Petey and Dene on the Town

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She didn't mislead! The VIP room was pricy-we each ended up dropping another hundred for the room-

but damn! What a hot time! Dene and I settled in on a love seat (aptly named!) and Tina went to work on us. During the first set she pushed our skirts up to our hips, unbuttoned my blouse and used her forehead and cheeks, forearms, knees and feet in place of hands to avoid "sexual touching." Her bare feet found our bushes quickly and she Oooo'd contentedly. Her lips rolled our nipples without sucking them, and she rubbed her nipples into our lips. 'Finally, she just said "Oh, fuck it," and pulled off first her g-string, then Dene's shell, revealing Dene's treasure trail and 38DDs. She moved in close to me and whispered in my ear: "Stop me anytime if you don't want this." She nibbled on my ears, kissed my lips and lightly sucked my neck, breathing heavily. She opened my blouse wide and spent minutes sucking each breast before continuing the kisses down my tummy and then, pushing my skirt up past my ass all the way to my waist, she dived into my pussy. I was already dripping wet, of course, and when her mouth closed on my snatch, my body convulsed like I'd been shot. She lifted her head momentarily but I pushed it back down, curling my legs around her back to pull her in firmly. I pulled Dene over for a deep kiss and she went to work on my tits while Tina's tongue worked its wonders.

Tina knew her way around pussies! She brought me to the edge of cumming twice before putting me over the edge. My thighs, as they've always done, clamped like a vice on the pretty head that got me off! Dene nudged me to free poor Tina. Exhausted, I pulled Tina up for a kiss, cleaning my pussy juice off her chin and cheeks, and passed her over to Dene. It had been a long time since I'd seen a gal go down on Dene. Over 40 years, in fact, when she and my sister Jan got it on. We'd both had other women occasionally, but for some reason it never had happened in each other's company. The sheer sluttiness of Tina going down on us in a strip club was a huge turn on, and I was getting charged back up watching Tina go to town on Dene. She kept alternating between motor boating Dene's tits and diving into her pussy. On the way from 'upstairs to downstairs' she'd nestle a cheek in Dene's treasure trail. We definitely got our money's worth from the VIP room! When we finally both admitted to being satisfied, Tina pulled her g-string back on, kissed us and said to PLEASE come back any time. She confided-"I'm pretty sure I've got pussy hair from each of you-I'm gonna tape it in my locker to remember the best time I've ever had here!"

Maybe too much information on that last one, there, Tina. We walked out on each side of Tina, hands on her ass, looking slightly disheveled. As the wolf whistles came from the tables, I realized my blouse was still unbuttoned! We just gave a little salute and walked on out to the car as I buttoned up. Fuck me silly, what an evening, and I knew we weren't through with it!

We joked about getting in the back seat and unpackaging the Feel-doe, but decided a little wait for a nice, big comfy bed was a better idea. We weren't paying a lot of attention as we approached the car. Two guys, one who'd grabbed Dene's tit and another that looked a lot like him, stepped out from behind a pickup. "Hey, sweetheart, you're gonna need some cock to go with all those titties you just enjoyed-c'mon up in the truck here cuz we're gonna give you what you need!"

Dene's hand came up out of the purse with the .357, leveled it at the lead asshole and said calmly "Not gonna happen. Step back or I will assume you intend to harm us and put a .357 round through center mass."

"Shit, bitch, we was just kiddin'. Careful with that thing, OK?"

"Glad to hear you were kidding," Dene continued coldly. "In the future, you should understand that no woman in the world thinks that's funny. We always going to think it's a prelude to rape."

"But"

"Hush!" she barked. "And here's one more thing-more and more women carry. If I wasn't a Marine I might not have had the discipline to talk to you instead of shooting you on the spot. The next woman you ambush may be a little jumpier. Now head on back inside, and make sure you tip the girls really well." Dene said, quietly, but with unmistakable command.

They did.

"You see that, Dene?" I asked, pointing to where they had stood.

"The puddle?"

"Yeah-came from the guy behind the one you drew on. You just scared the piss out of him!!"

"Hope he's a good learner. Let's cruise on out of here before he comes back out with somebody's 9mm."

That sour note had us quiet on the way back. We got back to Dene's room about 11:00 to check in with Rex and things got lively again. As we stepped in from the hall, the shower was running and we assumed it was Rex. But as Dene was about to poke her head in, Rex, previously out of sight around the corner, came out with his robe on. There was a strong scent of Clinique in the air (not Dene's or my fragrance) and the light went on for us. The groom's mom had been wearing Clinique.

"You got Sandrine in there, Rex?" Dene asked. Sandrine was mid-40s, more a well-padded church lady than a soccer mom, but pleasant and pleasingly attractive.

"Yep-didn't really plan it. I texted you but you didn't reply and I figured it'd be OK. True?"

"Sure. Let me guess-Danny got so polluted you had to help get him back to their room, Sandrine was pissed, you sympathized and offered solace here in our room?"

"Just so!"

"Well I was just checking in. We'll scoot on up to Kath's room before she turns the shower off. You want to swap back into the right rooms about 5?"

"That'll work. I'll set an alarm and give you a ring. I'm guessing we're still keeping you and Kathy under wraps?"

"ABSOLUTELY!!"

"Have a great night, then," Rex finished and gave Dene a quick kiss.

"You too, hon," Dene replied, reaching into the robe and giving his balls a squeeze.

Back in the room, we settled down on the sofa and kicked off our shoes.

"Wow! That timing was pretty fortunate!" I commented. "Earlier or later and Sandrine would have either been really embarrassed or known more than we want her to! So you and Rex do some impromptu swinging?"

"Not very often. I knew I'd be leaving him high and dry this weekend, so he had permission to go looking if he wanted to. He was planning to read a book in the room, but I guess the opportunity was hard to pass up. Sandrine looks to be what, mid-40s?" And if Danny is as big a lush as he looked like tonight, then good for her to be getting a little strange."

"Did you see him grab my ass when we were lining up for the picture after dinner?"

"I saw you give him the death stare and Sandrine jerk him away. I figured it was something like that."

"It wasn't just a pat-he was locked on with his thumb pressed in my crack. Glad you're OK with Rex hooking up with Sandrine-I felt sorry for her."

"How are you, Kath? I mean about Chad. We've carefully avoided that." Dene said, her arm around me.

"Better, I think. You?"

"I'm still seeing or hearing or thinking something I know he'd get a kick out of and thinking 'I've gotta tell Chad about that!"

"Yeah-me too. I'm still torn up about being disinvited from his memorial service. I don't think I realized she hated me so virulently."

"I haven't forgiven her. Probably won't. She knew when she married him what the deal was with you. You know his kids were on your side, and still are. They're not going to break off contact with her- but she hurt everyone just because she wanted to build her little fantasy of being queen."

"Oh, Dene-I just miss him so much. I feel like a third of me is gone."

"You still writing stories about us?"

"Yeah-I'm taking a few liberties with the timelines and embellishing them with a few fantasies, but the three of us are in the center. And Jan. Hey-you remember that night at the water bed place in St Louis?"

"Like I could forget THAT?!?"

"Well, I had the damnedest thing happen! The guy I'm seeing now, Andy? He flew snakes in 'Nam. He was telling me a story one night about being TDY to AVSCOM in '71 with his weapons officer and crew. They'd developed their own techniques for using that wire-guided rocket system and were so good at it they got called in to do a briefing. He said they stayed in a motel near the airport with waterbeds."

"Oh, shit, not ours?!?"

"Had to be! He wasn't in the crew that came out and applauded us, but he described it to a T! He came out of his room as we were pulling away and watched his crew chief taking out his frustrations on Asshole."

"That's a HOOT! What happened after we left? Wait-did you tell Andy it was us?"

"Almost. But I just encouraged him to give me the details, like it was entertainment. They never laid a hand on the guy, and didn't get any money back from him. But they spread the word about the place and the motel didn't get much military action after that. He said his Weps and the crew picked up 4 hookers and swapped back and forth between them all night. They were straight in from 'Nam and ready for round-eyed pussy! 3 pairs of them were in the room next to ours and actually stopped screwing to listen to us!! They were impressed!

"God, what a night that was! That was the first time we lit up your ass, wasn't it!?"

"Yeah-Chad, actually-I don't think you had a hand in that, so to speak. And it was the first time you talked me into spanking you! Too bad E.W. didn't make the trip with us that night!"

"Shall we invite him to join us?"

"Maybe later-I think I'm ready to just stretch out with you on the bed. Wanna shower with me? I think Tina had on a LOT of body makeup. I can still smell it.

In the shower with Dene, my mind went back again to showering with Chad. Oh my Beebe-I missed him so much. Absent-mindedly, I dropped to my knees. In my mind I was moving to suck him off. I gave a start when I realized the truth, but by then was facing Dene's lovely bush and hips. I grabbed her ass and pulled her pelvis into my face and just hugged her tightly, the shower beating on my back. After a bit I burrowed my face in her bush and began kissing my way down to her waiting pussy. By the time (not long) my tongue found her clit, I was well on the way to another orgasm-that bush fetish, again! I stayed on my knees to wash her legs, tummy, bush and butt. I ran a soapy finger up her ass, then two fingers, and she bent forward a little to increase the access. I repeated the process several times until her poop chute was squeaky clean then scrubbed my fingers with a washcloth and paid attention to her pussy. She shivered more than once as I ministered to her hygiene! With a final clit-lick I rose and stood behind her to wash her back, then reach around to wash her tits. This was the last time I'd find them this size-Dene was scheduled for breast reduction surgery in a couple of months to relieve the damage they'd done to her back. I tried to make every soapy caress last. So did Rex, Dene said.

Finally it was my turn and Dene returned all my work in spades. I stopped her when she tried to get 3 fingers up my butt-that was just more than I wanted-but two was OK, and it usually led to some rimming later on. That used to gross us out big time, but as the years went by, fewer and fewer things put us off. Giving her a rim job still wasn't a favorite, but getting one-WOW! Totally worth the trade!

Back in the bedroom, Dene handed me El Whacko. "I need a few while my butt is still damp and soft, OK?"

"Sure. I may want some later, but for now I'm happy just to do you."

"Sit on the edge of the bed, OK? I think I'd like it across your lap."

"I'm gonna spend 5 minutes on warming, OK?" (It was.) "Do you want to call the hard ones, or let the cards hold your fate?"

"Oh, the cards, I think. I'm feeling very sub all of a sudden."

El Whacko got to work. He could really only do justice to one cheek at a time, so I alternated-10 strokes on the right cheek, 10 on the left. 10 right, 10 left. By the one minute mark, the top mounds of both cheeks were nice and pink. By 3 minutes, I'd expanded the area to stretch from her very low back down to the tops of her thighs and the whole area was even a deeper pink. For the last two minutes I stayed centered on each cheek and got a nice patch of red floating in a sea of pink! Then it was time for the cards.

"3 cards, Dene-First card is intensity, 2 and 3rd cards are stroke counts. If the 2nd card is a 4 or below, the 3rd card becomes the 2nd digit in a two-place number-face cards count 9, aces 1. If the 2nd card is 5 or above, the 2nd and 3rd card are added together. Face cards are 10 for that purpose, aces 15. There are 3 intensity levels-any number card is 'hard,' any face card is 'really hard', and Aces are 'Yeow.' Pick the first," I ordered.

Dene drew a King-"really hard." "Ooooo-goody," she cooed. She followed up with a 5, so she was in for somewhere between 6 and 20 strokes. The next card was another King-15 Very Hard strokes with El Whacko.

"I can't really deliver 'Very Hard' while you're across my lap, hon, you're gonna have to get up and bend over the bed."

"Don't want you delivering less than your best, lover," she replied as she scooted off my lap and "took the position" beside me.

"Now I know you won't, but trying to escape or stop me will just make it worse. AND, since you escaped the max of 49 strokes, I'm going to deliver all of them on the same side. Your choice-left or right?"

"Right, of course!"

I was right handed, so I'd need to stand to her left, and delivering the strokes to her right cheek meant my knuckles would probably land on her left cheek each time.

"10 second delay between strokes," I said, and delivered the first one. The smack echoed through the room and Dene exhaled sharply.

"I might miss the days when you were a little bashful about this, lover. Good one."

Dene had her first orgasm on the 8th stroke. On the 11th stroke, it looked like I was about to break the skin, and Dene was quivering the full 10 seconds between blows. I didn't want her ass bleeding though her dress at the wedding tomorrow, and changed to the left cheek for the last 4. I backed off a hair on the intensity, too. She came again on the 15th.

"I'm thinking it's a good thing your first count card wasn't a 4, sweetie. You OK?"

"I must be getting soft," she said, crawling up on the bed. "When you backed off on the last 4, I was actually glad. What do I look like?"

"You might be sitting on one side tomorrow. Maybe a few days after, too. It's pretty bad. I was afraid I was about to draw blood. Did it go numb?"

"It stings like crazy, but after I came, I couldn't feel the strokes as much. It actually hurt more when you switched to the left, even though I know you backed off."

"Oh, baby. Maybe we ought to set some lower limits. Want me to put some lotion on?"

"Yeah to the lotion-in fact, there's some "Magic Butt Paste" in my purse. It's got lidocaine in it. Use those latex gloves, though, or we'll numb up things we still want to feel. And 'maybe' to backing off. I had two rockin' orgasms and I don't want to give up on those, but I'm thinking we might want to recalibrate what the entry level intensity is for getting me off. On second thought, let's save the lidocaine till we're done tonight. Just be tender and gentle back there."

"Poor baby." I kissed her right cheek tenderly. Then the left. Then I began covering her ass and upper legs with soft kisses and used my cheek and hair to caress the area. I nudged her legs apart and reached up for her pussy. I shuddered as my fingers stroked her bush! I slowly worked 2 fingers up her soaking snatch and brought some juice back out to begin rubbing her butthole. As gently as I could, I spread her ass cheeks and ran my tongue up and down her butt crack from her low back to just above her asshole. I was teasing her a little, but I was also working through my aversion to rim jobs. Finally, I let my tongue drift down to her puckered poop chute and danced my tongue around it, bringing a grateful moan. No stink-my compliments to her shower attendant! Warming to the notion now that I was there, I worked the tip of my tongue into her ass, bringing both another, louder, grateful moan and a soft 'Yesssssssssss.' Encouraged, I pressed in as much tongue as I could get beyond my lips and began fucking her with it. My chin was bumping her wet cunt as I bobbed my head back and forth. I went back to her pussy and worked in 3 fingers while I kept tongue-fucking her butt and heard a low growl start-always a prelude to orgasm for Dene. I picked up my pace and ran two fingers up each side of her clit and began to flip my fingers back and forth rapidly while her clit was sandwiched between. She grabbed a pillow and screamed into it while I help my tongue all the way in her ass. She bucked against my face as the orgasmic waves rolled through her. I backed off with my fingers and pulled my tongue back about half-way as her convulsions subsided, then started on her clit again bringing her straight back into another one. I kept it up through 7 orgasms!! Finally, she got to her knees and lunged away from me.

"I give! I give! No mas!"

"So was that OK?" I teased.

"Oh, Kath. That was splendid! You've come a LONG way with the ass lickin'! I need a break, but I promise, PROMISE, I'll show you how grateful I am! My God, I almost didn't have the strength to get up and I still feel shaky."

I poured us each a glass of wine-our first alcohol of the evening. Dene rolled into a sitting position and yelped, then scooted off the bed to her feet.

"You may want to keep that butt paste handy tomorrow!"

"You've outdone yourself, lover." She eased herself back down on the bed and sipped the wine.

"Dene, do you think you and Rex would ever want me to join you in the bedroom? Especially you?"

"I can see that happening sometime," Dene said. "We haven't had any 3-ways. Actually, except for Sandrine tonight, Rex has only screwed one other woman and I've never been with anyone else but you since he and I got married. We're pretty exclusive in spite of 'permissions' not to be. We agreed to always check, and to never lie or conceal. He'll use rubbers with Sandrine. He knew about you before we got married. Just like Chad told Lisette, having sex with you from time to time just wasn't negotiable. Rex would love it if I shared our details with him, but I only told him that you're not bashful about indulging my spanko side. I'll give him the report on Tina-he'll get rock-hard even without the Viagra! And he'll share details about Sandrine. I'm pretty sure he'd be up for being drawn into our circle. What about Andy?"

"Maybe-especially if we got together before you have your surgery. When he picks porn, he invariably picks from the "Big Boobs" category! I wouldn't have any problem sharing him with you-he knows about us-but I'm not sure how to read him on it. He's never pressed me for details. He might be a little scared of it. He's not wild about smacking my ass."

"Speaking of which-time for El Whacko to speak with you?"

My pussy moistened at the thought now-I was ready! I plopped over the edge of the bed, ass held high and demanded: "6, hard, on each cheek, if you please! 30 second pauses!"

Six minutes later, El Whacko went back in Dene's purse and we fished the Feel-does out of the shopping bag. We decided to try the smaller one first and were amazed that it did, indeed, plug into Dene's pussy and stay there. It would swivel side to side, which was a little awkward since we weren't going to fuck with it for a while, but it was going to be workable. Dene spent a nice relaxed half-hour making out with me before flipping me onto my stomach and moving around behind me. She kissed and stroked my stinging ass before doing a replay of my tongue-fucking-clit-rubbing work on her. Definitely worth pushing past my aversion to rim jobs to get this in return. Sensuously, it felt great, but it also exceptionally wicked and involved extraordinary trust. I bailed out after the 2nd orgasm because I wanted her to fuck me with the Feel-doe before I was totally exhausted.