All Comments on 'Peter Ch. 03'

by cckready

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
tazz317tazz317over 10 years ago
LOOKS LIKE THEY BOTH ARE COMING OUT

one a voyeur/talker and the other a doer, TK U MLJ LV NV

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 10 years ago
No change

I am STILL sure that Sweetie is SO confident of getting Peter's Prodigious Pecker on private Dirty Demonstration for Hubby because she is the Current Cuckolding Cunt that Peter has been 'seeing to!' Great way for her to 'open up' her side of their union in the guise of 'accommodating Hubby's kink!'

Pity people do not understand themselves better AND marry a person they really trust and communicate with, minus posturing or games! The couple coulda had a more fulfilling union for the last 20 or more years!

devilspy2001devilspy2001over 10 years ago
Now, just how soon will Peter be stretching out his wife's tight pussy?

Wife is slowly taking control as she gets hubby to think more and more about cock. No just any cock, but Peters cock. And she is training cuckold to get use to taste of cock, to the taste of sperm. She is training him so when time is right, he will willingly suck Peters cock and maybe swallow loads from Peter. She is opening up cuckolds bi side. To not only watch and listen. But participate. Helping his wife please Peter. What is next? Wife suggesting that cuckold watch bi sex on the net? Gay Bareback and breeding sex? Good story.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

This author’s mental illness gets worse with every story.

ptscuriousptscuriousover 2 years ago

Seems like the Author is really stretching out the build up, still I am going to keep reading even if it is only really to annoy all those that have left nasty comments.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous