Peter Becomes A Cuckold

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Quietoldie
Quietoldie
1,022 Followers

"Bring some up to my mouth dear. I love the taste, don't you?"

My cuckold nodded gravely, his cock standing proud.

I wanted to start slowly so we lay on our sides, slightly awkwardly, my cuckold behind me, his cock partially inside my cunt, me with one leg bent, making a miniature mountain in the duvet. The plan was that we could both jiggle about from time to time as I talked. I was hoping that my cuckold had been wanking earlier thinking about what I was doing. That way he would last a lot longer.

"Jonathon looked very dashing and was the perfect gentleman helping me into my seat before sitting down himself opposite me. He had arranged for us to sit in a secluded corner of the restaurant and was clearly at ease in that environment. I had seen his eyebrows raise when he set eyes on me and throughout the meal he was smiling like someone who had had a big win on the horses. We shared a bottle of wine and I think I took the lion's share because I was so nervous.

He started off by saying 'Why don't you call me Jonny-- all my close friends do. Do you like Babs or Barbara?'

Nobody ever calls me Babs. I used to hate it but on his lips it sounded, somehow, cool. 'Babs will do fine. You think of me as a close friend do you, Jonny?' I said smiling at him.

He reached across the narrow table and took my hand. 'Well I'd like to think so. Over the next hour or so we may get even closer.' He said stroking my hand. I felt a tingle run down my arm and all the way to my cunt.

'That would make me very happy.' I said, making eye contact. I took this exchange to mean, 'Can I fuck you,' with my reply being 'Yes, please'.

We ordered food but neither of us seemed very hungry. I wanted him to be sure I was available although all the signs were there. It's been a very long time since I seduced a man and I was scared I was reading the signs wrongly. I excused myself to go to the loo in the middle of the main meal. I'd deliberately left my tiny handbag on the table. Pretending I'd forgotten it, I turned back and bent from the waist to pick it up. I was hoping he would get a glimpse of my nipples. I paused as I leant forward, and said, 'I'll be back in a minute'.

He became more confident from then on although still behaving impeccably. He has such a cultured Scottish accent. Just listening to him talk was making me wet. I moved one of my knees forward and slowly rubbed it against his knee. We'd both stopped eating by then. He put a hand under the table and stroked my knee just as the waiter came over to ask if we wanted desserts. We both said 'No' simultaneously and burst out laughing together. I didn't want to come right out and say, 'let's go back to your hotel room', so, with the waiter only just out of earshot, I said to Jonny,

'Why don't you move your hand a bit higher up darling.'

As we finished off the rest of the wine Jonny took my advice. He was soon fingering me to a delicious orgasm, the first of the evening. It seemed so daring to be doing that in a public place, but I doubt if anyone noticed. We kissed in the taxi on the way back to his hotel, his hand feeling my breasts and my hand stroking his erection.

I couldn't wait to get up to his room. We were kissing and fondling in the lift and I would have taken his prick out but he stopped me. 'You'll see it soon enough', he said laughing at me, and I suppose he was right.

Once inside his room he wasted no time. He grabbed the little black dress by the hem and pulled it quickly upwards and off me. He took hold of me roughly around the back of the neck forcing me forwards until my face hit the bed. My bum was sticking up in the air, at the level of his crotch and within seconds his cock was inching its way through the slit in the thong panties as I opened my legs wider to take it into my wet and willing cunt. I've never told my cuckold this before but doggy style is the position I like the most. The man has easy access to my nipples and my breasts and the phallus seems to penetrate deeper, giving more satisfaction. I loved the feel of Jonny's cock as he repeatedly thrust into me. I was in such a heightened state of arousal that my flushes were coming thick and fast, one upon another. I wouldn't say Jonny's was any thicker or longer than my cuckold's willy but I think his youthful virility made quite a difference to my enjoyment that night. After he'd spurted his spunk deep inside me we got into the bed. Jonny was naked but he insisted I keep my stockings on. We just lay together chatting in each other's arms, catching our breath after the wild sex earlier.

An hour went by and I found myself stroking Jonny's muscular upper body then kissing his nipples. I wanted more, so I kissed my way down past his flat stomach to his genitals. His penis was in a state of semi-hardness so I got hold of it gently and brought it to my mouth and began to lick and kiss it. It stirred and began to grow. I had not sucked a cock for years but I felt so grateful to Jonny and it seemed right to take into my mouth this meaty part of him that had given me so much pleasure. I see cock sucking as subservient, almost a symbol of worship before a man who has authority over you especially if you do it on your knees.

'Jonny, I want to suck your cock. Can you sit on the edge of the bed for me please.' I said. It almost felt like pleading.

'Yeah, Babs, go for it. I'd like that very much.' He said manoeuvring into position with his legs open. I kneeled in front of him and took him in my mouth. This is so good I thought, I must do this again. It seemed so bizarre and sexy to think like this that I must have had a kind of mini flush almost before I'd started. I suppose I'd seen this as a way to get him up to fuck me a second time but I quickly realised that I wanted to carry on until he spurted and taste his lovely cum in my mouth then swallow it down.

Jonny had his hands on my head. He was gentler with me now after the frenzy of that first wonderful fuck. He was stroking my hair lovingly whilst I bobbed up and down getting into a nice rhythm. My hands were on his bare buttocks. Minutes passed and I thought he was not going to cum until he started to shout.

"Suck me Babs, that's it. I love your mouth around my cock. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Oh! Oh!'

His moans became unintelligible until I tasted the first spurt of spunk, then more and more arrived. I thought I might choke but hung on to his manly buttocks until I had swallowed all of it. I stayed on my knees for another minute. Jonny leant forward and kissed me.

Back under the duvet again we kissed and cuddled. Jonny was spent for the moment, he's just an ordinary man, not some kind of sexual athlete. We chatted in a dreamy post coital kind of way.

'I'd like you to suck hard on my breasts Jonny dear, I want my hubby to see plenty of evidence of our date. In a sense I'm doing it for him, he was very insistent.' I said at last.

"You want him to see love bites do you? At least I can do that'. He set to work with a will and soon my tits were covered. I was feeling horny again but I didn't say anything. I wanted to explain about hubby's desire to become a cuckold. Jonny found it very funny. Recounting the details of the last week made me even hornier.

'Jonny dear,' I said.

'Can you do for me what I just did for you? I know some men don't like it but it might be nice to have another orgasm.'

'You're insatiable!' Jonny said but he was smiling broadly. 'No problem at all'.

I doubt if there are university degrees in cunnilingus but if there are Jonny would graduate with honours. I think I had three more flushes before I begged him to stop. My moans were loud and long, enough to wake up the whole hotel but I didn't care.

I fell asleep after that but didn't want to stay there all night. Fortunately Jonny, the lovely man, woke me about 3am. He told me he'd taken a little blue pill. His prick was standing up like a soldier on parade so we fucked again, in bed this time, first me on top, then him on top, then me on top again. This was entirely different but I think I enjoyed it better.

He is such a considerate lover you know darling." I said to my cuckold.

We hadn't been lying, me with my knee up in the air and my cuckold's cock half in and half out of my cunt, throughout the whole of my story. Towards the end I lay on my back and my cuckold entered me properly. He told me he loved putting it into a well fucked cunt. I asked him not to come inside me and he was happy to obey. I instructed him to catch the spunk in his hand then swallow it down. He did so and has agreed to do the same in future whenever he masturbates.

I had another night with Jonny before he returned to Edinburgh. My cuckold is hinting that a weekend away in Scotland on my own would do me a power of good.

I have to admit that I fully agree with him.

Quietoldie
Quietoldie
1,022 Followers
12