And there's nothing behind us except fields."

Peter looked at the fence. "Where's your dad?"

Chloe let out a sigh, "I really don't know."

Peter felt sorry that he asked a question that made her uncomfortable. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to..."

She shook her head and looked at Peter, "No, it's okay.

"Lunch is served," Helen announced, bringing out plates of food and setting them on the picnic table.

Chloe took Peter's hand, gave him a kiss on the cheek, and then led him to the table. Peter looked to see if the other two were eating before digging into his food. Like the lunch she served at the office, the meal that Helen prepared was fantastic.

"So," Helen said, "Chloe tells me that you're going to be an accountant."

"Um, yeah," Peter quietly replied.

"I know that Brianne has spoken highly of your skills and talents in the office. You're going to be a great addition to their team."

Peter wondered just how well Brianne and Helen knew each other. "I hope so."

"Oh damn," Helen muttered.

Peter looked over to see that a couple of drops of salad dressing had fallen on top of Helen's breast. He watched as she used her finger to take it off of her nipple. She smiled at him as she stuck the finger in her mouth. Peter could feel his penis respond. Chloe smiled as well, watching her mother seducing her boyfriend.

He was able to finish lunch without any further incident and his penis returned to his limp state. That is until Helen stood up and starting to pick up the plates. Her pussy was right at Peter's eye level and he couldn't help but look an extra moment or two. It was a look that didn't go unnoticed as Chloe and Helen looked at each other and broke into smiles. Peter began to rise as well but was stopped, "Peter, you're our guest. You stay right there. I'll take care of these."

Peter sat back down as Helen came around the table and leaned over to pick up his plate as well as Chloe's. He could feel his cock begin to rise again as Helen leaned over in front of him, one of her nipples within inches of his face. He turned as Chloe uttered a small cough. Her hand hid her mouth so he was not able to see the smirk that had formed.

When Helen had taken the dishes in the house, Chloe noted, "She's a pretty good looking woman, don't you think?"

Peter turned to see Chloe's head cocked just a little and a small smile. "Uh, yeah, she is. But she's your mom. I mean, I shouldn't be, I mean..."

"Peter, you goof." She watched as his brows turned downward, a looked that was questioning her statement.

Peter was about to respond when Helen stepped back outside and sat down in one of the chaise lounge chairs, "Come sit over here where it's a little nicer."

Peter ended up seated in a chair opposite Helen and Chloe sat next to him. Helen had her legs stretched out and was leaning back, her hands behind her head. Peter looked at the crease in her crotch and then up to her breasts, finally reaching her face, which was adorned with a warm smile.

Not a word was said for a moment as Helen pulled one of her legs up and placed the other on the ground next to the chair. Peter watched as she moved her hand down and starting rubbing a finger in her slit. As much as he tried, he couldn't prevent his cock from growing. It didn't help that Chloe placed her hand on the inside of his thigh and was lightly rubbing the skin.

Helen slowly raised her other hand and curled her finger, indicating that Peter should come closer. He turned and looked at Chloe, who nodded in her mother's direction and smiled. He turned his head back to her mother to see that she had placed both feet on the ground allowing the lips of her pussy to open just enough for Peter so see that she was already wet.

Standing up, his cock fully erect, he watched as Helen stood up as well and extended her hand for him to take. Feeling Chloe take his other hand, he allowed himself to be led into the house and down the hall. The trio stepped into the master bedroom and Peter noted that the sheets and blanket that covered the bed had been pulled down. Chloe dropped his hand while her mother continued to lead him to her bed. Indicating that he should lay down, he pushed himself back onto the bed and put his head on a pillow. He watched as Helen crawled up between his knees and gently pushed his legs apart. She looked at him and smiled as she wrapped her hand around his shaft and slowly caressed it. He continued to watch as she looked him in the eye and took his length into her mouth. Just before he closed his eyes, he turned to where Chloe was sitting. She had one leg draped over the arm of the chair and her hand was gently massaging her crotch. A smile on her face told him it was okay to enjoy himself.

Given his already high state of arousal, it didn't take long for Peter to feel his orgasm begin to whelm up inside him. He raised his hips as the intensity of the feelings increased and let out a small groan. Helen picked up her pace just enough that Peter wasn't able to hold back any longer. Trying to give her the opportunity to pull away, he warned, "I'm going to come, oh god."

Helen kept her mouth locked tight around his shaft as he raised his hips again and left them there. He felt his come race through him and into her mouth. Helen used her tongue to urge every last drop out of him that she could. When he let the last of it go, he dropped his hips and slowly opened his eyes. His toes were still slightly curled from the intensity of his orgasm.

He lay there as Helen rose up on her knees and walked her way forward so that her pussy was just on Peter's face. Placing his hands on her hips, he raised his head and buried his nose in her slit. She dropped her crotch down enough so that Peter could rest his head back on the pillow. Helen tasted very sweet to Peter. The fluids from her vagina rolled down his chin and onto his chest. He lost himself in her as he used his tongue and teeth to bring her to an orgasm. He thought he wasn't going to be able to breathe as she wrapped her hands around the back of his head and drew him in tight. He was rewarded with torrents of her come flooding out of her. Finally, her hands let his head go and he dropped back onto the pillow. Helen was leaning against the headboard, her chest rising and falling with her deep gasps of air.

Peter remained there, his cock still quite hard as Helen scooted herself back down. With one knee on the mattress, she raised herself on her other leg so that she could place his erection at the entrance to her vagina. Letting go, she looked at him and smiled as she slowly sank down on it. Peter watched as his cock slowly disappeared. While not as tight as Chloe, he still felt like his cock was being massaged by the walls of her canal as she moved up and down its length.

Peter looked up and used his hands to caress the breasts that were dangling in front of him. He closed his eyes as Helen changed from going up and down his shaft to moving back and forth, their pubic areas grinding against each other. He could feel his penis push up against the walls of her vagina, creating a feeling deep within him that he hadn't experienced before. He opened his eyes and looked at as she smiled and moved with a little more vigor.

He remained still as she leaned back on her hands, fully exposing her pussy with his cock embedded in it. Looking down, he saw his shaft move in and out of her pussy as she moved her hips back and forth. He watched as excess fluids seeped out of her and coated him. The position applied a new pressure on the head of his cock.

"Oh," Peter muttered as he felt himself beginning to build up to release.

Helen smiled and leaned forward once again, leaning on her hands and told him quietly, "Fill me up. Come for me Peter."

Peter closed his eyes as he felt his cock harden just a little more as he felt his muscles clench, ejecting his semen deep inside her. With his eyes closed tight, his mind was void of almost all thought other than the feelings centered around his penis. Peter wasn't sure, but he thought he heard Chloe groan somewhere.

*

Peter and Chloe watched as the heron circled the lake, slowly descending before making a smooth landing at the water's edge. He had picked up Chloe earlier in the day and was watching the waterfowl at a nearby park. This particular park was a favorite of Peter's and had been for a few years. This was the first time he brought Chloe here. They had spread a blanket out on the grass that bordered the water and enjoyed a picnic lunch.

"Mom wants to know when you're coming back over?"

"Uh, what do you mean?" Peter asked, thinking about the afternoon at her house where he had sex with her mother.

"You know full well what I mean," Chloe said and smiled.

"You do want to, don't you?" Chloe teased.

"Yeah, I guess. I don't know," he replied. Peter thought for a moment about how in a few short months he went from being a virgin where the only naked woman he had ever seen was on the Internet to now.

He turned to look at her. He had been captivated by her beauty since he first met her. "Doesn't it bother you?"

"What?"

"That your mom and I had, well, you know, sex?"

"Bother me?" Chloe sat up and smiled. "I'm the one that told you that she wanted you." She looked at him a little more, "Also remember that I told you that I thought it would be hot to watch you make love to mom." She rubbed his arm and looked at him, "And it was better than I imagined."

"But..." he tried to interject. He was attempting to be very sensitive to his girlfriend. They had already discussed his continuing his relations with their co-workers. Though nothing had happened in the office since then, they both anticipated the next encounter.

Chloe put her finger to his lips, "But nothing. I want you to have sex with mom again."

"You sure?" he asked. She was right, he did love having sex with the women he worked with and he did enjoy his romp with Helen. However, what was building between the two of them was more important than all else.

"I'm sure," Chloe said with a smile. "I know this may sound weird or kinky, but I like watching you fuck other women. Especially knowing that you're mine." She felt Peter running his fingers through her hair, "One of these times I'm going to join you."

Peter had experienced a lot of growing up in the last couple of months. He went from no sex to more sex than he had ever envisioned having. And here was his new girlfriend, telling him, no, encouraging to continue to have sex with their co-workers and her mom.

Peter arrived home late afternoon after dropping Chloe off at her house. There were things that she wanted to get done that evening. He pulled up to see Brianne's car out front.

As had become customary lately, he went to his room and stripped out of his clothes before trying to find where everyone was. He stepped out onto the back porch and froze in his tracks. Lying on a blanket in the middle of the backyard was his father. His mother was sitting on his face while Brianne was kneeling between his knees, working his cock in and out of her mouth. Peter's penis went from limp to erect in a matter of seconds.

Hearing a noise behind them, his mother looked up and smiled at her son. Brianne let go of his fathers cock, wrapped her hand around it and looked to see the new arrival. She moved her legs a little further apart, exposing her labia to Peter.

It was his mother that extended the invitation, "Peter, I think Brianne needs something inside her, care to help her with that?"