All Comments on 'Peter Becomes A Cuckold'

by Quietoldie

Sort by:
  • 83 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Same Shit

Same shit different writer, bad copy of every other cuck story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Another Baboon

No comment. Just 1 star and go to a more appropriate category.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodlealmost 9 years ago
Sex with a mid 50 yr old?

No thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
from my point of view

you should go away far, far away

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Just A Though

The majority of the cuckold stories are from UK writers.

Ban the Them !! This should clean up L/W some what .

javmor79javmor79almost 9 years ago
To the people who don't like cuckold stories

What's your excuse for clicking on this story?

Are we going with, "How do you know you will like the story unless you read it?", or is it going to be, "The tags are at the end of the story so how are we to know that it was a cuckold story?"

I'm just wondering. Clearly a story titled "Peter becomes a Cuckold" with the description "He tells his wife to accept younger work mate's offer" isn't about a man's struggle to move on with life after his selfish bitch of a wife betrayed him by have a clandestine affair.

We've already covered that this story is in the right category according to Laurel (who created this site that is FREE to us). So I am just curious as to why a person would click on a story that they KNOW they will hate, and then complain about. Do you go to McDonald's and order the Big Mac EVERYDAY knowing that you hate hamburgers?

Just curious...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Thank you

Thank you for the title and the comments too, so I could give 1* without reading.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Cuck stories are obnoxious celebrations of betrayal, humiliation, and mental illness.

Like any other blatant violation of civilized ethical behavior, they deserve condemnation. Just like stories that celebrate rape, brutality, bestiality, coprophagy, and all other forms of sexual violence, both physical and mental.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing." Look it up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
javmor79

Generally I appreciate your comments because they seem to have some thought and education behind them This one? Not so much.Like you said it's a Free site!

If the lunatics get off blasting stories such as this is so be it.I know it's a waste of time you know it's a waste of time.So what? You know you can avoid reading the comments just as.easliy.javmor,nothing is going to change with your rant.Your chasing windmills .Better to let the loonies have their rant.BTW This story was just not very good.Pretty much a cookie cutter cliche cuck story.Nothing original nor erotic

TwentysevenTwentysevenalmost 9 years ago
Well Done

Cuckold stories are not my thing but this one is gentle and loving.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Cuck stories are obnoxious celebrations of betrayal, humiliation, and mental illness.

@Anon Sensational comment. It is right the cuckolding is illness for hetero men, but for bisexual and hidden homosexual men the cuckolding is normal sexual activity.

At the hetero men to be willing cuckold are three main groups:

1. Extreme porn addiction. For example swinger husbands become such extrem porn addicts to watch their wives with strangers as a pornstar, but in living performance.

The porn addiction is similar illness as the alcohol, drug, gambling, adrenalin and sex addiction. (The sex addict becomes addiction to do in everytime...slut women and slut men, the extrem porn addiction is other thing as the sex addiction the extreme porn addict want to watch in living form for example with his wife...) This type illness will be treated well sometime a divorce helps to heal up from the extreme porn addiction.

2. Submissive hetero men. The modern biology can measure the romantic love in the brain with instruments! The upper cortex is responsible for the romantic love what is a state of the brain. At the majority of the hetero male the romantic love state can be switched off after a lot of humiliations and disappointments from the woman partners. The submissive men can not switch off the romantic love state in their brain so quickly as the hetero majority of the men. The hot dominant wife changes the humiliation with good treatments in waves so the submissive brain can not switch the love state off. This connection is ILLNESS according to the handbooks of the psychiatrics.

3.Omega men or wimps. This type men stay in shitty marriage for laziness, for sake of the kids, for illness, for economical reason or for other causes. The wimps generally do not love their wives and they would divorce their serial cheater wives if they got a good opportunity (for example a lottery bonus....). The wimps (omega men) are not extrem porn addict, submissive or bisex creampie eating lover only he stay in a shitty marriage.

The 55% of the wives (ex wives, widows) were minimum 1 extramarital affair in lifetime (the man figures are 60%) the swingers, cuckolds, wife sharing may be 2% of the wives.

The 53% of the the wives (whose are extramarital affair minimum 1 in lifetime) are married to not swinger, not wife sharing or cuckolding husbands. The husbands may be omega men, open marriage husbands (declered or non declared), cheater, average, faithful, alcohol, drug, gambling abuser etc, but these husbands do not enjoy their wives living porn performance with strangers.

I prefer stories about the 53% of the wives and how these last type husbands treat the cheating wives.....(BTB/Consequence/reconciliation)...........I am fan stories when the ex husbands find newer women/wives after divorce! What a stupid idea in a lot of erotic story collection only the cheaters have erotic pleasure and the fate of the innocent spouse the sad lonely divorced life in better case or the life in a shitty marriage in wronger case. Naturally I do not think of cuck stories.....

BTW There is a story genre Escape from cuckolding lifestyle:

A little collection from them:

ParisGreen "Loud and Clear"

Mannincon "I Have a Proposition For You"

SaxonHart "Ginger Snaps"

javmor79javmor79almost 9 years ago
I would love to know..

Where these statistics come from. Is there a study that has been done on men who allow their wives to have extra marital sex? I have seen a lot of statistics made by commenters (only 2% of men who wouldn't mind their wife having sex with another guy, 55% of the women cheating, etc.). but I seriously doubt their authenticity. Who would have done a study on this? Is it documented?

I would love to see this study. I admit that they sound made up by people who wish to justify their dislike for this desire, but if there is a serious document I would love to see it. If anyone knows where I could find it please let me know. Otherwise, I will just have to go with my assumption that it is completely made up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Funny

The swingers are about 1 million people in the USA, less than 0.5% of the whole adult USA population. One part of the swingers contains the open cuckolds. I am generouse and I multiply 4 times the swingers for the secret wife sharing, cuckold couples and the dreaming husbands. So every 20th married pair live such marriage where the husbands like/love (to watch his wife, to eat criempies, to listen to his wife's adventures etc) or the husbands dream on this and I was genarouse with my numbers with 4 million adult married people in the USA!

The cucolding is not in the 15 most popular sex fantasy for men in the USA!

I do not think the declerad and non declared open marriages are part of the cuck and swinger marriages. The open marriage means neither spouses show their extramarital activity to the other!

The omega (wimps) men do not live in cuckolding lifestyle only they stay in a shitty marriage with a cheater wife! PLEASE DO NOT MIX THEM INTO THE CUCKOLDING LIFESTYLE!

The cheating statistics come from survays.............The numbers are similars to this 55% of the wives (ex and widows) and 60% of the husbands (ex and widower) were minimum 1 extramarital affair in lifetime!

Another survay statistics the 93% of the people think the FAITHFULNESS is critical for the pair connection (the marriage is generally is pair connection).

Funny 55-60% of the spouses minimum 1 extramarital event and 92% of the people think the faithfulness is IMPORTANT!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Doesn't ring true

Sorry, but this simply doesn't ring true.

She's a senior executive with a well known advertising firm in London and yet he thinks that it would be good for her ego if the client flirts with her. How many people in the advertising industry need their egos boosting? Then despite them holding senior positions in their fields, they only have one credit card between them.

She's meeting a client for dinner - hardly a rare occurrence in the senior levels of business - and yet he immediately assumes that he's going to be cuckolded. Then she has to ask if she can have her hair done - a woman in such a position would have her hair done at least weekly. If he was such a valued client, the company would be paying for the meal and would be sending along several senior people.

And what if it turned out that he wasn't interested in her sexually? She has absolutely no indication that he was. She'd feel a right idiot dressed up "to play the slut" for a business meal. Her company wouldn't be best pleased by the ensuing embarrassment either.

javmor79javmor79almost 9 years ago
Once again..

Where do these statistics come from? It sounds like you made them up. You said things like, "I was generous and multiplied by 4 to account for..." which makes me doubt the authenticity of your numbers.

I think that you are using numbers that make sense to you, but I seriously doubt that you interviewed hundreds of people or found a document of someone who did.

This is what I learned. Just because something makes sense in my brain, it doesn't mean that the rest of the world will fall into my box. I don't take anything for granted that can't be proven. I don't think you have any idea how many men have that desire.

I suggest you get to know people who are different than you. It may open your eyes and give you a true perspective of what people ACTUALLY want.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Poorly conceived story, badly delivered, even for fiction

Too many things in this mess didn't add up, even on a fictional calculator. Since when is it rare for an advertising executive to have dinner with a client? Entertaining clients for a person in her position would be the norm. And why would she make the giant leap from her husband telling her it would be okay to go to dinner (why is she asking in the first place?) to the wildly ludicrous assumption that her wanted her to fuck the client? That was just silly. Especially since they rarely have sex themselves. Yes. Twice monthly is rare for a married couple without kids. They certainly have the means to enjoy life with two incomes. Also, why would they only have one credit card? The devil is in the details and the details in this sorry story are all wrong. It simply wasn't good story telling on any level. It was neither original, clever, interesting or entertaining.

Badly done. No stars.

palewriterpalewriteralmost 9 years ago
@javmor79 I assume you desire to justify "open mindedness" in sexual/personality disorders

I haven't had time to pull up the support data myself but you might want to look at DSM-IV Paraphilia (Fetish) demographic data. Willing cuckoldry is considered sexual masochism and is a small percentage of the entire fetish population.

Interestingly, it appears that the numbers estimated for LGBT populations have been significantly overstated over the years. The community likes to estimate 20% (based on anecdotal evidence which has not been peer reviewed) while a 2014 CDC Health National Statistics Report (Number 77 , July 15, 2014) indicates that fewer than 5% report themselves as being LGBT and less than 1% report as bisexual. So the willing cuckold cocksucker population is minuscule despite claims to the contrary.

As time permits i will review back issues of the Journal of Clinical Psychology for data as well as other sources.

I did not read this story and frankly only am responding to you comment. I would be hesitant to question the percentages offered by those with whom you disagree and then buy into the unsupported claims of a tiny but very vocal population.

I know that cuckoldry is here to stay in LW and, frankly, I resent Laurel's cynical mocking of "loving" wives. Yes she was the impetus for this site but those of us who disagree with her jaded view should be able to voice our displeasure.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
To understand the statistic figures

According to sociological investigations 55% of the wives have minimum 1 extramarital affair lifetime and 65% of the husbands in the USA.

However during 1 year 16% of the spouses have extramarital affairs, that's why all spouses do not run after lovers but only 16%. Depends on the countries, time the figures less or higher, but the average figures are these. IF THE CHEATING WAS THE NORMAL MARITAL BEHAVIORAL THE MORE THAN 50% OF THE SPOUSES WOULD HAVE EXTRAMARITAL AFFAIRS DURING 1' YEAR!!! However only 16% of spouses.....

Once more the 55 and 60% of for life time mean whole life time and in the spot in 1 year time intervalume the cheating spouses are only 16% of the all spouses whose were (minimum) 1 affair.

The 93% of the people who think the fidelity is important and the 60-55% minimum once in their whole life statistic data begin to be nearer..........

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Great story and content. Thanks for your effort, in writing this story

you knew you would be hit by the asshole annony! He she it, IT is the biggest dick head asshole on this site. I gave you a 5

javmor79javmor79almost 9 years ago
@ palewriter

You are correct in the statement that I want to be open minded. That is why I come here and read these stories. If I am honest, the people fascinate me. I don't think of cuckoldry as a mental disorder, just merely a less than popular desire.

To the anonymous person:

I may not have made my question clear. I apologize for that. I wanted to know WHERE you got your numbers. You give me general terms like "surveys" or "sociological investigations" but you still haven't provided me with a way to look for myself. I have to take your word for it. When a study is done, there is usually a major medical entity that approves and publishes it. There is protocol as to how they conduct the studies to make sure that the information is accurate. So my question is, where did these studies come from? For instance, were there studies conducted by major medical corportation such as Yale, or are you quoting things that you read in a blog? Worse still, are you using numbers that make sense to you and simply saying that you got them from someplace else.

When you place a number on a statement, you are giving it an exact prediction. A general term would be, "There are very few people who like this". That is based on opinion or a small observation of your peers. I can dig that. What you said was, "Only 1-2% of men like this. Out of the population in America, only 1,000,000 are into this desire." That is an exact statement that can only be made if there was something to back it up.

If you don't know where your numbers come from, then just say so. It makes you less credible, but at least you are honest. But if you are going to use exact numbers, you need documentation to prove it. Otherwise, you lose all credibility and can't be taken seriously.

palewriterpalewriteralmost 9 years ago
@javmor79 Except in your case

it appears that if you don't agree with the numbers you dismiss them anyway. I have cited legitimate sources, more than the feel good open minded sophistry that masquerades as scholarship and research these days and have pointed you in that direction.

While I respect you in many things, it appears that in this case "don't confuse you with things you don't agree with, your mind is made up"

Don't demand citations when you base your entire premise on feelings, my friend. Your baseline is based on your "feelings" and certainly not supported by any peer reviewed study or data.

Have a good day.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

I agree the exact figures (except for George Orwell's state)of the cheating will have high % mistakes ( about +-5-10%), but in 1953 the survays show 26% of the wives and about 50% of the men who had minimum 1 extramarital event for whole life time.

Not to forget the work of prostitute or escort girl with married men is ecxtramarital affair too! The numbers of men increased to about 60% and the women's data increased to twice 55%. I think the wives cheat more in big cities and the countryside town the men figures are much more (prostitutes....). Between 1953 and 2015 the wives cheating figures almost reached the husband cheating is within the statistic mistake.............

javmor79javmor79almost 9 years ago
One more note to palewriter

I am not buying into any claim made by either side. But the only claim to have been made is by people who are anti-cuckoldry (or whatever). I don't approve or disapprove this mindset. But I feel that people who are against it are simply doing it because they believe its wrong. I can dig that. But when you start trying to prove it without verification then that does irk me a little.

javmor79javmor79almost 9 years ago
No offense palewriter

In a way you are right, but you are wrong also. I am not for or against cuckoldry. My feeling isn't that it is right or wrong. I think you confuse me questioning the numbers as a vote for cuckoldry. I dismiss any numbers that can't be proven. If a cuckold said, "there is about 30% of Americans who are into this" I would not believe that either.

I do believe that it is more than we give credit for. That is a feeling. That is where you are correct. But I base that on people who have surprised me with the admission that they would like it, or at least wouldn't divorce over it. These people are men, BTW. In my thinking, if I ran across these people in my life who I never thought would have that desire, how many others have it but not say anything?

I can't prove any numbers either way, and I don't claim to. I don't know how many people like this. But in my experience, which is limited, it is quite a few.

While I admit that my experience is limited, others claim to have exact knowledge as to how many men desire this. That is what I comment against. None of us know for sure. In essence, we are all going off of "feeling".

I believe that your "feeling" is that it is wrong. So you will believe numbers that prove you correct. I believe that it is neither right or wrong, it just is. So when a person throws a "fact" at me, I'd like to see it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
ONCE MORE

At the bisexuals and hidden homosexuals the cocksucking, creampieating, sex with other men's sperm filled pussy cucoldry IS NOT ILLNESS BUT THE NORMAL SEXUAL ACTIVITY.

For heteroxeual men the cuckolding lifestyle is Psychiatric illness.

For the extreme porn addicts the cuckolding is similar to the gambling it is an addiction.

For the submissive hetero the cuckolding is a deep Psychiatric illness!

The omega men are the wimps who do not enjoy the extramarital affairs of their wives. They are other category.........................

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Sick

Time to shut down Loving Wives because to many sickos want to kill and maime writers who post here.The comments have become just unbeliveable and so hateful.

.Maybe shut down the comments section.Its not the writers but the people who comment with such hate that are truly sick.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Dear "Sick"

Feel free to guzzle all the jizz you want.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
@javmor79

I do not want to write more, but I think I want to explain again.

That husband who stays in a shitty marriage that man does not live in cuckolding lifestyle. He is a cuck who stay for (for laziness, for sake of his kids, for economical couses, for illness, for fear of the lonely older ages) but he does not live in cuckolding lifestyle and generally he does not love his wife. For sake of the grandkids they will show something to each other only.

Nici's story shows well this state where the husband began to live a house mate state to his wife. In the story the (impertinens cheater) wife started the divorce.

The bisexual hidden homosexual husband's sexual activity stories are 0 erotic for the most heterosexual readers.

To play porn actor bull role for a cuckold couple it may be higher % heterosexual men do, but the the majority of the hetero readers think to be 0 erotic.

The cuck stories are similar eggs to the other eggs and the only interesting for example to me the Escape from Cucolding stories when husbands or men became average people to heal up from this.........naturally heteros, because for bisex hidden homosex husbands the cuckolding marriage is natural!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
I agree, shut off comments.

Some of the comments are so bad and so hateful, that anyone who dares to allow anonymous comments is close to assured to be vilified.

Some of us who DO write are afraid to even comment, or we instantly see our own stories ratings plummet.

We even get death threats via email?? For making up a story???

So I along with so many others, have quit writing and posting here, my tales post elsewhere. But I dare not even mention my assumed name. or my mail box is filled with this shit!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
32 comments

And almost none of them deal with the story. Most from the usual suspect showing how smart he is./

thebuffalothebuffaloalmost 9 years ago

Not badly done. It deserves at least a 3. Maybe a 4.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
re: To the people who don't like cuckold stories

So, by your criteria, only those predisposed to liking a story are allowed to read or comment on a story. Also, by your criteria, we can know how the subject is handled without reading a story. Who knows, maybe the subject could have been done with some flair and not be a by-the-numbers story.

tazz317tazz317almost 9 years ago
PETEY POO AND HIS STIFF UPPER LIP

is about to do a swan dive off the Tower. TK U MLJ LV NV

luedonluedonalmost 9 years ago
Re: 32 comments

Hi Anonymous,

I saw your comment on the Public Comments portal which drew my attention to this story. I hadn't read the story before because of its description. (I still haven't read it.)

The comments are sometimes more entertaining than the story. Also more informative. And, as others have said about the stories, the comments are also free.

Some comments are about the story, some comments are about other comments, some complain about the LW category, some denigrate the author, and so on. It's all part of life's rich tapestry.

D

carvohicarvohialmost 9 years ago
Me too! I want to comment!

We need the comments section. I value what I read about my stories. There have been a few comments I've resented, especially early on. I'm not so thin skinned now. Besides the absolute harshest comments are in the LW genre.

About this story. I didn't vote. I didn't like the theme, and if that's the case and I can't 'reward' I'll take a pass. I would have voted if there'd been a little more originality, but that's just me.

I checked this author's other stuff. He's got a variety of genre out there so I don't see any axes that he wants to grind. Maybe he just wanted to try something new? Maybe he just wanted to piss a few people off?

About statistics: We all know statistics are for liars. Gosh, I'm sure everyone remembers the old jokes. If you live to be 100 you'll you'll probably never die because statistics show the percentage of deaths after 100 is infinitely small. Or gee, ice cream causes drowning. I mean there''s a direct correlation between ice cream consumption and death by drowning. Holy cow! Here's one. My wife and I are married. My oldest daughters are too, but the very oldest has been divorced twice. Holy mackerel, my family is worse than Hollywood! The Clampetts are ruining the country!

Quietoldie. Keep writing.

Jedd Clampett

MbgdallasMbgdallasalmost 9 years ago
Lame!

Really lame. Had a good concept but missed the overall mark. Not realistic in the way the conversation would go down.

Zed56Zed56almost 9 years ago
Tell Me

What is erotic about humiliation? What is erotic about a spouse treating the person she is supposed to love like something on the bottom of her shoe? Just dont see these type stories as being erotic.Sad yes erotic no.Pretty well written but.....sad.No vote.

palewriterpalewriteralmost 9 years ago
@javmor79 Yes I probably feel that it is wrong

and i fear for the descendants of the practice. Do I think that it is abnormal, yes but I am not alone in that. The psychiatric community worldwide seems to agree . The Diagnostic Statistical Manual of the American Psychiatric Association supports this view as do other widely used instruments in Europe and elsewhere.

All of that said, it doesn't matter what I think or feel and I rarely rail against cuckoldry except as it effects the progeny-- those who are not at choice but suffer because of the choices of parents. I don't argue here about the actual practice but against its inclusion in Loving Wives. Yes I know you think Laurel was being ironic when naming the category I think she was being cynical and jaded. Ultimately her rule goes but I get to speak out, at least until she kicks me to the curb.

I guess I am most unhappy that wives that truly love don't seem to be considered erotic on an erotica site. This, in my opinion, reduces the site to porn only (which may be Laurel's original intent and she just hit upon a very clever name) and makes the reading far less interesting. Stroke pieces rarely deal with character development or story progression. After all how many different ways can you really describe the sex act?

I also think that there is a significant segment of literotica readers who are here for therapeutic or other emotional reasons and who chafe at having to wade through the muck of willing cuckold and humiliation stories to get to something that somehow meet their needs.

If willing cuck, humiliation, and other paraphilia stories belong in loving wives, why have fetish, non-consent, or gay hubs? Just toss them all in one big hopper. Heck, put incest in there as well.

I encourage cuck, gay, humiliation, rape, incest authors to publish to their hearts' content but why not put those stories where it is easy for their respective audiences to find them? I understand that Loving Wives is about extramarital sex and other fun but why muddy those waters? If in the appropriate existing hubs, I never comment unless it's to respond to one of a select group of the commentariat.

I think that the fetishist agenda is to try to legitimize a very very small segment of society by publishing in LW. Granted that segment is much larger here because we are on a erotica/porn site and it's self selecting.

And, I've said way too much and to no avail, I'm sure. Have a good day.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
yikes.

Who wrote this, Bruce Jenner? I agree, very sad.

impo_61impo_61almost 9 years ago
Not a good cuckold story...

This isn't a good cuckold story....Why? 1st - She said: " I knew this would be humiliating for him but it was what he had signed up for"!!! How did he signed for if they hadn't talked clearly about what each one of them wanted and expected from it? That's the important part in a loving couple entering the "cuckold zone"!!! 2nd - First the lover was a "valued client" and then just a "work colleague"!!! 3rd - the lover wasn't better, just took a blue pill!!! A good cuckold story happens when the couple act as one, and not one of them doing it because of the other!!! She said: "I'm doing this for him"!!! It must always be, "because both of them want it" and understand the limits in order that respect is always present...This din't happened in this one...so 2*

luedonluedonalmost 9 years ago
Maybe there are various therapeutic needs, palewriter

palewriter said: "I also think that there is a significant segment of literotica readers who are here for therapeutic or other emotional reasons and who chafe at having to wade through the muck of willing cuckold and humiliation stories to get to something that somehow meet their needs."

Like you, I hate humiliation. But, unlike you and me, perhaps there are others who have humiliation, subservience and unequal relationships as their therapeutic need?

D

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
or perhaps some really fucked up perverts come to this site

Hopefully they are not allowed around children.

palewriterpalewriteralmost 9 years ago
@luedon that may very well be the case

and they deserve to have their perceived needs met, even if destructive to them. I have never argued that cuck, cum eating, humiliation, etc stories not be published. they should. but it would be better if they were published in the appropriate categories. fetish or gay male i would think. it would make it easier for fans to get their fix and for others to get their fixes without wading through stories that have not been disclaimed as to their real content and agenda.

If the fetish and gay male hubs didn't exist it would be different. Even then a disclaimer at the top of the story would be more respectful to the reader.

tony090909tony090909almost 9 years ago
More evidence welcome

Like Javmor79 I would be interested in seeing more evidence on this subject. Palewriter states that " The Diagnostic Statistical Manual of the American Psychiatric Association supports this view as do other widely used instruments in Europe and elsewhere". Having searched on the website of the American Psychiatric Association for cuckold and wife sharing I got no matches. If Palewriter can provide some more details that would be helpful.

I suspect cuckoldry is a subject where evidence will be elusive but Angela Lewis has produced some interesting papers which are freely downloadable as pdfs.

There is a book “A Billion Wicked Thoughts” by Sai Gadaam and Ogi Ogas which analyses internet searches on sexual matters. I think this is interesting because what people search for is surely what they are genuinely interested in. They stated that "Cuckoldry/wife-sharing is currently the second most popular heterosexual interest in English-language search engines”. That clearly suggests a widespread interest in the subject.

Relate (a charity which provides counselling and support for all relationships) carried out a sex survey in 2012 where they interviewed 20,000 men and women. The top sexual fantasy for both men and women was a threesome. No information is given on how that is split between MMF and FFM, and of course you could argue that for the men it is all about wanting to bed two women at the same time, but clearly it could involve a significant number of men who are interested in sharing their wife/partner.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
To divide

@ palewriter I do not think the cuck stories were good category in the fetish and the gay category. I think an independent cuck/wife share hud was good beside another independent Marriage Strife hub, where the cheating and not cheating wife stories could be. Too much cuck stories are in LW and Fetish as well. The two reader groups could dived as the readers.

I am here to read such cheating wife stories (and I write such stories too) where against the more thousand years literature tradition the innocent husbands will be the winner with a newer woman (mate/wife) and sometime a good BTB is part of the story. Such stories 1-2% of the extramarital affair stories but these are the most interesting stories against THE BORING SIMPLE CHEATING WIFE AND TIRESOME SIMILAR CUCKOLD STORIES.

Only Literotica and Storiesonline.net (SOL) the two story collections where the reader can find such stories how the innocent husband becomes happier with newer woman after divorce with sometime a good BTB (bastard/bitch).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
To be bull is not = to be cuck!

@tony090909 The cuckoldry is tree part sex activity a lot of men would fuck the hot wife and to be bull!!!!!

Other sex fantasy survays show the cuculdry is not into the 15 often sex fantasies for men.

My sex fantsy is in such world where the man women rate is 1: 20000 and the women who lives with men are in 1 man : 50 women group and I do not tell about it more, because it is my personal fantasy..........

palewriterpalewriteralmost 9 years ago
@ Tony re: DSM and cuckoldry

The Diagnostic Statistical Manual includes cuckoldry in Paraphilia (Fetish) and Paraphilic Disorders along with Sexual Sadism and Sexual Masochism which have been components of the most of the stories to which I have reacted. There is an interesting progression through DSM III, DSM IV, DSM IV TR, and DSM V.

You have to look beyond the word "cuckold" and at the themes and behaviors exhibited in this current crop of willing cuckold stories in LW. If you get right down to it cuckold refers to the husband of a wife who cheats. Willing cuckolds are a completely different thing.

http://doctorsonly.co.il/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/03_Paraphilic-Diagnoses.pdf

It's interesting that you are willing to cite a book that has no real empirical data that has been peer reviewed and draw conclusions from the paperback pop psychology therein yet hold others to a higher standard. And google searches do not behavior make. Faulty syllogism.

I will endeavor to provide more detailed citations but you won't find a section called cuckoldry in DSM but you will find descriptions of the willing cuckold and his "partner" in abundance. I can't do that reading for you.

Thanks for your courtesy.

palewriterpalewriteralmost 9 years ago
From DSM IV TR re: Paraphilias

"Diagnostic Features

The essential features of a Paraphilia are recurrent, intense sexually arousing fantasies, sexual urges, or behaviors generally involving 1) nonhuman objects, 2) the suffering or humiliation of oneself or one's partner, or 3) children or other nonconsenting per- sons tila! occur over a period of at least 6 months (Criterion A). For some individuals,

paraphilic fantasies or stimuli are obligatory for erotic arousal and are always includ- ed in sexual activity. In other cases, the paraphilic preferences occur only episodic.1l1y (e.g., perhaps during periods of stress), whereas at other times the person is able to function sexually without paraphilic fantasies or stimuli. For Pedophilia, Voyeurism, Exhibitionism, and Frotteurism, the diagnosis is made if the person has acted on these urges or the urges or sexual fantasies cause marked distress or interpersonal difficul- ty. For Sexual Sadism, the diagnosis is made if the person has acted on these LUges with a nonconsenting person or the urges, sexual fantasies, or behaviors cause marked distress or interpersonal difficulty. For the remaining Paraphilias, the diag· nosis is made if the behavior, sexual urges, or fantasies cause clinically significant dis- tress or impairment in social, occupational, or other important areas of ftmctioning (Criterion B).

Paraphilic imagery may be acted out with a nonconsenting partner in a way that may be injurious to the partner (as in Sexual Sadism or Pedophilia). The individual may be subject to arrest and incarceration. Sexual offenses against children constitute a significant proportion of all reported criminal sex acts, and individuals with Exhi-

bitionism, Pedophilia, and Voyeurism make up the majority of apprehended sex of- fenders. In some situations, acting out the paraphilic imagery may lead to self-injury (as in SexualMasochism). Social and sexual relationships may suffer if others find tht unusual sexual behavior shameful or repugnant or if the individual's sexual partne] refuses to cooperate in the unusual sexual preferences. In some instances, the unusuai behavior (e.g., exhibitionistic acts or the collection of fetish obje<ts) may become the major sexual activity in the individual's We.These individuals are rarely self-referred and usually come to the attention of mental health professionals only when their be- havior has brought them into conflict with sexual partners or society.

TIle Paraphilias described here are conditions that have been specifically identified by previous classifications. They include Exhibitionism (exposure ofgenitals), Fetish· ism (use of nonliving objects), Frotteurism (touching and rubbing against a noneon- senting person), Pedophilia (focus on prepubescent children), Sexual Masochism (receiving humiliation or suffering), Sexual Sadism (inflicting humiliation or suffering), Transvestic Fetishism (cross-dressing), and Voyeurism (obsen'ing sexual activ- ity). A residual category, Paraphilia Not Otherwise Specified, includes other Paraphilias that are less frequently encountered. Not uncommonly, individuals have more than one Paraphilia."

tony090909tony090909almost 9 years ago
@ palewriter

Many thanks for your response. I followed the link you provided but it took me to a subscription site for doctors in Israel, so I couldn't get anything from it. If you can provide more detailed citations that would be appreciated.

I did find the following published by the American Psychiatric Association:-

"In the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (DSM), paraphilic disorders are often misunderstood as a catch-all definition for any unusual sexual behavior. In the upcoming fifth edition of the book, DSM-5, the Sexual and Gender Identity Disorders Work Group sought to draw a line between atypical human behavior and behavior that causes mental distress to a person or makes the person a serious threat to the psychological and physical well-being of other individuals.

Characteristics of Paraphilic Disorders.

Most people with atypical sexual interests do not have a mental disorder. To be diagnosed with a paraphilic disorder, DSM-5 requires that people with these interests:

• feel personal distress about their interest, not merely distress resulting from society’s disapproval; or

• have a sexual desire or behavior that involves another person’s psychological distress, injury, or death, or a desire for sexual behaviors involving unwilling persons or persons unable to give legal consent.

To further define the line between an atypical sexual interest and disorder, the Work Group revised the names of these disorders to differentiate between the behavior itself and the disorder stemming from that behavior (i.e., Sexual Masochism in DSM-IV will be titled Sexual Masochism Disorder in DSM-5). It is a subtle but crucial difference that makes it possible for an individual to engage in consensual atypical sexual behavior without inappropriately being labeled with a mental disorder. With this revision, DSM-5 clearly distinguishes between atypical sexual interests and mental disorders involving these desires or behaviors. The chapter on paraphilic disorders includes eight conditions: exhibitionistic disorder, fetishistic disorder, frotteuristic disorder, pedophilic disorder, sexual masochism disorder, sexual sadism disorder, transvestic disorder, and voyeuristic disorder."

luedonluedonalmost 9 years ago
Whoda thunk it ?

So now Literotica has become a forum for academic discourse about sexual proclivities. More entertaining than the story I suspect. Certainly more informative.

D

palewriterpalewriteralmost 9 years ago
odd about the link

worked just fine for me and not a paid site. mea culpa.

tony090909tony090909over 8 years ago
@ palerider

As I understand it if you engage in say wife swapping or wife sharing then whilst it may qualify as atypical sexual behaviour, if it is consensual and does not involve any distress to the participants then it is not a disorder.

I'm genuinely interested to find out a bit more about this subject so if you can provide detailed citations or some quotes from DSM with descriptions of the willing cuckold and his partner which you say can be found "in abundance" then it would be a much appreciated.

QuietoldieQuietoldieover 8 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the comments

I am grateful for the feedback and amazed there has been so much of it. In future I will make sure that any future cuckold stories do not appear in the Loving Wives section as a number of members have strong feelings about that. I'll admit that a number of the stories I write stretch people's imagination going beyond what people might expect to happen. They are fantasies, written to titillate, to cause others to become sexually aroused. My stories may not be of interest to many Lit readers but there are also many others who favourite my stories or have me as their favourite author. This is what keeps me writing.

palewriterpalewriterover 8 years ago
@Tony If you can get a full version of DSM 5 (It can be downloaded)

You can begin by reading:

DSM 5

302.83 (F65.51) Sexual Masochism Disorder® (694)

302.84 (F65.52) Sexual Sadism Disorder® (695)

302.81 (F65.0) Fetishistic Disorder®

(700)302.9 (F65.9) Unspecified Paraphilic Disorder (705)

DSM 4-TR

302.83 Sexual Masochism Disorder

302.84 Sexual Sadism Disorder

302 .8 1 Fetishism

I believe that the term cuckold was used in DSM 3 but you will not find it much in evidence in 4 or 5. Please do not hide behind the label "Cuckold" and say that the behavior is not in DSM. The issue is the behavior described in the stories which is most certainly covered in depth in the DSM and the WHO's ICD-10 Classification of Mental and Behavioural Disorders. Please read the material and any other that you can find in professional journals etc. (Not Slate, US Magazine, People, or Cosmo).

Don't pay attention to me. Read the material and make your own conclusions.

I will reiterate my bemusement at the notion that google searches and curiosity indicate endorsement or practice. It is a self selecting sample and the data change daily if not hourly. Sells paperback books though. I also think that the consensual and no one gets hurt argument is specious. No one gets hurt in the moment but how about in the future and the distant future? What are the ramifications. It's kinda like getting a tattoo. You think it's pretty cool when you get it but really don't know if when Betty Boop turns into Betty Blob if you will still like it.

I also know that these stories will continue infest Loving Wives and I will object to no avail. Such is the exchange of opinions.

vastiesmith2vastiesmith2over 8 years ago
How about everyone enjoying the story for what it is?

no science or College education lecture just a fuck story on a fuck site to make you cum. I mean come on people. It's a fuck story to jerk off to not learn from higher education or science,. Jesus! It's a FUCKING PORN SITEEE

tony090909tony090909over 8 years ago
Peter becomes a Cuckold

@ palewriter. Thanks for the extra comments. I've no time to read through DSM5 but I appreciate you discussing this without resorting to the sort of abuse that's common in the Loving Wives section.

@ quietoldie. Can I suggest that Loving Wives is the appropriate section for wife sharing/cuckold stories. The site owners definition for the Loving Wives category is “Married extra-marital fun: swinging, sharing & more”. They have gone on to clarify this by saying that “the category encompasses any story in which a wife is one of the main characters, and where her wifedom is a key element as well”.

It’s the owners site so they decide and they have made it quite clear that cuckold stories are welcome in the Loving Wives category.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
The true solution

An independent cuck story hub could help a lot...............The cheating wife story and cuck story fans could get 2 different hubs!

anabullyanabullyover 8 years ago
what?

Quietoldie: Why do you say you won't put cuckold stories in LW??? Read the description:

"Married extra-marital fun: swinging, sharing & more."

Or check the most popular tags in LW, cuckold is no. 1. There's a reason anything but cheating wife stories almost got banned from LW. In case anyone doesn't get it extra marital literally means cheating spouse. Anyone saying your story belongs in any other hub is stupid. Loving Wives is literally THE hub for cuckold stories. That's what Laurel meant it to be and the majority of the stories in it are cuckold/cheating wives. It's been that way since the site first came online.

QuietoldieQuietoldieover 8 years agoAuthor
answer to anabully's question

I'm inclined to agree with you. But the fact remains that your view does not appear to be that of most of those who add comments on Lit. Most of my stories excite little comment but it's no coincidence that the two cuckold stories that I put in Loving Wives have provoked the most comments. Palewriter talks about cuckold stories infesting the Loving Wives hub. I'm very happy to get feedback on my stories and am grateful to you for adding your views. At the moment I feel that if in future I put such stories into Fetish or some other section there will be less controversy.

anabullyanabullyover 8 years ago
palewriter

I'm sorry but palewriter is an idiot. Look at top tags in LW hub...cuckold: 757 revenge:176 ...he likes to troll and flood the comments of cuckold stories when he doesn't even realize that the LW hub is literally for cuckold stories. Not fetish. Where is the fetish hub description does it say anything about cheating wives? It is literally in the LW hub description. It sucks people are so angry toward cuckold writers, because there is no reason why anyone should be reading stories in LW if they don't like reading about cheating wives. I probably won't ever find any of your stories if you put them in fetish, because I pretty much only check LW as I only read cuckold stories.

palewriterpalewriterover 8 years ago
anabully

when you figure out what the numbers really mean and if mommy lets your out of the basement you can come back and sit with the grownups. Until then just go away.

luedonluedonover 8 years ago
palewriter et al, please

This argument is causing confusion for writers submitting stories. Please accept that the categories are what they are and let it be.

Those of us who like the idea of wandering wives and the 'naughtiness' of their behaviour now have to search all over the place because some writers have been frightened off submitting their stories as LW.

Surely the key thing is that a wife is having "extra-marital fun"?

The reaction of the husband is secondary. Whether he is unaware, accepting of his cuckoldry, or humiliatingly submissive is entirely secondary to the situation where the wife is engaged in extra-marital sexual activity.

Authors are now submitting stories about wives' adulterous actions in Erotic Couplings, Fetish, Mature, Interracial, etc. categories. This silly argument is rendering the story categories meaningless. Is that really your intention?

D

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
The solution

@ Luedon We a lot of readers are here for such stories where the husbands do not like their wives have extramarital affairs.

I think a Marriage Strife hub was the solution and the husband does not like or would not like their wives extramarital affairs stories should move to this new hub.

For the all stories where the husbands like their wives have extramarital affair a Cuck story hub should make!

In the Loving Wives have a lot of excellent the husband does not like their wives have extramarital affairs stories and we a lot of readers are here to look for this stories.

If the authors publish the husbands like their wives have extramarital affair story we give 1* automatickly. Sometimes accidentally we read one of them or the author did not wrote preface we write angry comment, but we give 1* without reading!

luedonluedonover 8 years ago
Re: the solution (from anonymous)

Maybe so anonymous, but you and I know it's not going to happen.

There comes a time in life when you have to say this is the way things are and there's nothing I can do about it. Banging your head against a brick wall doesn't make much difference to the brick wall. The categories are as they are and will stay that way. To introduce a new category system would mean re-categorising thousands of previously submitted stories.

All you are doing at the moment by trying to change the system is causing confusion among submitting authors who realise that putting a story in LW will attract stupid scores from those who believe the story shouldn't be in that category.

D

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Only this

@ Luedon If the new hub possibility is not, we give the 1* vote and the comments to annoy the cuck story group.

luedonluedonover 8 years ago
So "only this"

You, just like those of us who enjoy wandering wives stories, are now going to have to search all the other categories. We have to do it to find stories we like, you will have to do it in order to find the stories that enrage you enough to give them one star.

D

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Simple answer

@ luedon The best solution. Join us to struggle together for an independent hub which cointains the cheating wife with unwilling husbands stories. It may be this will not be successful, but sometime is success. Bobby in the Dallas TV serial, he became living for the sake of TV audiance.

I think a volountory commite from the readers could select the husbands do not like or would not like their wives have extramarital affair/sex stories from LW (+ other hubs!) into a newer hub. Against I am Anon the Literotica knows my identity!

The readers would get benefit, because the stories would be less density to look for them. 3000 stories < than the all LW and + other hubs where the husbands do not like or would not like their wives have extramarital affair/sex stories.

There are a lot of Cheating and Recover marriage stories in Romance hub.

palewriterpalewriterover 8 years ago
@luedon Actually I agree with you....

It would be no problem at all if the authors would just have the integrity to put a disclaimer at the top of the story or as quietoldie has done in the title. My comments have not been addressed at this particular piece in that quietoldie has demonstrated integrity in his posting.

I think that I have said, perhaps not plainly enough, that I am resigned to Laurel's very cynical view of marriage and wives in general in titling the hub "Loving Wives". However for those devoted to the subtitles, "& more" can include wives who actually love their husbands and readers who don't have to have betrayal, deceit , humiliation, self abasement, sexual sadism, and sexual masochism to enjoy the story. Unfortunately Laurel has not provided a venue for stories of sexual relationships within the context of fidelity.

quietoldie I apologize to you. please post in LW all you want. Thank you for having the integrity to disclaim at the beginning. I was never unhappy with the placement of this story. I was responding to the comments of others. once again I apologize. I only wish that other cuck authors would follow your example.

Mea culpa

palewriterpalewriterover 8 years ago
One final comment

There is a huge difference between wives who have extramarital affairs and those who seek to humiliate, destroy, and hurt their partners (SEXUAL SADISM) along with men who embrace humiliation and pain (SEXUAL MASOCHISM).

I am sad for those who do not perceive this difference.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Two type stories and two reader-author groups

@palewriter The cheating wife stories and the hot wife-cuck stories demand two hubs!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
sick and sad.

What a bunch of pitiful little men who get off this shit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Lucky cuck

I can only dream of my wife feeding me loads of another man's sperm out of her well fucked pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Laughably bad

The reason he wants her to go to Scotland is so he can clean out the house, the bank accounts, cancel the cell phones, cancel the credit cards and pack his things all while she's gone. I doubt she'll she or hear from him again. Because who wants a woman that's so stupid as to be exposing both of them to every disease known to man? She's history. She's just too stupid to realize it.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Enjoyed

Enjoyed the education on the mental illness that is cuckolding. In a recent story, a comment compared cuckophobia to homophobia or racism. Next, cuckold will be complaining that their civil rights are being denied. This particular story is.Just about another man beneath the contempt of real men.

cdCindy1cdCindy1about 5 years ago
cuckholdry turns me on

I haven't yet been involved in cuckoldry but when I read stories like this it really turns me on. It's a dream and fantasy of mine to have my wife fuck another man, although I would prefer to watch in person instead of it being done far away from me. That being said, even though I haven't yet done something like this, I appreciate and support those readers who like this story - not those who write mean and negative comments. The good and positive comments are from men who have either been a cuckold and enjoy it, or like me fantasize about being a cuckold. This is why some writers -- like the fantastic and excellent author Quietoldie, who is one of my favorite Literotica authors -- write stories like this one. Stories like this one turn me on, make me hard, and allow me to have a great orgasm and shoot my load of cum into my hand (I eat it all up, of course, yummy yummy!!). The added element of crossdressing (which I hope the author will explore in the next chapter) also really turns me on.

Finally, one passage sums it up for me: "Back at home there was just one thought spinning around in my head. Barbara is out tonight and she's making me her cuckold. She's making me her cuckold. She's making me her cuckold." Oh I wish my wife would do that too. I hope one day it will happen. Wish me luck.

And Quietoldie -- keep up the great writing. Ignore all the mean and negative comments by those readers who don't appreciate a good stimulating story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Just another piece of cuckold garbage

Willing cuckoldry and whore wives are not erotic, only to the perverted sewer rats who inhabit this site. One Star The fucking ravings of a lunatic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
WHy would he touch her with a ten foot pole?

Her cunt is a cesspool of diseases. He be wise to never touch he again. Get a divorce and move on. She's a complete bitch. Nothing sexy or erotic about stupid people doing idiotic things.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Cuckold

I love these cuck stories. Nothing better than being a cuckold with a small penis who knows their place.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wonderful story of a loving couple

Got me rock hard thinking of my own wife in this situation. I always encourage her to flirt and see what happens. Luckily for me she is very attractive and gets a lot of attention from other men. Sharing her has definitely raised our own sexual enjoyment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Another spineless cuckold. Waiting to get a serious sexually transmitted disease. Idiot.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Things like cdCindy make you so happy that they aren't remotely human.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

To make this even better, the MC should tell cuckie to mix some shit in with his cum before he swallows it after jerking off his little cock. That would be soooo hot. Even better would be if he kept some of her shit to use as a mixer. I may have an orgasm just thinking about that...

BigDee44BigDee443 months ago

“I've never told my cuckold this before but doggy style is the position I like the most.” WTF? How can you get the attention you want if you do not ask? Don’t complain if you don’t get. And the end, making him not end inside her, but pool it and swallow it? I would not like that. Is she going to save doggy for others? She is already feeling “powerful”. Not good. I already question her love. And they need to talk out loud. Already you can see disparate expectations and desires.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userQuietoldie@Quietoldie
I am retired and over 65. I would like to make money from writing but a short novel I put out on Kindle has not given me any income. Seeing my words in print in Literotica has been great. My writing has slowed down over the years. The stories I write for Lit are not from perso...