All Comments on 'Peter Ch. 02'

by cckready

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
tazz317tazz317over 10 years ago
THAT BOOZE SHIFTED MORE THAN YOUR TALK FILTER

it was putting a crease in your right and wrong. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
More Cucky Bull

1* Believe it or not most husbands would NOT get turned on sharing his wife. Although at cuck central that seems to be the norm. Slut wives and wimp husbands. Pure garbage

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Sorry excuse of a tale..

Written by a morally challenged author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

This author should really be posting in gay male! Damn all this story had was one guys worshipping another guys body and package. Don't be such a fucking queer man it's disgusting!

vazkor13vazkor13over 10 years ago
tiring

Really all those cuckold story are really annoying

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Better change

I'm having trouble reading this. I keep hoping it'll change but he keeps getting deeper into cuckdom. I hope the supposed turned on cuck is only playing with their minds and turns the tables on them.

tiger46tiger46over 10 years ago
nonsense

might as well try meth too. It too gives the bad girl feel as well as a high like no other.

Pure drivel.

Next convo should go like this:

Debbie: "can you fix us some coffee?"

Clueless: "Naw, boring coffee again? Let's live a little and shoot some heroin!"

(Makes more sense that this tripe)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Maybe Hubby Can get Taken by Paul Again

Seems to like playing for the same team in his first story. Then he doesnt have to worry about Deb. He will already be busy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Terrible story

What was interesting about that? Maybe the next time he's golfing with good old Peter he could "accidentally" crush his dick with his back swing. At least we could laugh at something.

devilspy2001devilspy2001over 10 years ago
My, you are at the top of the troll score card

Ever wonder why trolls read stories that they claim to hate? They are really cuckold with cocks in chastity, that is why. They see someone put to paper a tale of cuckolds and right away attack them for being happy. Sad lot the trolls.

Your second chapter was pretty well done. Cuckold is getting in deeper and now his wife knows just how turned on the cuckold is at having stud Peter seduce and fuck her brains out. Better than hubby can, thicker than hubby, longer than hubby.

EgoTrixiEgoTrixiover 10 years ago
@devilspy...

...we hate them but we cannot avoid them. Misleading storytitels, incomplete descriptions and - last not least - the constant refusal of the "Wimperotica"-staff to give all those spineless cuckies a new home where they do not bother anybody with their shit inevitably lead to the problem, that we accidently begin to read a "story" before we realize our mistake and puke up.

Glad I could clarify this to you.:-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Loving every word of it!

Don't know why so many choose to lambast a story that the don't have to read if they don't like it. Call me what you like, but I'm loving this story and can't wait to show it to my wife. I stay on the edge as I read each paragraph. I love the slow buildup. This parallels many real-life experiences of my wife and I, and I can't wait to read the ending. Some folks are letting the homophobe nature show through.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

We got the cuck fans confused about why we hate these stories so much. Well devil, I hate them because they’re about sub human pieces of shit written by sub human pieces of shit.

ptscuriousptscuriousover 2 years ago

The story is well written, however it seems to be a slow build up to the interesting stuff, chapter 6 that is for me personally.

It is amazing how many negative comments that are being left, especially by people that have made no submissions themselves, if you do not like the content of the story do not read, Dumb C**ts.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

One of my wife's new coworkers was a tall good looking Swedish import who thought that he was God's gift to women. The rumor going around the office was that this douche was hung with 10 inches,and he started hitting on several women including my wife. Now I'm no slouch in the cock size department myself,and i believe in always being proactive when dealing with assholes.

The third month that asshole was working with my wife,he asked her out for private drinks. Like many women,my wife can be quite dense when dealing with the opposite sex,so i took the decision out of her hands.

Two nights before they were supposed to go out,asshole was the victim of a "random" mugging. Let's just say that his quality of life was greatly reduced,and he was no longer able to "get it up". Sorry to disappoint all the sissy cucks out there,but i don't believe in sharing.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

So funny to read the anon below, his visceral anger at being cucked comes across so clearly. The Swede had already had your wife, at least a couple of times in the staff toilets.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous