Peter and Chloe Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just the same, Peter was slightly embarrassed to be 'caught' having sex with Chloe. Chloe, on the other hand, knew about what had happened when Peter walked in on his parents. She found it exciting to know that they had watched she and Peter make love.

Sylvia smiled and got up, turned and went into the house. Aaron remained seated. Peter wasn't sure if she was upset or not. It wasn't but a moment when his mother reappeared and made her way to them carrying a couple of face cloths.

"You must be Chloe," Sylvia started, smiling. "I'm Sylvia, Peter's mom. Here," she said as she handed a damp cloth to each of the lovers, "I figured you might need these to clean up with."

"Thank you, Mrs. Jacobson," Chloe replied taking the cloth and began wiping her groin.

"Please call me Sylvia." Sylvia watched for a moment, taking in Chloe's hairless pussy. She unconsciously ran her fingers through the top of her pubic bush before taking her hand away. "Come on up and join us when you're done. Aaron will get you a couple cold drinks. I'm sure you're probably a little thirsty."

Chloe finished up wiping herself as she watched Sylvia walk back towards the house. She turned to Peter, "Wow, your mom's pretty cool."

Peter had finished cleaning up and watched his mom's ass as she walked away. It was only a short time ago that he would have never envisioned seeing his mom naked, never mind seeing her have sex or vice versa. Peter started forming a smile on his face, "Yeah, she is."

"You didn't tell me she was so gorgeous naked," Chloe gushed. She turned to Peter and said in a lower voice, "I love that she has hair down there. You like it?" she asked.

Peter blushed a little and said, "Yeah, I do."

"Maybe I should let mine grow back out," Chloe said, as she observed Peter's eyebrows arch up a little confirming his approval.

Up until recently, Peter didn't see his mom as a sexual person. Now, he admitted he enjoyed seeing her naked, got turned on by seeing her have sex and had even thought about what it would be like to have sex with her, though that would never happen.

"You mean you never saw her when she stopped by the office?" Peter asked.

"Well, she hasn't been there since I started. I know that Brianne mentioned that she used to come by, especially on nude day."

Peter just nodded his head, envisioning Brianne and his mom together.

Chloe stood up and offer her hand to Peter, "Come on, let's go join them."

*

Peter stood at the coffee maker in the office break room, patiently waiting for it to finish. He was lost in thought, recalling the conversation he had later with his mom after he returned from taking Chloe home. He still couldn't quite believe that his mother had actually complimented him on how he made love to Chloe, taking care of her and making sure that she came, not just once, but several times.

"Good morning, Peter," Brianne said as she entered the room.

Slightly startled, "Oh, uh, hi. Good morning Bri," Peter managed to get out.

"You seemed to be far away. Everything okay?"

"Yeah, just thinking about things."

"Okay. Listen, I'd like you to stop by my office shortly. There's something I want to go over with you, an assignment," Brianne said as she stepped up next to him and reached for the coffee pot.

Peter inhaled her perfume and remembered the first time he encountered it this close. It was the day that he lost his virginity to her. That particular scent would forever have an effect on him and it would usually cause an arousal.

"Okay," Peter replied as he filled his own mug. He watched as she left the room, stopping and looking over her shoulder at him, giving him a wink.

As requested, Peter stepped into Brianne's office a short time later with a notepad in hand. Usually when she gave him an assignment, it had a lot of details that he needed to write down, otherwise he'd have to ask again later what they were. And he didn't like doing that.

Brianne looked up as he stepped into the office, "Ah, Peter, come in," she said, standing and coming around the desk.

Peter sat down in one of the chairs and Brianne took the seat next to him. He couldn't help but notice her nylon encased legs as she sat and crossed them. He guessed he was a leg man as legs and nylons had become exciting for him.

"Peter," Brianne said as she moved her hand to smooth out unseen wrinkles in her dress, "you have impressed me far beyond my expectations."

Peter smiled, "Thank you." He has tried to do the best that he can and has done a lot of research into the various topics he had been exposed to. It not only helped him in his job, but helped get the A's in classes as well.

"I can't begin to tell you just how valuable you've become to the firm," Brianne smiled as she cocked her head just a little. "And the girls have come to really appreciate you too."

Peter started blushing because he felt like he ended up having sex with them more than he helped him in their work.

"I know what you're thinking, Peter. Yes, you help put a smile on their faces, but the work you do has been valuable to them," Brianne said, putting a hand on his arm.

"Thanks," Peter said quietly.

"Which brings me to today," Brianne said as she leaned forward and grabbed a file folder off the desk. "I have a client that I need to give a couple of proposals that I need to give to." She handed him the folder and continued, "Here's the details on one of them. I'd like to see what you can put together and possibly even present the ideas you come up with to them."

Peter took the folder and quickly looked through it. He was filling with a combination of excitement at being given such a responsible task as well as nervousness as he hoped he could do a good enough job. He looked at Brianne, "I'll do my best."

"I know you will. That's the least of my worries," Brianne smiled and smoothed out more unseen wrinkles. "We meet with them a week from today. Their offices are about 3 hours from here so we'll leave the afternoon before. I don't want us showing up tired from being in a car after a long drive."

Peter hoped that he could complete the job as he felt it wasn't a lot of time to put together the proposals that Brianne's office was used to preparing. "I'll be ready," he said trying to sound confident.

Brianne stood up and went to her office door and closed it. "Good, now there is one more thing that I'd like your help with," she commented softly as she began to unbutton her blouse, "That is, if you're up for it."

Peter could feel his penis quickly become hard. Without a word, he stood up and finished removing her blouse and deftly unhooked her bra, letting her gorgeous breasts free. Peter stepped forward and Brianne reached for his belt.

*

Peter and Chloe sat next to each other on the sofa in the living room of Chloe's house. His arms wrapped around her shoulder and her head laying on his shoulder.

"So," Peter began, "in addition, she wants me to go with her and give the presentation."

Chloe sat up and looked at him, "That's wonderful," she said, taking his hands in hers, "I'm so proud of you. She really thinks a lot of you."

"Yeah, I guess."

"You guess?" shaking his arms, trying to emphasize her point, "I know she does. She's said as much to me on several occasions."

"Well, there's more," Peter continued, starting to feel a little nervous.

"What?"

"Well, apparently she wants to go down the afternoon before," he said, with a little flutter in his voice, "She said she wants to be fresh and alert when she meets the client and not tired from being on the road."

Chloe looked at him for a moment before nodding her head, "That makes total sense to me. So, what's the problem?"

"Well, I mean, that well."

Chloe laughed, "That you and Bri will be spending the night together."

"Well, yeah. I just, well you are, uh, I love you and," Peter tried to muster. Having sex with the girls in the office with her permission was one thing. But the possibility of spending the night with Brianne was something totally different.

Chloe's face turned serious, "Peter, I love you too." She took his hands in hers, "Are you concerned about spending the night with her?"

"Yeah, a little, I guess."

Chloe took a deep breath and looked at her boyfriend, "I think it's pretty cool. I only wish I could be there as well. Besides, I already knew."

"You did?"

Chloe nodded, "And she asked if I would feel better if she booked two separate rooms."

Peter looked at his girlfriend, he could feel his heart pounding in his chest. "She did?"

Chloe cocked her head just a little, smiled and nodded her head.

"What did you say?"

A smile formed on her face, "I told her I was perfectly fine with you two sharing a room. And a bed. I told her that I only wish I could join you two."

"You did?" Peter asked, surprised yet not surprised at the answer Chloe gave Brianne.

"And you, buster, had better take good care of her," she said as she leaned forward and reached out with one hand to caress the obvious bulge that had formed in his pants.

Peter let out a slight groan as her hand made contact. His eyes closed as her lips touched his.

After a quick kiss, she leaned back a little before reaching up and wrapping her arms around his neck and started another kiss. This one was filled with much more passion as their tongues were soon intertwining.

Peter wrapped his arms around Chloe but soon made his way starting and started pulling at the bottom of her shirt. Chloe broke the kiss only long enough for him to take her top off and undo her bra. Breaking the kiss once again, Chloe looked at him with a beaming smile and removed his shirt. She quickly reached for his belt and removed his pants and shorts in one quick move, his erection exposed and throbbing with the beat of his heart.

He watched as Chloe lowered herself and took him in her mouth. The wet warmth felt wonderful and he closed his eyes as his mind became lost in the sensations. Chloe's movements were slow and deliberate, the combination of her mouth and her hand on his cock and Peter at the edge of climax in short order. Chloe sensed this and let go of his cock with a pop.

Peter watched as Chloe stood up and removed the rest of her clothing. She motioned to him to lie down on the floor. Swinging one leg over him, she straddled his face and used her hands to pull her labia apart. Peter reached up and grabbed her buttocks and pulled her closer to his mouth. Chloe watched for a moment or two before she, like Peter had done, closed her eyes and felt the warmth of his breath on her and his tongue probing her vagina.

Chloe felt the moisture building in her as her level of excitement grew. She opened her eyes and looked up just a little when she heard a noise in the room. A noise that Peter did not hear as her thighs were against his ears.

She looked up and saw her mother standing there with a broad grin on her face. Chloe smiled and waved her over and pointing to Peter's erect cock. Helen quickly and quietly removed her clothes and quietly made her way over to the couple. Chloe looked over her shoulder and smiled as her mother straddled Peter.

Peter felt a hand grasp his cock and figured that Chloe was going to stroke him while he worked his tongue on her pussy. It was only when he felt his penis become wrapped in a warm, wet grasp that he knew is wasn't Chloe's hand. He let out a moan as Helen sank down on him.

He continued to work his tongue on Chloe's clit and vagina. He grasped her butt a little firmer as he felt Chloe beginning to squirm, a telltale sign that he had become accustomed to when she was on the verge of an orgasm. He could feel his own orgasm building as Helen moved up and down on his shaft.

"Oh yes," Chloe uttered, grasping the back of Peter's head, drawing him in tighter as she felt the waves of ultimate pleasure course through her. Peter had a little difficulty breathing but could take in enough air and continued to work his tongue as his mouth became flooded with her juices. Chloe had started to release his head when he felt the surge of semen explode and erupt deep inside Chloe's mother.

Chloe leaned over, her hands on the floor as she breathed rapidly with the afterglow still possessing her. It another few moments before she moved off to the side. Peter looked down to see Helen still impaled on his cock. She caressed her breasts, sitting on his groin as she smiled at him.

She whispered, "I hope you don't mind. But I just couldn't resist that beautiful erect cock of yours."

Peter looked at Chloe who was also smiling. Turning back to Helen, Peter smiled and shook his head, "I don't mind at all."

Helen ground hips slowly and Peter felt like his cock was being massaged. He watched as Chloe leaned over and gave her mother a kiss. Except this was no ordinary kiss he was watching. It was a kiss between two lovers. He watched as Helen slowed eased herself up, allowing his soft penis slide out of her and flop onto his groin, their combined come oozing out of her.

He continued to lay there as Chloe tugged at her mother's shoulders, motioning for her to lie down. He watched ias Chloe placed her hands on her mother's legs and spread them apart a little more. It utter fascination, he watched as Chloe remained on her knees but lowered her face and started lapping at Helen's exposed pussy. He could see remains of his ejaculate at the entrance of her vagina.

He looked on for a few more moments and felt hardness return to his cock. Sensing an opportunity, got up on his own knees. Coming up behind his girlfriend, he lined his cock with Chloe's vagina and pushed. He felt Chloe push back against him until his groin was mashed up against her buttocks.

Starting off slowly, he moved in and out of Chloe. As he had just come, Peter knew that it would be a little while before a second orgasm would happen. He placed his hands on her hips and began to move faster and with just a touch more force. He could hear Chloe utter a slight grunt every time he pushed in.

It was an incredibly erotic experience for Peter and part of him couldn't believe it was happening. He could see Chloe's head move up and down between her mother's legs. Helen's hands were on the back of her daughter's head and her hips rose off the floor. With a muffled scream, Helen clenched her eyes shut as all her senses became totally focused on her pussy and the massive feelings that emanated from there.

Peter continued to pound Chloe from behind. After Helen had come down from her orgasm, Chloe dropped her head to the floor and began to focus on her own building orgasm as she felt Peter's cock move inside her.

Peter could feel his balls tighten as his second orgasm began to materialize. It was the start of one of the more intense ones that he had experienced. It felt like his whole body was involved and that it started from his toes. His teeth clenched and his eyes tightly shut, he pushed in as far as he could go as the first jets of come began to fill Chloe. His toes curled and his cock become incredibly sensitive as he emptied himself into his girlfriend. It was an intensity that he hadn't experienced before.

Collapsing in a pile, Helen fingered her slit and said, "Damn, that was incredible."

Chloe looked up and smiled, "Yeah, it was. That was totally amazing."

Peter lay on the floor with his eyes closed. He felt like his cock had been through a rough workout. But it was a pleasurable feeling.

"Sweetheart," Helen softly said, "you better not let this wonderful boy go or that beautiful cock of his."

Chloe moved up to kiss her mother, "I don't plan to, mom."

*

Peter sat at his desk staring at the computer monitor. He had spent the last week working on the material for the presentation. Up until today, he knew he put some quality material together. But his mind wasn't totally focused this morning. He had gone to Chloe's for dinner with her and her mom. His dessert was in Helen's bedroom eating both women to orgasm. Chloe suggested that maybe he would be able to spend the night sometime.

"Well, good morning, stud," Brianne said with a big smile on her face.

"Uh, good morning," Peter replied and little embarrassed by the stud reference. He never thought of himself as anything close to one.

"I took a look at the first file you sent me," she said as she crossed her arms under her breasts. "Not your best work," she added, the a slight frown indicating her disappointment became visible.

Peter noticed it and started to feel even worse than he already did. "Yeah, I know. I'm sorry. I'm going to redo it," he replied, ashamed that he had submitted a low-quality piece of material.

Placing her finger on her lower lip, "Are you feeling okay? You don't seem to be with the program today."

"I know, I'm sorry. I'll just grab a cup of coffee and do it over," he said as he started to get out of his chair. He noticed that she was wearing his favorite skirt, one that came to a few inches above her knees. This was something that usually created an arousal on his part. This time, however, he was more concerned about letting his boss down than anything else. He took pride in his work and he didn't do the job the way it should have been done.

"Well," Brianne softly said, "just remember we leave tomorrow afternoon. You going to be ready by then?" she asked with a note of concern in her voice. She had confidence in her protégé but he just seemed very distracted.

Peter looked at her and with a very serious face, "I'll be ready, don't worry."

Brianne turned to leave, "I'm not. I know you won't let me down."

Peter sat back down and refocused his energies, the coffee forgotten. From somewhere he dug up a newfound vigor and started working again. He could feel that the quality of his output was far better than he had done earlier in the day. Perhaps it was the idea of letting Brianne down that motivated him.

He stopped by Chloe's desk on his way out the door at the end of the day. He had gotten everything done that he needed to for the presentation. He even gave a mock presentation to Brianne, Ashley and Darcy. They had a few pointers for him and corrections. He made the changes and felt he was ready to go.

"I'm hungry. Want to go grab a burger from Vinny's?" he asked Chloe.

"Mmm, that sounds good," she answered and stood up.

"Then maybe we can take a walk in the park," he said with a smile.

"We can," she started as she put her hands on her hips and cocked her head, "cause I think that's better than going to your place or mine where you might get some ideas."

"What do you mean?" Peter asked as if he didn't know what she was referring to.

"Well, I don't want you getting any ideas that you're getting into these panties tonight," she replied with a serious tone in her voice.

Peter's face dropped, fearing that he had done something wrong, he was about to ask why when Chloe broke in, "I want you fully primed for Bri tomorrow," Chloe said breaking into a grin and a slight raise of her eyebrows. True to her word, the furthest he got was a kiss.

It was mid-afternoon the following day when Brianne stuck her head in Peter's work area, "You ready to go?" she asked.

Peter shut down his computer and stood up, "Yup, I have everything right here," he stated as he patted a small box on his desk. "I've got copies of the presentation for everyone, the CD's, and the presentation notes." He looked up at Brianne and beamed with pride about the work he had done. He was anxious to show Brianne that he was up to the task. He was nervous about giving a presentation to a client of Bri's but was determined to impress her and the clients.

The drive was spent going over the materials for the presentation. Brianne was totally prepared and was not worried. She had already talked to the client enough times to have a good idea how things were going to turn out. The primary purpose of the trip was to expose Peter to this type of environment and see how he would do, though she was confident that he would excel. She figured that breaking him in with a client she already knew and a proposal that had been tentatively accepted was a safe way to test Peter's skills.