All Comments on 'Peter and Chloe Ch. 03'

by IntrospectiveWanderer

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More, please!!!

I'm looking forward to Chapter 4 in the near future.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

I so wish this sorry had continued..... I wonder how you would have dealt with the reluctance Peter showed to being with other women. How would he deal with if Chloe ended up having sex with other men? Or at least their discussion of this possibility.....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Would love to see it continued

I have thoroughly enjoyed this story arc, an would love to see it extended out, at least through Brianne's party

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

This is why you write the whole story then post it chapter by chapter at your decided interval until all chapters are posted. It sucks as a reader and as a writer to get into a story to have to either wait a long time for the next chapter or chapters or even worse the next chapter doesn't come.

IntrospectiveWandererIntrospectiveWandereralmost 6 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the feedback

The last comment makes a good point and something worth consideration. Writing is not easy nor straight forward. As someone who doesn't make a living writing, it often takes a little more inspiration to put a story line together. Admittedly, some of it comes from feedback from readers. Sometimes too I feel like I write myself into a corner and I'm not sure where to carry the story line next.

So, I do appreciate the feedback on this story and the others I've written. Thank you!

No1holywoodNo1holywoodalmost 4 years ago
Great storytelling

Please do write more of this story and finish it off.

NorCalLokiNorCalLokialmost 4 years ago
Please continue the series...

It appears that there are two copies of the series which got me confused on which to read and in what order.

I am hooked on the story line though and where you were going with it, especially where Peter's old teacher comes back into the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I like the story a lot, but Chloe is starting to bug me. She’s withholding intimacy to prime him for the other women she’s pimping him out to? He’s young enough not to worry too much about that, but more importantly, she appears to in this “relationship” only for the sex… no other dimensions to explore. Probably good to end it here. When you try to keep topping yourself it leads to her wanting to have sex with all the men associated with all the women, and maybe total strangers. Good stopping point.

Oldsofty1961Oldsofty1961over 2 years ago

I really enjoyed this story it was one I could continue to like with more chapters but as long ago as it ended there is no chance of that solid five

thomaskirkthomaskirkover 2 years ago

Really good story love to see more of this lucky guys life

rbloch66rbloch669 months ago

The first chapter started very nicely, sex being the garnish to a tasty story, rather than the main course. The 2nd are 3rd chapters departed from that and became something less appealing to read. It’s probably a good thing that the series was abandoned.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIntrospectiveWanderer@IntrospectiveWanderer
I write for the fun of it. The stories are pure fantasy, nothing more. I also try to write where the characters are realistic and believable. While I do try to eliminate as many errors as possible, I am not an English major nor a professional writer so there are apt to be err...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES