All Comments on 'Peter's Wife Brings Beer'

by 1mbibry

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopover 8 years ago
Very nice

Good story. Thank you xoxoxox Annette

WeBothDoWeBothDoabout 8 years ago
Good, short, sexy story.

We really enjoyed it. One suggestion: your story begins in past tense, then shifts to present tense. I know some people feel that makes the explicit descriptions of sex more immediate, but try it the other way - keeping it in past tense.

The effect, I think, is that shifting to present emphasized that we're in the author's head as the sex is being imagined. In past tense, it continues as a narrative about something that actually happened: "it was like this ..." So more of a reminiscence than fantasy.

I think the shift begins here: ""There is the cock I've been thinking about all weekend" she said as she dropped to her knees and engulfed my semi erect cock with her hands. Squeezing and stroking she pulls and twists as I become fully hard. She's studying every wrinkle and vein as she strokes. Breathing in my essence as she familiarizes herself with my manhood."

Then, it shifts back to present tense toward the end.

Just a suggestion - enjoyed the story a lot. 5 stars, of course.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
user1mbibry@1mbibry
Typical middle aged bi-curious (and often more than a little cock-hungry) married man.