Petey and Dene on the Town

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It WAS good! Janine gave us good advice! The dick felt very realistic, and the angle coming from Dene was way more natural than strap-ons ever were. We tried missionary, doggy, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, scissors-they all worked! I didn't cum, but it was lots of fun fucking Dene this way. We took a break and switched roles. We were both drying out some by then, so we broke out some of Janine's favorite lube and kept going. This time, with the Feel-doe serving as MY dick, I DID cum! It had a ridge that rubbed my clit each time I pushed the dick into Dene. I liked the feeling of getting fucked with it better except for that little ridge! I finished off by using it to fuck her ass, but by then we were both exhausted and it was mainly to experiment. 2AM! We'd squeezed a lot of lovin' into a couple of hours. We set the alarm for 5 and fell asleep in each other's arms.

Rex called as the alarm was going off. Time to end the magic and concentrate on Nan's family. After a few more hours of sleep.

Dene called me again about 8 (damn, I was glad for the extra 3 hours of sleep!) and suggested we have room service breakfasts in her room. The shower was running as Dene let me in.

"Rex or Sandrine?" I asked, nodding toward the door.

"Rex. Sandrine and I passed in the hall at 5 as I was heading back to our room. She looked like a deer in headlights, poor thing! I hugged her and whispered: 'Rex is a good lover-I'd be delighted if he was able to give you some pleasure.' She finally stammered a 'thank you' and scurried on off to her room. I thought I'd have Rex tell us both over breakfast!"

The shower stopped.

"Kath is here, Rex. Wear your robe." Dene called out, then dialed room service.

Soon, we were all 3 enjoying eggs benedict, crispy bacon, OJ and fresh coffee.

"So, how was Sandrine?" Dene smiled at Rex. "And do you suppose she'll be so guilt-ridden she'll fall apart today?"

"She was a way better lover than I'd have given her credit for. She shaved her bush while she was in our bathroom last night, though. Wish she'd asked first. To paraphrase Good Morning Vietnam, she was in more dire need of fuckin' than any white woman I know! She said it had been 3 years since she had any. And she'd never had a guy go down on her!! Can you believe it!"

"Well, I hope you took care of THAT!" Dene exclaimed.

"Yes mam, I did! Gave her a string of about 6 rolling orgasms, in fact, then fucked her twice before she ran out of steam."

"How'd she feel after she came down from your best?" I asked.

"Guilty. She wrapped a sheet around herself and sat in the recliner. We talked for a long time. Evidently he's a mess. She's tried to get him into AA, warned him she's going to leave, tried to get him into counseling-nothing works. She's talked to an attorney, but hasn't filed anything yet. In the end, we went back to bed, but she didn't want any more sex. She did let me spoon her until she went to sleep, and gave me a sweet hug and kiss when she left. I think she was better by then. Did you get a read when you met her in the hall?" Rex asked Dene.

"She looked paralyzed. Then confused. I don't think she's ever encountered anyone quite like us."

"Well, how many like us could there be?" I joked.

"Rex, Kath and I were wondering how you'd feel about a 3 way with us, or maybe a couples swap if her guy, Andy, was up for it. Not that we want that for today, and don't answer yet. But think about it past the sex to how it would make all of us feel. There's some danger there. We'll come back to the idea again, but slowly."

"Would I want to have sex with Kathy? Ab-so-LUTE-ly!" Rex exclaimed, giving me a look that puckered my nips and dampened my pussy. "Would I have sex with your best friend-well, like you say, let's be careful with that one."

"My thoughts exactly, Rex." I said. "Well put. I do hope you get a chance to give Sandrine another 'tongue-lashing,' though. I'll bet there's another opportunity tonight, if her husband doesn't embarass her to the point she doesn't want to socialize. Sounds like she needs it."

"Oh, she does, believe me. I just hope she can work through the guilt. We still OK for that if it happens, Dene?"

"Fuck her good, sweetie. I imagine Kath and I will make the most of our time again tonight. I'll try to find a quiet moment to let Sandrine know I'm encouraging it, and offer some advice on getting the divorce rolling. If he's that far into the booze, there's got to be some financial impact coming and soon. She needs to protect herself."

The wedding went well-it was a beautiful ceremony, the grooms dad was sober enough to do for the service. Fortunately, Sandrine's brother took charge after he boozed it up afterward. He got him back to the room discretely and stayed with him to make sure he didn't try to go back to the reception. Sandrine took a separate room, and having her own space seemed to lessen the guilt of taking Rex as a lover for the 2nd night! I understood later from Dene, via Nan, via Nan's daughter that Sandrine filed the divorce papers and kicked her husband out of the house within a month after the wedding. They were holding their breath that it would go through before something happened that would open Sandrine's assets to a liability suit.

I talked with Andy about some swinging with Rex and Dene. He could feature motorboating Dene's tits, but wasn't wild about seeing me with another guy. It had stayed that way for a while and the calendar marches on. If something develops, you can be sure I'll write about it!

Kisses,

Val