All Comments on 'Peter Ch. 06'

by cckready

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Total crap

Minus 5 - Thousand... You started this story as living wives when it was really just gay crap to begin wirh..

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Made a left turn with this chapter, go back to the loving wife story...

blackcrystal83blackcrystal83over 10 years ago
hmm...not quite what I was hoping for.

I was a little disappointed by this chapter, not because of the homosexual aspect, but rather because I felt the previous chapter did such a good job of setting up Ted and Paul as beta-males, helplessly watching Peter take his pleasure with Debbie. Ted's "getting some" kind of makes him less of a cuckold. But it was still well written, even if it didn't go in the direction I had hoped.

devilspydevilspyover 10 years ago
Cuckold has his needs and is useful

Cuckold got his pussy stretched and filled with man meat. He loves it and just like his slut wife, he will crave more of it. Cock sucking and getting his pussy fucked and bred he will be slut just like his wife. Wish she had him eat a creampie as he is fucked by Paul. Does Paul have a couple friends to bring along to really tag team cuckold? Fuck him and breed him over and over till he is dripping the flood of cum in his pussy?

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopover 6 years ago
Love guy/guy chapter

That really has gotten me going. I so love guy/guy action. Watching my husband with another guy is almost better than sex, almost but not quite xoxoxoxo Annette

summ_57summ_57over 5 years ago

I could not agree more woth Annette, the only thing better would be if Ted and deb were able to watch each other getting fucked! I would so love to watch my wife be taken like that, watching as a big cock strectches her pussy, listens to her beg him to fuck her harder! Then as she tells him to cum deep inside her married pussy, all the while, looking me straight in the eyes, smiling!

ptscuriousptscuriousover 2 years ago

The story finally reached the good bit, MM Sex that is, unfortunately whilst the description of his Cock Sucking was enjoyable it would have been better if there had been more before moving on to the Anal Fucking, which was not very realistic, still as I say what there was, was well written and enjoyable and also seems to have annoyed at least one of the many arseholes that has left negative comments regarding this Series of stories.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Ah, so he was secretly gay, that's why he didn't care about another person having his cast offs.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous