All Comments on 'Peter, Jessica and Andy'

by d_and_bt

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I liked it

Although I'm not into submissiveness, I liked this story. My wife and I have been married for 45 years and we've had a friend in our bedroom consistently for the last 5. He fucks my wife, while I make love to her as I have for the past 5 decades. Also, he has large orgasms and all three of us have learned I enjoy the taste of his cum, whether I'm licking and sucking it from my wife's pussy or I suck his cock.

Am I gay? No, I have no attraction toward the opposite sex, I love women. Am I bisexual? Again, no, I have no interest in the opposite sex. Sucking our friends cock is fun however and I enjoy sucking only his cock for only his cum.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Not a new idea, but well told

Have read many variations on this kind of tale. This was one of the better versions. Really well paced. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Alexii

As an erotic work based on an experience, it needs tweaking, as a fully bi guy myself, theres obviously more fun that can be had

As an account, loved it, you wife is very caring and generous to both of you and still controlling the situation.

Submissiveness without humiliation is often tricky with some couples but you guys have it taped well.

I'm on the same site as yourselves if you ever fancy chatting

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous