All Comments on 'Peter's Lament'

by cheesy80s

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Brilliant

I have to admit I saw it coming, but brilliant nonetheless

dirkthedaringdirkthedaringover 18 years ago
Unusual but effective

That was an unusual story. Mixing crime/mystery, I guess, with high-charged eroticism.

But it was effective.

This was the first story I ever forwarded to friends to read. Good job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
loved it!

Really great story!

Unlike the other person on this system, I really didn't see that ending coming. So you threw me off; good job on that!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Blah

The twist became more and more obvious as the story progressed and you didn't mention any of the many things he should have done to corroborate their claim to be from the FBI. Clearly, you've never held a clearance yourself, or you'd have known that if he was working on a classified project, he would have had annual security briefings that covered all of the things that had happened to him, as well as case histories of many other kinds of "exploits". Not to mention that he should have reported regular contact with foreign nationals. I read on, hoping that you'd at least give Petra a change of heart and have her return to break up the sting, or something. As it was, it just ended up as a dismal story that made me sorry I read it.

bamagirlbamagirlover 18 years ago
Loved It

I will be waiting to see if there will be a part 2 :)

YourLittleAngelleYourLittleAngelleover 16 years ago
Fun Story and I Hope There's a Sequel

I had an idea there might be a set up going on only thanks to my exposure to James Bond films seemingly since I was an infant. But the story was intriguing, the sex intensely hot and arousing, and I can't wait for a follow up when Peter is able to track Petra down and orchestrate some lusty revenge. Very good story and very hot as well.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous