All Comments on 'Peter's Fantasy Comes True'

by MustangKathi

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
skatergrrlskatergrrlover 10 years ago
Nasty

This is much ruder than your usual stories, but I like it. I think the idea of four girls ass-fucking a guy is ridiculously hot, so I'm hoping some part of this story is true. (I think you usually include some truthful elements in your writing.

Honestly, I don't know what to think of the piss play. I've never done (pisser or pissee), but I can't get the image of Peter on his knees getting drenched out of my mind.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Dangerous fantasy by most 'CFNM' reader's standards! --Voted 3 this time

Peter seemed well prepared for a gay [Live Cock] encounter, expecting an ass-full of foreign ejaculate?

MustangKathiMustangKathiover 10 years agoAuthor
Peter

I'm currently working on a story about a forced bi session Peter had. Stay tuned!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Loved it and...

Kathi,

What follows are just some thoughts. Please take them for what they are worth. They are written in the context of thoroughly enjoying your writing.

I had a bit of trouble with a number of technical terms, Leo, fish-hook and there might be one or two more. I would just ask that you look at your writing with the question of whether your minister would fully understand it.

On that note, I had a little trouble following the action and understanding the physical actions when you had Peter rimming you.

RHC seems really generous letting you bring your three friends in without charging them.

Wow, Rachel is something else! Good for you venturing into the world of piss play.

PS: just call me SWT3 for now. I seem to need to get my user name sorted out.

MustangKathiMustangKathiabout 10 years agoAuthor
@SWT3

Your comments are more than fair.

The Leo, like the Mistress, is dildo with a small hole at its base for a bullet vibe. It's wonderful --both the fucker and the fuckee can feel the vibrations.

Fishhooking is when you're fucking someone from behind and you take two fingers from each hand and insert them in the fuckee's mouth -- like a fishhook. It's doesn't hurt, but it is degrading (which can be fun.)

RHC had no problem with me bringing in my friends. They charged by the mistress, not by the customer.

subdudeme13subdudeme13over 2 years ago

Wow, I have been fucked in the ass, never fisted. This is a 6 star story for me. I have had a full body orgasm from being fucked in the ass and have begged for mercy but then begged for more. This is a hot story. Wish I was the guy. Thank you!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous