All Comments on 'Pete's Cuckold Fantasy'

by MitchFraell

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
the wife

A great story.would love to read another how she gets out of her depth and used hard and rough and bitterly regrets it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Great story

It would have been even better had you written it in your native language!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Gave it a one because it made no sense.

It was his fantasy, that doesn't mean he wants it to come true and worse, even though he emphatically said no multiple times, she went ahead with it. My question is why? Why did he sit there and take it? Why didn't be leave? The girl "Anne" phoned the wife to say she "primed" him up was clearly lying. He wasn't primed he was about to drink and drive and Anne was mad at him? Seriously?

Anyway; this was a really crappy story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
gave it a 5 to offset dear annony's 1

you should give up ass wipe, you get voted down everyday Annony sucks the hairy bird

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Mis Labled

Should be under garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
* *

I like cheese.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
re: gave it a 5 to offset dear annony's 1

"Annony sucks the hairy bird"

<P>

Uh, you DO realize that applies you, too?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Stupidity runs amok.

He should have taken Anne home, left her and gone home to pack. He made it clear this was a FANTASY and his bitch wife just had to push it. Given her obvious lack of love or respect for him, he's well off without her. Divorce the bitch and move one.

MitchFraellMitchFraellabout 10 years agoAuthor
A reply to comments; An apology

I am sorry, I did not realise that some Americans would not know about April Fool’s Day and therefore lost the premise of the story. I thought I had made it clear that this is not to be taken seriously. The wife was winding her husband up, pulling his pisser, having a joke, for April Fool’s Day, i.e. 1st of April. She had no intention of actually cuckolding him. That was the fantasy and why she kept on teasing him. She asked her friend, ‘Anne,’ along to watch and make sure he did NOT do anything stupid, like drunk driving, and to make sure he went back to the hotel to his wife and not go elsewhere.

BriteaseBriteaseabout 10 years ago
I got married on 1st April, so am well aware of April fools day.

Nice little story. Amused me well.

njlaurennjlaurenabout 10 years ago
I think

A lot of the commenters must be from texas,where they don't allow teaching critical reasoning skills or like many of the lw'ers,don't read the blasted story.His wife set up his fantasy but it was all that,a setup,play.She listened to pete,including when he said he didn't want to do it for real,so she gave him fantasy

A fun little tale,and I love her loving cracks about him UK words are fun...5 for a funny,lw story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
gave it a 1 to offset annony's 5

Title said it all.Even to fantasize about being a cuckold is enough to avoid reading.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
mitch

lives under the foolishness that there are only two country in the world AMERICA AND ENGLAND thank god that not true and i got the drift of the story but you pissed me off to much to enjoy it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Fun!

Mitch, the US is a big and very diverse land. Unfortunately, too many parts of this great country are more like "the land time forgot" instead of the 21st century the rest of us live in. We do have April Fool's Day here, but maybe its not as prevalent in our culture as it is over there.

Anyway, fun story! I enjoyed it. Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
gave it

cause that low as rating scale goes

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Many stories claim to have a twist, but this one actually had one. To make him believe she was going to do this is beyond an April Fool's prank. He objected numerous times. It should have been game over for her. I cannot fathom people (and characters) who actively seek to hurt the one they claim to love. Claiming to be doing it FOR that person is all the more heinous. And make no mistake, this was not fantasy fulfillment, it was emotional torture. I don't care if his dick had suddenly been hard enough to drill steel-no means no. It puts me in mind if those who try to say attempted murder is no big deal because they didn't actually DO it. Damage has been done.

All that said, I'll give it a 4 as it is a good and somewhat unique example of the genre and it was well done enough to get readers wound up, good or bad. Please do come back with more stories.

TornadoTysTornadoTysabout 10 years ago
Nice Twist

A nice twist to a very common theme on this site

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
*

Nah. sucked big time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
So much potential

and it turned into a PG drama -- so much potential..........wasted

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Idiotic!!! MINUS 5*!!!

Only laughable!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
lucky

luckily Brits are a spineless bunch. If it was any real man, the bitch would have been left hi and dry!

mattenwmattenwabout 2 years ago

What is it with you Brits? Your women are whores and your men are born cuckolds! Why don't you let your protagonist end up the stupid slut in the gutter? Who will voluntarily join in such a game when he has told her a thousand times that it is just fantasy for him? 1*!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous