All Comments on 'Peter's Slut Ch. 01'

by slutmodel

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
knowshisplace

This tall leggy young bride has voiced her preference for her well hung dominant lover over her rather passive little hubby. Hubby finds himself being denied, teased and humiliated by his gorgeous sexy aloof wife. She grows to enjoy teasing little hubby and making him perform humiliating tasks. It gives her a sense of power to know that she can let hubby whorship on his knees and kiss her pussy without any hope of getting any. Hubby is reduced to being a wife watching voyeur forced to perform all the household chores and pursue his fetish for his bride's soiled lingerie. She twists him around her little finger and uses denial to deepen his fetish for her. Her gorgeous long legs, shapely feet, voluptuous breasts, sweet pussy and sensual manner all serve to drive hubby into submission to his mistress. She learns to dominate hubby and still be totally be submissive to large dominant cocks.

Thank you for the very promising erotic writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
The future

Sue should use her new found lust to dominate her husband. I believe that she should go away with her new lover and then force her husband to watch her and her lover making love maybe forcing her husband to put her lovers penis into her with its condom on and then later forcing him to remove the condom so he can have her bare back and impregnate her. Keep up the excellent work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
Are you two completely moronic?

This is not promising. This is not excellent work. You could randomly pick a story out of the catergory, and odds are it would be THE SAME FUCKING STORY! This isn't writing, but linking cliches together. Get this one and that one, change the names, and, viola, ya got a "story."

If I don't like it, why am I here? Because calling shit, such as this, writing is moronic. Because, in the hopes of maybe, MAYBE, reading something that took some time or intelligence, all this cretin did is waste my time.

The people who write this stuff are like the tone deaf idiots who go on "American Idol" and think they are the next great thing. They can't sing, and people who spew this shit can't write.

In the end, because I have standards, and you don't.

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
I agree with the last comment

i am always looking for a decent story.

The only cliche missing here was the fact that Peter was a huge black man.

Just a load of crap!

One point

The Erotic AvengerThe Erotic Avengerover 20 years ago
Wow, Another Original Story

Let me see if I can guess the direction. Wife continues to give in to big cock, husband does nothing and ends up supporting wife , lover and kids while getting the priviledge of eating cream pies and being humiliated. I challenge the author to try something different, give the husband some balls. Make him realistic. Wait a second, this is literotica and all husbands have little cocks and no guts. I guess realism is asking too much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
Thank the goddess we have such erudite literary

critics among us. How will the New York Times Literary Supplement get along? Some people here read the stories as an aid to "self abuse". Stories are categorized so that there is a consistency of themes. So-called real men who are too macho to let their women look at another man should read and review other categories--especially if they hold cuckolds in such disdain. I don't frequent the lesbian stories section and litter their stories with off the cuff attacks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
Another cliche ridden wife story.

YAWN!!!!

denrondenronalmost 20 years ago
absolutely hot!!!

love this story.. i see myself as the husband, and want to taste her after peter has her. want him to take total possession ... allowing me only to clean her when he is done.

psibripsibriover 18 years ago
uh....sure

some of these stories leave so much to be desired...and then, the author decides to really end it with a serious negative. Another thing; if this is part one...what happened to the rest of the story? Oh, right i forgot...we all know how this one goes!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
boooooring

it started off great, then went to hell in a handbasket! Why would she only fuck a married man and not her husband? Was she in love with him? Did her husband disgust her? Furthermore, why would the husband put up with it???Was it the free babysitting his wife provided the kids? This shit stinks worse than that toxic waste dump that I had earlier and that one cleared the block!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
ok

anytime anywhere she wants, and he's done w her

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Really poorly written, run of the mill, story about a whorewife and her trashy life.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous