All Comments on 'Peter Ch. 04'

by cckready

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
looking4itlooking4itover 10 years ago

It didn't take clairvoyance to see where this story was headed. So, is Ted going to suck Paul, Peter or both before the night is over? Not only is he going to thank Peter he'll probably end up paying him and letting him have regular sleepovers with Deb. He's a moron but I'm most disappointed with Deb. Perhaps they deserve each other. Crap cuck story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
in the writer's name

'cckready' means cuckold to cunt already-i am not surprised by this chapter. Another wimp husband added to the US males.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wonder why this sorry ass continues to post...

Needs to discard his computer and find another hobby (like picking up trash on the side of the highway). Certainly has no writing skills.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Garbage

Crawl back under your fetish rock. 1* Because I cannot give less. Loving Wives? I think not Go away!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Mr Author

In your own words this story contains cuckoldry,interracial sex,bisexuality,homosexuality,Femdom,male domination voyeurism and maasturbation. Looks to me that the only thing it doess not contain is a Loving Wife. WTF Are you mentally challenged. Go back to moms basement and jerk off iidiotGod what a moron Didn't read the story just the prologue. That was enough. Mental midget

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
it is scary to think

who might live next to you when you read this shit it makes you think, this person might escape from his moms basement and try to act like a human.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Seriously

To all of you clodhoppers that whine and complain about the stories how about you just not read them? Clearly you aren't enjoying the story so stop being such a troll and read something else. Or better yet,go read another category.

clearlakequeenclearlakequeenover 10 years ago
Really Enjoying

Really enjoying your series and looking forward to the next chapter. Especially like the part where Ted sees them making out, as I myself enjoyed watching my wife making out and getting excited even more than watching her have sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

The other commenter was right to be honest. You cucks don't even care if its a good story or not. This was a half page of bullshit even if you like cuck stories. You sickos don't care what's in a story as long as it has a sicko husband getting off on the idea that he doesn't get to sleep with his own wife in his own bed and you sick fuckers just love it regardless of the quality of story and this story doesn't have any quality whatsoever. Focus on something other then extreme depravity all the time!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
The authors bio states he doesn't have any fetishes....

....and there in lies the problem. Somewhere along the line these cuckie boys have convinced themselves this type of behavior is normal. Cuckoldry is a FETISH on every single porn site I have ever been on except Literotica. It is not normal behavior as even the ones here who admit they love it would not want any of their friends or family to find out they get off on such a disgusting FETISH. Hence why it is a FETISH. They have a FETISH category here. Starting to get the picture now a bit?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Re Seriously

Seems to me your the head cloddhopper/troll. You say absolutely nothing in regards to the story but bash other commenters. Did you read the story? Or just the comments? That is the true definition of a troll. In regards to this mess it probably belongs in fetish seeing as how the prologue listed cuckoldry,Femdom bisexuality and a couple of others that already have categories here.1* No fetishes? Really?

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 10 years ago
Wrong

Sweetie is enjoying being seduced too long to have been intimate with Peter before this night! I mispredicted Peter's prior target, but the large dart is now too close to skewering Sweetie to be dodged (as though any of the three principals would consider that.)

Sweetie may tell Hubby that it was NOT better, just different ... and exciting just because it was different. A loving thing for a wife to say to a husband whose inferiority (in length and girth, intensity, endurance and confidence/boldness; plus perhaps a few other critical attributes) has just been driven to her core! It will never be as special as it was before! If you MUST see Sweetie screw another guy ... pick a dull fatty with a tiny dick and poor personal hygiene!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
We can see where this is going

........ what will be realy interesting is what happens to the relationship and her marrige when she finds she likes big cocks and smooth seduction.....and I agree that Peter has probably been there befor as well as Paul and a most likely a few others

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Put this in Fetish where is belongs

And don't whine because LW readers give low scores, they want to read LW not Fetish. And because it is in the wrong category and a shitty little story gave it a 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Face it

Peter and Paul will play these two to the end of their marriage. They will turn the husband into dick sucking cum bucket WACC with an asshole stretched out two foot around. She will be a gutter slut/whore with no need of gay boy, Both will be dropped when a new victim couple comes along.

So please anybody with 3 active neurons can see where this is going just stop writing and go find a different hobby, maybe bullet catching.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
re: Re Seriously

Ya missed one comment. There's a funny little concept regarding commenting on a story: ya have READ the story to really know what's in it. If you can tell what's in a story, even individual chapters of a story, that's a pretty good indication the story was written without any thought or effort. Therefore, the "why are you reading it" comment is a bunch of bullshit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Good Read

Waiting for more!

OOAAOOAAover 10 years ago
EXCELLENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations!!!!!!!!

Excellent story!!!

I love the way you write, how you increase the level of exciting throughout the story!!! 5 stars!!!

Continue soon please ;)

ariesgirlariesgirlover 10 years ago

I wouldn't be surprised if Paul participates in Peter's conquests. I also wouldn't be surprised if Paul seduces Ted and they end up having sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
it's surprising, isn't it.....

....how some people are so busy censuring others, they manage to completely ignore the fact that the story at the center of the firestorm is completely and totally, worthless?

I will never complain about a writer's right to write.

I will chide for writing complete drivel, as is my right.

I will read anything and everything I want, specifically to see what was on the writer's mind.....what's the story is about and where it goes.

IT'S AN OPEN FORUM, ISN'T IT?

So, if something about the story is stupid or offensive, I might comment, but might not. If little or no editorial effort is made to polish the work, I might comment, I might not. I usually do, if it's so bad as to be distracting. It is the writer's job to do the technical work as well as just telling the story. Part of telling a story is telling well.

I wouldn't want to discourage writers just making a first or second run (really, folks, that takes far more courage than you might imagine!), but writers putting stories on an open forum have to expect comments of all kinds. Believe me, a publisher will be far more brutal than most of what's here....if they even bother to read most stories.

To the "go away and read something else" crowd, I say grow up, sluts!

If you don't like the comments, stop writing crap.....and stop whining!

To those that seem to get off playing comment police, I say, suck it up, bitches!

Once it's out there, for better or worse, it's fair game.

Now, the story.....stupid, nonsensical, highly improbable and lacking the necessary "human-ness" good writing always includes. Really, complete masturbatory drivel.

.....And put some editorial work into your submissions....you come off sounding like an overexcited teenager, slobbering and stumbling over your words.

Take some pride in your work and give your story a chance....or not.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Hope

You finish this story. Being each chapter is so short, this story could any where. Like to see where you take it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Crap

1*

devilspy2001devilspy2001over 10 years ago
My my, you have done upset the trolls again.

Bravo, keep them all upset. Gives them something to do since they have no life other than slam things they do not understand. As for cuckold, he did say he wanted to watch. The twist in the tale is cuckold is not alone. Paul is there to gauge cuckold and coach him along. And once cuckold is fully into Peter stretching and filling his slut wife, Paul will "suggest" other things for cuckold to do. And serve. I await you next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

devilspitroast will await his wife coming home with two bulls for him to fuck and suck as they wreck his anus and throat lawlz!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Very Good, Please Continue!!!

(ignore those loser's comments)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Very Bad

Please do not continue

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
excellent work

you have done a great job building an excellent story

i look forward to your continuation of this exciting tale

blackcrystal83blackcrystal83over 10 years ago
very interesting twist!

This is a very interesting story; the addition of Paul adds a very unique twist to a typical cuckold story. Paul's apparent deference to Peter's sexual superiority really heightens the Alpha Male/beta male contrast that makes cuckolding stories so yummy. The fact that only Peter will be having sex, while Paul and Ted will not, heightens the satisfaction/frustration contrast. And I don't know why, but I really liked how Paul kept referring to Peter and Debbie as a couple, for some reason it was a turn on to hear him refer to them a a distinct social unit. I think I liked it because it emphasized the exclusion of Paul and Ted from sex. I also like that Paul and Ted had to stay outside, while Peter and Debbie were warm and comfortable inside. I hope in the next chapter they will have to stay outside at least until Peter has ejaculated once.

LarryInSeattleLarryInSeattleover 10 years ago
I like it!

Great story in small packages. Thanks. Ignore the faggots.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
WACC

Minus 5.

William smythWilliam smythover 10 years ago
Interesting.

The vast majority of the negative, lgnorant and insulting comments on stories of this kind are from anonymous contributors.

Makes it easy to ignore them.

I hope this writer can also ignore them and keep right on contributing his well wriltten work.

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopover 6 years ago
Outstanding, love it

Just found this story and it does definitely get this girl hot. Now to Chapter 5 xoxoxoxox Annette

summ_57summ_57over 5 years ago
Loving it

Can't agree any more, and I am aguy! Would love to see my wife in this situation! Watching her as she makes out with this guy, then seeing her expression as she reveals his cock!

ptscuriousptscuriousover 2 years ago

I am puzzled as to why this has not been done in 1 or 2 chapters, still I will keep reading, it is shaping up for a bit of MM Cock Sucking, which is what gets me Off, hopefully that is what the Paul character has been introduced for.

I am still puzzled by all the venomous comments, if you do not like what you are reading, then stop reading, also it is just a story a work of fiction, some people really need to get a life.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

When the wife has had the babies, gotten loose, out of shape and boring, I'd see no reason not to just give her away, like you do for stuff you'd have no use for, yard sale it, or just take it to the local charity shop. So that charity cases like Peter and Paul can get something they're otherwise unable to access.

Don't know about you, but I wouldn't let anyone drive my Bentley, let alone borrow it.

Though I wouldn't have a problem giving them my old Chevy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous