Petey Pegs the Preacher Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If Anne hadn't been in the same car I saw yesterday, I wouldn't have recognized her! She had on a blond wig, sunglasses and a ball cap pulled low over her eyes. I waved off the Uber.

"I'm guessing this is your first trip to a Adult store, Anne?"

"Yes! And I'm scared to death. I almost didn't pull in. All I need is for someone in the congregation to spot me."

"I think your disguise is good, but if your car is recognizable, it's going to be out here on display lots longer than you will be. Let me suggest that you head back to your car and move it next door to this little strip mall.

"Crap. Why didn't I think of that!" she exploded. Anne was nearly crying as she moved back to her car. She was out of breath after walking about a hundred yards from next door.

Tammy was on duty at the cash register and I could tell she recognized me. Entering slightly behind Anne, I shook my head to indicate she shouldn't let on.

"Welcome ladies," Tammy said, spinning the inflections just right. She managed to sound as if she was welcoming us into her home. "May I help you find anything?"

"We're looking for a riding crop, some wrist restraints," (Anne's eyes widened at that--the shackles hadn't been in the emails she read.) "And then we'll have a look at your vibrators."

Tammy got us quickly to the B&D section and I selected the same premium crop I'd purchased earlier. Likewise the leather wrist straps and padlock. But I wasn't sure Anne would want the Feeldoe since it was really designed to go in BOTH partners. I told Tammy we were fine on our own and just needed to browse the dildoes.

When I showed Anne the Feeldoe, she didn't catch on to how it worked. When I explained the big, wide end went in pussies transforming a she into he, she turned a bright shade of scarlet.

"I don't think that's for me," she finally managed.

We chose a butt plug of roughly the same dimension and material. It was far less expensive too, which didn't hurt my feelings any.


"Would you be OK on your own for a minute, Anne? I need to find the restroom." She was getting more comfortable--we were the only customers--and agreed.

I made my way back to Tammy, ostensibly to ask for directions to the restroom but whispered urgently: "Don't let her see my credit card when I pay." I sure didn't want to accidentally let go of my real identity. I had foolishly given my card to John, but she was still using my pen name from the email account, so I didn't think she had it. That might come later, but for now--no way.

When I got back from the restroom, she was browsing the BDSM section of the DVDs. Interesting. She blushed when I joined her.

"Would you like to add one?" I asked, indicating a DVD with a guy in restraints getting his balls squeezed.

She paused briefly, and then exclaimed: "Oh, heavens no! I would never watch something like that!"

"Bullshit, Anne,"I thought to myself.

"You're all set, then?" I asked.

She said she was and we headed to the checkout. I added a bottle of lube from the counter and passed my credit card to Tammy. Bless her heart, when she gave me the slip to sign, she folded it so that only the signature line showed. I scribbled illegibly and passed it back. Outside, she headed quickly back to the other parking lot. I went with her hoping for just a little more conversation about what she planned to say and do to John. She used the remote to pop her trunk when we were still 10 yards away and threw the incriminating purchases in as quickly as she could manage.

Breathing heavily she asked: "Do you have plans for tonight?"

"I do, I'm afraid," I answered. "What did you have in mind?"

"I have a room reserved at your hotel. I'm going to bring John down for a mystery evening and confront him once we get to the room. I'm going to check in before I go back to Anderson. I want to bring him to your room and have you in on the conversation."

"I wish you'd let me know before making a reservation."

I stared at her without smiling or commenting further. She looked marginally nervous, but said nothing.

"What do you think my presence would do for you and John?" I asked. She didn't speak for a while, but then gathered her resolve and answered.

"For John, it would make it clear I wasn't bluffing. For me, I want to light up your ass too. It's clear from your letters you like it, and I know I'd like making you hurt."

"I've got to say "no" to that, Anne." Normally, I'd have responded favorably to getting my ass smacked, but this had a way different vibe than the playfulness I liked.

Anne's face clouded into a frown.

"So be it," she answered angrily, "but know this--every lick I was going to give you, John's going to have to take in addition to his own. I haven't settled on the number yet, but he'll think what you gave him was a fucking picnic!"

So much for the preacher's wife image. I drew a breath, calmed myself and spoke as softly and compassionately as I could.

"You'd do well to rethink your own role in this, Anne. If you and John had been having honest discussions, if you'd taken the least interest in his need for sex, he never would have been interested in me in the first place. You're seeking vengeance, not healing, and you're going to make things inconceivably worse for yourself. It won't be because of anything I do--it will be the consequences of what YOU do. I'll be checking out of the hotel by phone. Email me if you come to your senses. I'm still willing to help John, and I understand why you're thinking they way you are, but I'm not willing to participate in what you just described to me--it's WAY beyond what will work."

I walked away, back toward the shop, pulling out my cell phone as I walked.

"It just got dangerously weird, Dene. Watch her to make sure she doesn't try to follow me again." Then I logged on, ordered an Uber and went back inside the shop.

I asked the driver to phone me for pickup instructions before arriving. I clued Tammy in. We could see Anne's car on the security camera, still parked in the same spot. When the Uber called, Tammy let me out the back and I walked across the railroad tracks to the east, hidden by the building, and met the Uber in the next parking lot over. I phoned Dene as the cab drove off--Anne still hadn't moved, but Dene didn't think she was even watching. My phone beeped for an incoming email.

To:Kathy

From:MrsWesleyanWonder

Sorry. Guess I'm still a mess. Plans are on hold. Need to think some more.

I responded tersely:

To: MrsWesleyanWonder
From: Kathy

Good choice. Best wishes.

Dene called back a few minutes later.

"You're clear, hon. She got on -69 North. Meet you back at the hotel?"

"That's where we're headed. What a fucking trip that was!"

"Traffic's a mess--gotta concentrate. Talk to you there. Bye!"

"If you don't mind my asking," said the Uber driver, "why all the cloak and dagger? I mean, porn shops really aren't much of a deal anymore, are they?"

"Porn shops, no. Stalkers, yes. Turns out it was an abundance of caution, but I appreciate the extra effort," I replied.

He continued to quiz me but finally gave up. I googled the phone number for the shop and to let Tammy know all was well and thanked her for her help. She wanted to know the details too, but I laughed it off as though I was silly for worrying. I could tell she didn't quite buy that, but she didn't press any further. On the way back, we passed a cell phone store. I had the driver pull in and dashed in to buy a pre-paid cell phone. Those things were something I only encountered in TV dramas and spy movies, but I had a hunch I might need it one of these days, depending on how things played out with Anne and John, and I didn't want to have to borrow one again..

I doubled the fare as the driver's tip, smiled flirtingly and thanked him again for his flexibility on the pickup. I hoped that would keep any salacious feedback off of my rider profile.

Back at the hotel, thankfully, the room had already been cleaned. No worries about having to shoo away housekeeping. I kicked off my shoes, and despite the fact that it wasn't noon yet, poured myself a glass of the Shiraz Dene brought with her and sank into the recliner. I was about half-way through it when the door opened.

Dene walked in without speaking. She just gave me a sardonic smile and shook her head slowly. Then she headed for the Shiraz and sat opposite me in the desk chair.

"Fuck!" I said softly. "And yes, you told me so."

"So tell me," Dene said. And I did.

"Well," she chuckled as I finished, "I bet you could write a sexy spy novel now with this for background. Are you going to try writing again, by the way?"

"It's still in the back of my mind, but so far I haven't done anything except write horny stories for Literotica."

"So what's next for the Anne/John drama, do you suppose?" Dene asked, getting back on topic.

"I'm betting neither of them has the nerve to approach the other one. I'm convinced John left his 'secret' email open on purpose. I think Anne seriously wants to make him pay, but is scared to make the first move. If nothing happens before tomorrow, I bet it never will."

My phone announced an email.

To: Kathy
From:WesleyanWonder
Subj: Caught

Dear Kathy,

Anne told me she found our emails and met you and that you're continuing to give the advice you gave me--that is to have a frank discussion. She wouldn't tell me how things went with you, but that she's reserved a room in downtown Indy tonight and wants you to come and talk with us. Then she left and just told me to be at Embassy Suites tonight at 7 and to ask you to come too. Could you call me?

John

"Huh!" I turned to Dene, "That was from John. Anne's confronted him! She wants the three of us to meet at Embassy Suites tonight. That really wasn't the way I thought that would go!"

"So?" Dene asked.

"Let's think through this," I offered. "I'm not particularly worried about leading them in a conversation about sex--they both know how frank I am. But I AM worried that Anne might be dangerous to both of us--John and me, that is. Not wildly worried, but I don't think we can dismiss the possibility. So IF I agree to the meet, how do I mitigate that risk? Do you think I should or shouldn't?"

"I think it'll drive you crazy if you don't. And I think you'll go whether I think it's a good idea or not. So how about this: We get adjoining suites back at Embassy and you insist on meeting them there? Leave the pass doors open, and leave your cell phone on in your purse with me on the other end. If things go well, I'll probably get worked up enough to have a night of fun with you. But if I hear them going south, I'll come through the doors with either a bucket of cold water or a .357. "

"I like it, Dene. And we'll both have our own space. They can retreat to their own room after whatever happens plays out."

We made the reservations and I called John.

His voice was tight and full of anxiety. He pressed me for details of my conversation with Anne and my take on what would happen at the hotel. I told him that I bought her some things at the sex shop, and that she was conflicted about how to react to finding the emails. He asked, with his voice trembling, if Anne was planning to leave him. I assured him that I didn't think so. Then I asked if she owned a gun. That rattled him even more and he wanted to know why I would ask. I admitted that there had been a few tense moments. He said he had an old shotgun, and went to look for it. It was still in the house. I relaxed ever so slightly. We agreed that I'd call with our room number at 7 that night.

In preparation, Dene and I went immediately to the hotel and checked into our adjoining suites. We tested my phone from inside my purse and found it muffled my voice too much. I opted for leaving it on an end table with the microphone just barely peeking out from underneath my purse--much better. With everything as ready as we could make it, we went out for an early dinner and were back in the room by 5:30. At 7, I phoned John and gave him my room number.

A tentative rap on the door 15 minutes later announced their arrival. John was at the door with Anne right behind him. He couldn't meet my eyes, she stared, but I couldn't read her mood.

"Come in." I smiled.

John looked up briefly, gave a quick smile and nod and came in past me.

"Why don't you have a seat on sofa?" I invited, taking a single chair for myself. "I'm really glad you're both here together. Anne, you've got the lead here. Could you talk some about what you hope will happen tonight?"

There was an uncomfortable silence as John looked to Anne for her response.

Finally she turned to me and spoke: "What I hope is to stay married. I've had a lot of different thoughts about how to do that. Talking will be part of that."

"John?" I turned my eyes to him. "What do you hope will happen tonight?"

"I want to stay married!" John looked at Anne as he spoke, with a very worried expression. "I wish I hadn't had that night with you, Kathy. It's been the most wretched time of my life keeping this secret from Anne. I didn't have much hope this afternoon that I could be forgiven. I hope I can."

"I think you've taken a huge step toward making your hopes come to pass. Anne, it's pretty clear there are some things on your mind, though. Some of them you shared with me yesterday. Maybe you could share them with John now?"

"You mean you didn't?" Anne said, accusingly.

"We didn't talk long, Anne. I told John I thought you wanted to stay together more than you wanted to leave him, and that I bought you some things from the sex shop. I also asked if you had a gun--I was worried by your anger as we left yesterday. Apart from that, he's still in the dark about what you told me," I replied.

"That true?" Anne asked John.

"Absolutely," he answered, "I tried to get more out of her, but she said it was your place."

"OK, then. When I read your emails and realized what you'd done I was furious, and scared and guilty all at the same time. It took me a week before I could even think. I almost packed up and left every day. Finally I got my own secret email account and wrote to Kathy. What I couldn't quite do was talk to you. The plan I came up with was to confront you in her presence and then light up both your asses with whatever she used on you. She wouldn't go for it, and I got really mad. But I decided to take her advice on talking to you. And I wasn't sure I could do it by myself, so, as much as I hate her, I set this up."

"Is that what you got for her at the sex shop?" John asked me.

"I got her a riding crop, wrist restraints, a butt plug and some lube," I told him. "What's your reaction to that?"

"You'd want to use that on me?" he asked Anne.

"Yes," she said, without elaborating.

"Well, I'd certainly deserve it," John replied. "And if it would help you forgive me, I'll take anything you want to give me."

"You do deserve it. And so does she," Anne replied.

"Whoa, Anne--I do enjoy getting my ass spanked, but not by someone that has a grudge. I don't do bondage/discipline--I only offer my ass to someone that loves me."

"You made that clear," Anne replied, "but I have something else in mind. John, are you ready to take what I have in mind for you? Right now?"

"Absolutely. Wait--you mean here or back in our room?" John asked.

"Right here, right now," Anne replied, "so if you're serious, go back to our room, look in the closet and bring the bag that's in there. Don't forget the long tube."

John left to do as he was told.

I looked at Anne and started to speak.

She shushed me: "No more conversation till he gets back." She folded her arms and sat back.

John knocked a few minutes later and I let him in with Anne's bag of supplies.

"OK you two, strip!" Anne commanded John and me.

"Nope," I said calmly. "If there's going to be nudity, it's going to be all 3 of us."

Anne looked panicked.

"Don't worry," I said, "it will feel normal to you quickly. And we'll go slowly. Here--" I picked up a deck of cards I'd laid on the desk. "We'll play a speeded up version of strip poker. Low card loses an article of clothing. Unless you want to strip off completely right now. And I mean it--we do it this way, or you can both just head back to your room." I shuffled the cards.

Anne glared at me, but reached out and took a card. 9 of hearts. John drew--10 of clubs. I drew--3 of diamonds. The corners of her mouth flicked up in a quick smile and I kicked off my shoes.

Next round: John--2 of spades. Anne --King of spades. Me--6 of hearts. John kicked off his shoes.

Somehow Anne didn't have to shed a stitch until I was in bra and panties and John lost his boxers. She had lightened her mood as she kept winning, and was actually whooping each time John or I lost another piece of clothing.

"OK, John," Anne proclaimed, "now that you don't have any more clothing to give up, you're going to have to take a swat when you lose again."

FINALLY--the tide turned. John--Ace of diamonds. Me--Jack of hearts. Anne--3 of clubs. Off came her shoes.

Then: John--Ace of spades. Me--5 of clubs. Anne--4 of hearts. She hesitated briefly, then reached under her skirt and peeled off her pantyhose.

Next turn: John--Jack of clubs. Me--8 of clubs. Anne 3 of hearts. This time, she looked really worried and partially turned toward the door. Then, slowly, she unbuttoned her blouse and took it off. John gulped. I teased a little--"Well, finally the law of averages is being enforced!" I quipped and flashed a grin.

"I guess," she murmured.

Next hand: John--9 of spades; me 7 of diamonds; Anne--8 of hearts. Maybe I shouldn't have cracked wise about the law of averages! As I reached around for my bra clasp, Anne grinned and said: "I think maybe Karma has the upper hand over the law of averages. And once you lose everything, this game is over."

Next hand: John--4 of spades. Me--5 of spades. Anne Ace of hearts. John cringed, and Anne moved enthusiastically for the crop. "Grab your ankles, buddy boy!" she commanded. He assumed the position, his dick stiffening. His nut sack hung invitingly between his legs and Anne tilted her head staring at it and smiling.

"Tell me how you did this to him, Kathy. How hard? And how did you hit his testicles? They're forward of his thighs--I don't think this will get to them."

"I had him tell me how hard made it feel like he was being punished. It was almost as hard as I could hit him. And to get to his nuts, I made him spread his legs wide and used an underhand swing. The blow lost some of its power that way, but then his nuts are a lot more tender than his ass."

John's dick was all the way hard now.

"Oh, I think I'll just start out as hard as I can." Anne said. She wound up and laid a good one on his right cheek. The crop was long and slender--the shaft was made of carbon fiber, so it was very strong. It could be used as a cane easily, and his left cheek soon revealed a thin strip where the shaft hit, pointing to a bright red spot where the leather tab at the end landed. John blew our a breath and stood up.

"Thank you," he said to Anne.

She raised an eyebrow at his stiff cock and held out the card deck. John--10 of diamonds. Me--Jack of diamonds.

Anne grinned. "Ready for another stroke, buddy boy?" she said, clearly relishing the possibility. But she drew an 8 of clubs.

"John," I said, "why don't you help Anne off with her bra?" I half-expected some protest from Anne, but she turned her back to him and he unhooked the clasps.