Peter and Chloe Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was pleased though not totally surprised that he only had to stop to look up one answer to her barrage of questions that she threw at him. He was on top of the material and she felt he could probably take care of the whole presentation himself. 'This kid is good,' she thought to herself. The corners of her mouth turned up a little as she thought about his future. He was already a great addition to the office and his prospects only seemed better. In more ways than one.

"I want us to make sure that we get a good night's rest," Brianne said, keeping her eyes on the road. "I want to make sure that when we go into their offices tomorrow that we are awake and alert. You can never tell what can happen in these kinds of meetings and we need to be ready for anything." She turned to see that Peter was looking at her, nodding his head in agreement.

Turning back to the road, "I know a great place to eat near the hotel and then we can just relax for the rest of the evening."

"Okay," Peter replied, not sure what she meant by relaxing, though he had a pretty good idea.

The last 20 minutes or so were quiet, each lost in their own thoughts. Brianne was thinking about spending the evening with Peter. Peter was thinking about what he was responsible for tomorrow. It wasn't until he opened the door to their hotel room that he remembered that he was going to spend the night with a beautiful woman. When he stepped into the room, in reaffirmed his previous suspicion, there was only one bed. He could feel a stir in his groin at the prospect it presented.

The restaurant was only a couple of blocks from the hotel and the evening air was very pleasant, so the couple walked. The waiter had just served them their dinner when Brianne commented, "I am really impressed by how well you have prepared yourself for tomorrow."

Peter felt proud as he received the compliment, "Thank you, I don't want to let you down."

"That, love, is the least of my worries," she replied with a smile.

Brianne hung up the blazer she was wearing when they returned to the hotel room. She picked up a robe and looked at Peter who had plopped himself in a chair. "Well, I'm going to shower and get some of the day's grind off of me," she said. "You want to take one too?"

Peter looked at Bri hoping that maybe they would get naked together but not quite sure what was going to happen. And he was a little timid as to try and make a first move, lest he make the wrong one.

"Uh, okay, that sounds like a good idea," Peter responded.

He watched as Brianne entered the bathroom and closed the door behind her. He felt a little disappointment. He could feel his heart rate pick up a little. He was still looking at the closed door when he heard the water being turned on.

The door opened and a totally nude Brianne stood in the doorway looking at Peter, "You know, there are some spots on my backside that are really hard to reach. Would you like to help me?" Brianne as she cocked her hips and placing a hand on one.

Peter sat there in awe for a moment before moving. Yes, he had come to see a naked woman several times, but he still loved the look of a woman without clothing. And Brianne was his first and she will always look special to him.

"Well?" Brianne asked, raising an eyebrow.

Peter got up without saying a word and started removing his clothes. He hoped his nervousness didn't show. At least he didn't have to worry about his penis responding as it had become totally hard. He had never showered with a woman before and it was a fantasy that he was about to realize.

Brianne turned as he approached and he followed her into the shower. He was surprised to see how large it was. It actually had two shower heads and made Peter wonder if Brianne knew this when she made the reservation. He wasn't given much to think about as she started rubbing his chest with a bar of soap just as he closed the door behind him.

"Mmm, I have been thinking about this all afternoon," she said as she poured shampoo in her hand and started washing his hair. After he had rinsed that off, she picked up a bar of soap out of the dish and built up a lather with her hands. He watched as she soaped up his chest, kissing his nipples along the way.

She looked at him as her hands worked their way down and was soon lathering his erect cock. The sensation of soapy hands stroking him caused to start to tingle all over such that he was sure that he was going to come quickly.

Sensing his imminent eruption, she stopped and lowered herself down so that she could wash his legs. As she reached his feet, she let the water rinse the soap off of him. She looked up as she grasped the base of his shaft and wrapped her lips around the head of his cock. Peter let out a slight groan as she took him further in her mouth. Once again, she could feel a change in his cock as he got close to coming.

She let him go and stood up, "Time to do your backside. Turn around."

He did so, wishing that she still had him in her mouth. Like his front, she started at his shoulders and worked her way down. He felt her hands on her butt cheeks. Her hands reached between his legs and she nudged them apart just enough for her hand to cup his balls. Reaching around with the other hand, she massaged his balls while slowly running her hand up and down his shaft. Again, not wanting him to come just yet, she released him before he could orgasm. Letting go of his nut sack, she ran finger back towards her.

She finished his back and hugged him from behind, her breasts crushed up against him. She handed him the bar of soap and whispered in his ear, "Your turn."

He turned and placed his hands on the top of her chest. He looked at her as he placed his hands on her upper chest and slowly started soaping her skin. He continued to look at her as he gently caressed her breasts, loving the feeling of the slickness created by the soap on her skin. He only looked down when he started to rub her nipples with his thumbs. He felt them become firm under his touches.

He dropped to his knees and looked up at her and smiled. Brianne smiled back and puckered her lips in an air kiss. He returned his focus to the triangle of hair in front of him, water cascading down from her belly. He looked for a moment as the water ran in rivulets through her fur and finally down her vulva and then onto the floor. Starting at the top of her bush, worked the soap and soon her pussy was covered in soap. He wasn't sure what affect the soap would have on her, so as he ran his fingers in between her lips, he avoided sticking them inside her. Instead, he massaged her clit. Sensing her hands on the back of his head, he pulled her lips apart and let the water wash the soap away and then replaced his fingers with his tongue. It didn't take long before he could feel her shudder and the hands tighten their grip as an orgasm tore through her.

He stood up and placed the bar of soap back in the dish and stepped in to hug her, his erection brushing up against pussy. Brianne parted her legs just enough to allow it to slide between them. She was careful not to bring him off. She wanted his first come to be deep inside her.

"You forgot my hair," she said as she handed him the bottle of shampoo.

"Oh," he replied and looked at her sheepishly.

After he had finished washing her hair, then stood under the warm water for a few moments before she broke the embrace, "Let's get out and dry off. I want you on the bed."

After they toweled each other off, she led him by the hand back into the room and pushed him onto the bed. Once on his back, Brianne kneeled onto the bed next to him and swung leg over him so that she straddled him. Without breaking her look into his eyes, she grasped his erection and placed at her entrance. She watched as Peter closed his eyes and she sank down onto him.

Peter reached up with his hands and placed them on her hips, urging her to go a little faster. She moved his hands away and leaned down, wrapping her hands around his face. Peter opened his eyes for just a moment as their lips met in a slow and passionate kiss.

Brianne pulled back just a little, and with a loving smile said, "Slow down, lover. We have all night. I want to make slow and passionate love to you. And you to me."

An hour later Peter lay spooned against Brianne. His cock nestled between her legs and an arm wrapped around her and tucked between her breasts.

In another town, a few hours away, another couple lay spooned basking in a similar post-coital warmth.

"Sylvia?" Aaron quietly asked.

"Hmm," came a muffled reply.

"You really should give some thought to joining Peter in his bed one night."

Sylvia opened her eyes, her mind racing with what her husband just suggested. She rolled over to face him, "No, I can't. You can't be serious. He's our son."

"I know," Aaron said as he reached up to caress the side of her face. "You can't tell me you haven't thought about it. I remember how you were when you watched him and Chloe making love in the yard."

"Yeah, but, that was just watching," she retorted.

"It was. But remember my asking if you if you wished it was you he was with?"

Sylvia thought for a moment and then shook her head no.

"You muttered that you wished it was."

Sylvia rose up on an elbow, "You can't be serious."

"Well, maybe you haven't noticed, but I've watched Peter try to hide his erection when he looks at you. And as you've noticed yourself, he seems to enjoy looking at your pussy."

"Oh, God."

"I have no doubt that given the opportunity and the permission, he'd love to have you join him."

"Aaron...I...I can't."

"Why not, you don't think you'd enjoy it?"

"Yes. Maybe. I don't know."

"Besides," Aaron continued, "we have Brianne's party to go to."

Sylvia frowned a little, "So?"

"Remember what happened last time?"

Sylvia thought about the last 'party' that Brianne held. Well, a sex party really, as it turned out. Aaron watched his wife's face as she got a faraway look and a smile formed on her face.

"Yeah, I do," Sylvia said as she turned towards her husband.

"You looking forward to this one?"

"Of course. Aren't you?"

"You know I am."

"So?" Sylvia asked, still not making the connection.

"Well, there'll be a couple of new people there."

"That's okay," Sylvia said. They trusted Brianne to only invite people that would probably like each other.

"Well, they'll include Peter and Chloe," Aaron let the news drop, though Sylvia should have already known and realized this.

"Oh," Sylvia contemplated and then looked at her husband, "OH!"

Aaron just smiled.