All Comments on 'Pete's Mom'

by danielx3

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Way too short.

The storyline was awesome, but it needs to be longer and more detailed.

I hope to see a chapter two!

HamsterHamsteralmost 6 years ago
TWF?

What is with the "you filthy slut" that pervades many of these stories now? Not all that long ago there was much more respect shown women in general and especially married women. Now it seems that ANY woman who likes and enjoys sex is a "slut" regardless of whether she has one partner or twenty. The idea of an 18 year old even knowing the meaning of the word "slut" is pretty remote, much less actually using the term. How would any 18-year old know a "slut" from any other woman? We have a very serious double standard developing where women who enjoy sex are called "sluts" while the males can go catting around as much as they like. Maybe we need to develop some similarly demeaning term for these men. Women who enjoy sex are certainly not "sluts" and it is patently wrong to treat them thus.

Harvey_32Harvey_32almost 6 years ago
Short

I've had loads of PM's asking for short sharp stories and then taken loads of flack from others complaining they're too short.

I thought this story seemed a bit weird because it is just like the stuff I write to order.

Not enough storyline for my liking but I know some of my fans will love it.

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooabout 5 years ago
Very fun read

Like how Pete slipped inside without notice.

satabdisatabdiabout 5 years ago
Nice

Carry on bro, please include other family members and servants also with fetishism.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdanielx3@danielx3
111 Followers
I am older than I would like to be and likely to get older. This is a problem since I always seem to be unprepared for whatever age I happen to be and, although in retrospect, I know exactly what I should have done, I am not so sure what I should be doing now.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES